All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 05'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep it up!

Been ages, but glad to see this continue!

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Here kitty kitty kitty!

I enjoyed this story quite a lot, I do hope that you will continue the story to its end, I want to see how the Captain and the Ambassador make out with this little venture of theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was hoping my messages got to you by asking you to continue.

Im glad you are continuing the story even though its been a good while since your last posting. I have been sending you messages asking for you to continue and now I see that you have decided to do that. Thank you for coming back to your story.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

I only just found your story, but i'm also glad you continued it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

maxd01maxd01almost 10 years ago
Only two damn pages?

Growl, snort, froth... Damn it man you need to do at least 4 or more since only two pages is just a bleeding teaser.

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
More Please

great story but i have a few issues....

1... each post is like 1 page or 2 pages max.

2... needs more erotica and description of the sex acts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!!!!!!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the next installment!

Once again a writer leaves us hanging. No comments, no explanation as to why the long delay, just up and quit. Just for once I wish someone would have the common curtisy to let us know that they were tired of writing and were giving up on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please update soon!

This is a great story! For those looking for an update, realize this author updates about once a year and it takes time for stories to be written. Don't push for a story to be updated instantly - it just does not happen! It takes time and patience for the story to be written, then edited, then posted. Think of it like drinking a tea beverage - if you try to just dip the packet and then drink it, it's very mild at best. It takes time for it to be ready and cooled down for drinking.

For the author - I hope to see an update soon! Please take your time and keep up the great work! If you need help with the writing or editing, I'd be happy to help. Just respond to the post and I'll send a pm with my email address.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

"the German delegate has already impregnated three other members of the crew."

Somebody needs to start representing America, right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES