All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 07'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this series.

Really love your work, but please if at all possible could you shorten the time between postings?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love It!!!!!!!

Been reading this series for a while and I LoVE IT!!!!!! Second the shorter time between postings, if possible. But would prefer the length to keep the quality if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yay!

here's to hoping you don't have to take a year and a third break before the next chapter. (I know, I know, authors have these things called "real lives" but if it were up to me I'd chain you to a desk and feed you based on the number of pages you churned out) :p thankyou for the effort to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
nice work.

Glad to see your still writing. Not a bad chapter for what it was. Hope to see more of you work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hope to see the next chapter soon this time.

cutupcutupover 7 years ago
Well done

You have increased the tension and intrigue well done.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 7 years ago
Nice

I have just read your first 7 chapters and thoroughly enjoyed it. I will eagerly await the continuation. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

I could write a paragraph trying to tell you how good this is, and to continue, but it wouldn't be long enough.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

Keeps getting better. I'm looking forward to the First Mistress getting... her treaty ratified by the ambassador. On her knees, as is proper.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

So never underestimate an old person they are old for a reason , Keep them coming

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Love the ST: TOS 'Red Shirt' reference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES