A New Encounter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

The water there was slightly colder, but it washed the salt water from them and tasted pure. Kevin helped Mina rinse the salt from her hair and received as slap on the chest as he tweaked her rock hard nipples. The cold water had caused a certain amount of shrinkage on his part, but Mina's stroking hands soon had him restored to health and he pulled her into the pool beneath the waterfall with him.

Mina clung to him and wrapped her body around his, kissing him deeply, grinding her pussy against his throbbing cock. Kevin pushed his shorts down to release his dick and slipped her thong aside and gently entered her. Mina sighed in delight.

Having sex in water is not easy, as the water washes away the natural lubrication needed for a proper coupling, but if one is slow and gentle, it is quite possible and enjoyable. Mina worked her kegel muscles as Kevin slipped slowly in and out. The force of the waterfall moved them towards the shallower part of the pool and when Kevin's feet touched down he let his shorts drop all the way and with some purchase to work with proceeded to fuck his wife like she deserved.

Their lips never separated as they made love in the clear water of the pool. Kevin's kept his hips working slowly and Mina rippled her muscles in time to his movements to bring him off. As Kevin felt himself getting ready to let go, he slipped a finger into her back passage and with his other hand he pinched her clit. Mina broke the kiss to scream in delight as she felt her orgasm wash over her and Kevin shot his load deep into her, taking her orgasm up several notches.

Mina came back to herself panting for breath as her husband held her gently to him, fighting for breath himself.

"That was wonderful, thank you my love." Mina whispered.

"You don't have to thank me for loving you darling." Kevin responded kissing her softly. "You are my everything."

Mina buried her face into his neck so that no one, even Kevin, would see her start to cry.

Several hours later the two came out of the waterfall pool, it was getting crowded. Kevin was glad that he had been able to hold onto his shorts; Mina had only to adjust her bikini bottoms when he slid out of her. Most of her crew was split between the beach and the pool, all of them now sporting earth type swim wear. Mina glared at him as each crew member swam or walked past.

"You couldn't have picked something more practical for them to wear?" She demanded when they had a moment's privacy.

"What you don't like my choices?" Kevin asked sounding shocked and hurt.

"You could have included some one pieces at least."

"I did," Kevin replied defensively. "I covered the entire spectrum of swimwear, from Japanese schoolgirl, to micro bikinis. The choice is up to the individual."

"You do realize that I am going to check that and delete the more outrageous designs." Mina threatened.

"Go right ahead." Kevin responded. "But I think you are too late." They had reached the beach by this point and Kevin pointed at several of her crew. Many were wearing the micro bikinis that were in the replicator, some were only wearing bikini bottoms and still some were naked. Only two wore one piece suits and they looked like there were about twelve years old.

"Well at least the newest crew still has some sense of decorum." Mina said nodding approvingly at the two in the one pieces.

"Yeah, but I don't expect that to last." Kevin said looking at the forlorn faces of the two. "They are both feeling more out of place in those suits than if they had faced the embarrassment of wearing something smaller. I give it two hours max before they go back and change or just give up and strip completely."

"Those two are barely of age; your timescale would have that at nineteen years old."

"In that case make it an hour." Kevin said with confidence.

"Pig."

"That's Ambassador Pig to you." Kevin replied with a smile. Mina kissed him. They walked back to the teleportal and Mina said it was time to return to the ship, the sun was setting and she had to relieve the first officer for her turn. Kevin asked her to wait for a few minutes. He called the rest of the ambassadors together and the British ambassador nodded.

"Captain Mina, by the authority invested in me as the United States Ambassador to your people, I hear by claim this planetary system as a protectorate of Earth." Kevin said formally. "In accordance with the interstellar Corvus Treaty Section fourteen, subsection four indent B, I claim this system for the planet Earth."

"Kevin what are you doing." Mina screamed. "You can't do that."

"Yes I can, and I have." Kevin said sternly. "I have filed all the appropriate paperwork aboard ship and sent notification to my government. That is all that is required."

"No it isn't, you must had a permanent presence before you can file a claim." Mina said fighting for calm. Kevin waved behind her and she whirled around in shock to see a prefabricated building with a small flag pole waving the UN flag in front of it. It was no bigger than a toll booth, but it would do for the treaty. She spun back on Kevin ready to kill him, when he held up a hand to still her protest. He took her hand in his and led her to the teleportal.

"I believe you are due back aboard Captain." Kevin said politely, and Mina gave him a sharp look. "Your uniform is aboard and waiting for you." Mina contacted the ship and requested the portal through gritted teeth and when the teleportal activated, both she and Kevin stepped through it.

The next set of crew for shore leave was waiting in the room and XO announced, "Captain on board."

"I have the conn XO," Mina said formally. "The sun is setting, but the island is still quite nice. If you wish we can set a different location for this group to still have some sun."

"All arrangements have been made Captain." Fluffy said formally, she was already dressed in a bikini herself; it covered more than Mina's but not much.

"Dismissed XO, enjoy your leave." Mina said, turning and leaving the teleportal chamber, with Kevin right behind her. They made it to their quarters before Mina exploded.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She screamed as soon as the doors closed. "How could you do that, do you have any idea what this is going to happen when the Council hears of this? I can't believe you went behind my back and did something like this." Kevin lit her vent for several minutes until she finally ran out of steam.

"May I suggest that we shower and get changed before we sit down and discuss this calmly." Kevin said as Mina finally paused for breath.

"No, you are going to answer me." Mina demanded.

"No," Kevin replied just as sharply, "I am going to get cleaned up and then order dinner and sit down with my wife to discuss this issue. I would suggest that you get back into uniform. If there is an emergency you don't want to be running to the bridge in a bikini." He turned and headed into the bathroom as Mina fumed in the sitting room.

Kevin left the door open and showered quickly, hoping that she would join him, but she remained in the sitting room until he stepped out into the bedroom and she stormed into the bathroom and made sure the door shut. Kevin shrugged and dressed before ordering dinner for the two of them. He made a call to the ship's doctor and confirmed what Mina could drink that would not harm the babies and had a bottle of the synthetic wine on the table when she appeared. He had ordered her favourite from the replicator, steak tartar, and chicken parmesan with pasta for himself.

Mina sat down at the table in proper uniform very stiffly, she was still angry with him and she wanted him to know it. He poured the wine and told her that the doctor confirmed that she could drink it safely and not worry about the children. Mina looked at him and touched nothing on the table, she wanted answers before food.

"I know that you are surprised by what I did today, but I had a very good reason." Kevin started. Mina raised an eyebrow at him.

"I did it to save you from the repercussions of plan Omega Four." He said simply and Mina blinked in surprise.

"What..." Mina started, but Kevin held up his hand.

"Your council's orders stated that you were to find compatible genetic material and obtain semen to correct the genetic problems of your people. You are required to provide the Council with the system coordinates of the species that will be able to help you succeed with your mission." He paused and Mina nodded.

"According to the Volans Accord, by the fact that we are the only sentient life form in our system we have claim to it. By claiming this system in the name of Earth according to the Corvus Treaty, you can give the council these system coordinates and still comply with your orders. As a protectorate of Earth with a permanent presence on the planet this is our system."

"But it is not your system of origin." Mina countered.

"Your orders don't say anything about a system of origin, only the system coordinates." Kevin said with a smile. "And I have another card to play to ensure that this works."

"What are you up to now?" Mina questioned with a sour look.

Kevin didn't answer her but spoke to the computer, "Computer what is the time in Washington DC on Earth?"

"Washington local time is 1930 hours in Earth scale." A voice responded from mid air.

Kevin then punched a code into the com panel on the table.

"Bride Communications," a crisp voice said.

"This is Ambassador Jacobs; please put me through to the President in the White House."

"Yes Sir, one moment please...White house connected sir."

"This is Ambassador Jacobs; I need to speak to the President at once."

"Yes sir, the President left strict orders that you can reach him anytime that you call, one moment please." The White House switchboard operator said. There were several clicks.

"Kevin, you have a bad habit of calling and interrupting me." The President said pleasantly, "what can I do for you?"

"Sorry sir, I deliberately delayed my call until you would be complete with your work day so that I didn't interrupt anything important." Kevin replied.

"You just interrupted my dinner with my family and now there is a small boy demanding to speak to his new best friend and find out when she is coming back for a visit."

"Give David a big kiss for me and tell him I will be back as soon as I can." Mina said smiling despite her anger.

"He heard you, you are on speaker, what can I do for you Kevin?"


"Sir I just wanted to inform you that I have implemented Section five of the Juno treaty."

"Are you sure that is wise Kevin?"

"Sir the treaty is quite clear; all treaty negotiations must be done on neutral ground. As we have claimed this system and it is currently uninhabited but for us, this is as close as we can get. I have initiated the customs structure and that will suffice for now, but I will be meeting with the Captain here to arrange a permanent structure to hold the conference."

"Very well, please keep me advised Mr. Ambassador. I trust that you will..."

"Mina, Mina, can you hear me?" A small voice came very clearly over the speaker.

"I can hear you buddy, what's up?"

As Mina was talking to David, Kevin unobtrusively pressed a button on the table panel and sent a data squirt to the President containing his plan.

"I miss you, are you ever coming back." David asked sounding like he was in tears.

"Of course I am coming back David, but I have to finish my job first."

"But I miss you." He whined.

"David, it's like when your daddy has to go away for work. You miss him but he has to go and he always comes home to you." Mina told him. "I have work to do that I can't do from there, so I had to leave to get it done. I will be back just a soon as I finish it, I promise."

"You really promise," David asked hopefully.

"I really really promise." Mina told him affectionately. "Now you go finish your dinner and get a good night's sleep. I love you buddy."

"I love you to Mina." David said, and they could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Kevin, in accordance with section One Eight Three of the Omaha Accordance, I am appointing you Governor of the newly claimed system." The President said formally. "You have full authority to complete any negotiations that are required, but remember that there are other countries that will require ratification of any treaty with Captain Mina's people."

"Yes sir, I understand." Kevin replied just as formally happy that the President had gotten this report and was following his ideas and adding to thme. Naming him Govenor was not something that Kevin had sugested though. Before Kevin could say anymore the connection cut out.

"What is Section five of the Juno treaty?" She demanded.

"You heard me, section five states that all treaty negotiations must be done on neutral territory. As this planet is now a protectorate of Earth, this site will do nicely. May I request a simple structure be completed out of ships stores for the meeting with your admiralty when they arrive?" Kevin said calmly.

"And you being made Governor?" She pressed."

"That is just to give me the authority to complete what needs to be done." Kevin replied with his poker face.

Mina stared at him for several seconds then simple dropped her head onto the table and blindly reached for her wine. Kevin ate slowly, giving Mina time to get her bearings when she sat up suddenly and looked at him.

"I have just run a search on the database that you provided and there is no mention of a Juno Treaty." She accused.

"Of course there is no mention of it." Kevin agreed. "Do you think we would keep something like that accessible to just anyone that can hack the system?" He asked sounding surprised.

"There is no Juno Treaty, is there?" Mina asked directly looking at him with a dark frown.

"Now why would I lie to you?" Kevin responded with his own question and a remarkable straight face. "You heard the President of the United States quote the same treaty yourself."

"And the Omaha Accordance," she continued.

"Do you think we are making this up?" Kevin said with a show of incredible innocence.

"I wouldn't put it past either of you," was Mina's frosty response.

"Let's suppose that you are correct and both of these documents are fabrications," Kevin said carefully. "If that were true, then I would have no authority to do the things that I am doing to save my wife from violating her orders and being court martialed and executed for treason."

Mina stopped and looked at him, a light of comprehension dawning in her eyes.

"But what if the council demands to see these documents?" She asked.

"Then we tell them the truth, that they are historical documents that have not and will never be scanned into any digital system and are only accessible from Earth by special appointment."

"You are very devious." Mina told him, smiling at him for the first time since he claimed the system. She left her dinner and went and sat on his lap. "I guess I should thank you for trying to salvage my career."

"From what I have seen of your laws," Kevin said as he nibbled her neck gently, "I think this is the best possible plan to keep you from being executed for treason."

***

The President sat up in his bed reading the dispatch that Kevin had sent as his wife finished in the bathroom. She slipped into bed and snuggled up against him.

"No what was all that nonsence that you and Kevin were talking about during dinner about Juno Treaty and Omaha Accords? There is no such thing."

"It is a plan of Kevin's to keep us safe." John responded. "He sent a data dump during the time Mina was talking to David and it explains that the rulung council of her planet is planning to invade and take what they want. By invoking this Juno Treaty he is making thme think that we have rules that say we have to do all negotiatiions on neutral territory, thus keeping the location of our planet from their council."

"Will that be enough to protect us?" Helen asked softly. She had learned over the years he had been in politics to only worry about what sje could control.

"It should be." David replied cautiously. "According to this, they have been bouncing their communication signal through several different relays to confuse the council's location trace. If thet can't trace a signal to us then we will be safe for the time being."

"And if it doesn't work?"

"Then we prepare for war."

"Is that our only other option?" Helen asked softly.

"Kevin did send one other recommendation." He admitted just as queitly.

"And?"

"He says that we write off Kevin and the rest of the men to their people as slaves to save the restof us."

John wrapped his arms around his wife.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12