All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 08'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
much more please

i love this story series, i am addicted to it......i certainly hope that you have not changed your mind about this series, since you already mentioned the possible ending in the first chapter. please make this a very long series. will Kevin and Mina be blessed with a second set of kids or more? will we find out what planet they actually settle on? etc....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

i cannot thank you enough for continuing this series ,i thought life got in the way ,i wish you all the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Another chapter that deserves more than five stars, I could only wish you were able to post chapters at shorter intervals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice job

Glad you have popped back in with a new chapter. It was a little short for my liking. Because you don't update very often I gave it three stars. There is just no telling if you will finish writing this story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

Could you please post more often this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

You need a bit of editing on this last chapter - several instances of "thme" among other simple mistakes distract from the intensity as you ramp up the plot.

LibreOffice is free and has a basic spelling & grammar checker.

Thanks for the fun, looking forward to seeing where all of this is leading!

Jason

magikman233magikman233about 7 years ago
it's good but....

damn you to hell for making the chapters so short and keeping us in suspense......more,more...we must have more!!!!!!!!!

slm59slm59almost 7 years ago
I'm Addicted!

I LOVE this story!!! Please don't stop it. I'll faithfully follow it to the end.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

"Mina's crew displayed the scientific findings of the planet; no life beyond plant based was shown. No microbes in the air, none of the chemical markers that sentient life needed were present."

Easy to fix - "Okay, on three, everyone poop at once! One, two... three! There, this planet is now officially colonized by Earth." It's scientific, trust me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES