All Comments on 'A New Experience'

by susanstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
What a wonderfully deep level ...

... of submission and trust. I thought this was a really marvellous story - thank you for sharing it with us. Five stars.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
Mistress Rhonda and slave susan

The whole story was well written! Everyone is well trained as a Master, Mistress and subs. Clearly slave susan could fit in a lot of different stories if that is the intent of the author?

SueNHSueNHover 10 years ago
quite good

in the first paragraph or two, there are typos, and I was worried this was going to be a disaster. But it was not. There is not a ton of plot, is quickly gets to the point of all the sex. Thanks, I enjoyed it

thomas1965thomas1965over 10 years ago
Well done

Very well written. Hope we will read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot

I love how he loans her out but very carefully, with precautions and rules. I like their rituals and how they can go from being husband and wife to Master/sub

ourkidoneourkidoneover 8 years ago
Brilliant

More please

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Well done.

I enjoyed this story. Susan had a specific role when Slut appeared. She obviously loved being Slut. I liked that as her Master, her husband had specific rules that even applied when he loaned her out. Also, he provided aftercare, and when the role-playing was over, they became husband and wife, again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm not a fan of sharing and f/f does nothing for me. However, I found this story enjoyable because of the attention you paid to a solid back story/set-up, and you included strong aftercare/follow up. Those factors are what make it a good story.

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
Great continuation of Susan/Slut's story

I read a lot of stories on lit, but I only comment on the ones that I really do love. As a writer on here myself, I find comments to be a bit of a mixed bag. While I love seeing that I've got a new comment, my heart is usually in my mouth until I've read it because I've had a few shitty comments in my time.

That said, I do love to receive them and I figure that any other author on here feels the same. I think though, that as a writer, when I read a good story I do tend to look at it more critically than the average reader. I can't help thinking as the story goes along, what I would have done differently, what I would like to see, what maybe I could improve upon. I do know that I couldn't write this kind of subject matter as deftly as you, but, if you're looking for some constructive criticism, then I really would like to see some kind of emotional connection between the characters. You know, something like a flaw in their armour that lets something slip through. Some kind of feeling, or raison d'etre, some emotional bonding or vulnerability.

I don't say this to upset you or seem ungrateful, because nothing could be further from the truth. I say it because I'm so invested in this character of Susan/Slut now, that I just want to know her, inside and out. As far as I am concerned, she ranks up there amongst my favourite characters on lit. I know you have a life to live and lots to do, don't we all, eh! I just want you to know that I genuinely appreciate that you have chosen to share these stories with us.

Thank you.

Love Zoe

uneedabrain2uneedabrain2almost 5 years ago
Good story...a recommendation

Whatever program you're using to write with probably has a spellchecker, you should use it or one of Lit's volunteer editors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusanstoryteller@susanstoryteller
I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for many years. My interests mostly run in the domination and submission genre. I have had several ideas for story lines that are more like fantasies that I want to put into words that keep popping into head. So I finally took the ti...