All Comments on 'A New Experience'

by ThomX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Ilovepantyhose2Ilovepantyhose2over 7 years ago
Desirable encounter to be in

I really enjoyed this hot story and feel my ass wiggling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Sissy

I always wanted to cross dress but did not know how to begin.I went on the web and went to x dressing sites and learned how to become a x dressing sissy.I bough cream to remove all my body hair.Did my eye brows eye lashes lipstick and panted my nails red.I got a bra thong garter belt stockings and high heels and a wig.I bough a short dress in red.I stayed dressed like that walking in my new heels for week around my house.But now that i was a cross dresser what do i do next to become a true sissy.Again back to the web and now i know i had to go to a adult movie and find how to do what i needed to do.Once there i now was not sure if i could do what i had to do to become a true x dressing sissy.I had to be with a man for sex both oral and anal on me.Do i weight for them to come me our do i go to them.I soon felt a man feeling me up.Telling me how sexy i looked he took me by the hand lead me in to a large booth.He dropped his shorts are was his hard in his hand.He told me to take off my dress and thong.I was pushed down on my knees and he told me to open my mouth wide and suck his cock now.Not sure how to suck his cock i just opened wide.His cock slid in a little at a time.Until i could feel it down my throat and he started to slowly pump his cock.It had a sweet taste i really liked sucking his cock.He pulled out and he bent me over and put lube on my butt and slid his hard cock in my butt .It hurt at first but soon it felt nice.That was the beginning of me taking cocks that night.Once i started i could not stop taking cock sucking them and getting fucked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous