All Comments on 'A New Family Beginning Pt. 03'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ethereallycan87ethereallycan87over 6 years ago
very disapointed

you could have put a disclaimer or something. without being homophobic, i had no intention on reading gay erotica tonight not acceptable.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I tried to put something in it for everyone. Next time I will put in a note to advise the readers.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Great story until you added the gay part.

You are short on men and they need to be used trying to keep the women happy.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Just eliminate the gay men.

How about adding another family. You have 5 acres. Add a cabin for another family. Maybe a brother or sieter in law

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i really like to story

i thni another family add would be great.

rodavrodavover 6 years ago
Suppose to be great

This two family incest suppose to be great. I think there's something missing that will make it exceptionally great. And I think there's not much character build up. Missing a lot of exciting and erotic dialogues exchanges with family members.

Not to mention the gay thing. If you want to please the gay people, post another story in a gay category. There are a lot more straight people who suppose to enjoy this story but get ruined if you insert something they're not into.

If you check Nick Scipio's website. You will know what I mean. You will get hooked with the story series. And will even fell in love with the characters.

A boy whose family spends the summer in a nudist camp. The boy has two girlfriends. They soon found out that the boy's parents were swingers. They swing with one of his girlfriend parents.

Eventually they were allowed to join the special private swinging party of their parents. But there were rules that they are not allowed to participate. But they can watch and have sex only with their boyfriend-girlfriend.

In the future swing parties. They were allowed to have sex with the other family's parents, but still there should not have sexual contact with their own parents or parents to their own children.

But there are lots of incest innuendos that makes you eager to follow the story.

olblueyesolblueyesover 6 years ago
just a bit more fleshing out

and this would have been a great erotic incest tale instead of just a stroke story,,i don't care where a story tkes me as long as i enjoy the ride and fall for the characters.. i will put in the time and enjoy your story as long as you do your job.

ps. i skipped over the gay stuff.

permanaturalpermanaturalalmost 6 years ago
Don't get the complaints

The site seems to be somewhat limiting, in that a story has to be in one category. For that reason, I pretty much assume any Incest/Taboo story could contain MF, FF, MM or greater combinations. There's plenty of other categories to read if you're expecting a strictly straight story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I was going to say just the opposite, add more bi males. It’s all ok for women to be bi but not the guys? All that cum needs to be cleaned up, shouldn’t be left to just the women

GreWulfGreWulfover 4 years ago
Really?

This, I would hazard a guess is a work of erotic fiction.It contains acts of adultery,incest,lesbianism and oral/anal/vaginal sex.And you want to bitch about a couple of male-male blow jobs.Get over yourselves.If you find it too much may I suggest something along the lines of the bodice rippers that frequent the women's magazines that sit near the checkout at the supermarket.To the author.I read the lead up and this series.Not bad.I will work through your catalogue and read some more recent stuff. Thanks for the effort. GreWulf

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Both their homes were Paradise!

Continue the adventure!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is certainly a place for a fantasy like this.

Non-stop sex with no problems of jealousy, disease or pregnancy (or apparently money).

But, It would be interesting to read a similar story that discusses the real world issues...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous