All Comments on 'A New Feeling'

by Glaxomeir

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I hate that it was short and the ending sad but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. was Well done! You got the sense of their connection all the way through. A lot could be imagined about the relationship; I was hoping he'd pull through, wishful thinking :) or we'd get the wedding before the tragic end but great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stilted

You could really improve your writing - too many short staccato sentences; awkward & unrealistic dialogue, details in the wrong places. I'd encourage you to take some writing courses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a Story, this is an Outline . . .

This is an outline for a story . . . nothing more!

You have a good concept, but that is all you gave the reader, an idea of what could have been a good story.

If you are serious about writing, stop writing and start reading and analyzing good short stories and make note of the components that make them interesting reads. Then, read some more, think, and practice writing one good descriptive paragrah. then do it again until you understand how to write. Try it, this method works.

Good Luck, there are stories in you waiting to be well written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow everybody's a critic -

Thank you for your first story. I have no talent for writing so I admire your courage. I hope there's a part 2 as I am a sucker for a happy ending - miraculous even. Subdued.

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
Disregard the BS

Yeah, I saw a few errors here and there, but not enough to ruin this beautiful story. I hope Ben finds someone to love again. You might consider an editor, but I still enjoyed it. The ending will, I'm sure, make the Kleenex people happy and rich!

You might notice that usually the most critical people always post as Anonymous!

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE STORY

I enjoyed this story right to the end. It was a sad ending, but life can be that way. Hope to see more stories from you.

GlaxomeirGlaxomeirover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To everyones positive comments. I appreciate the support, this is just a hobby, I never expect to be a true author but to just share some of the stuff I have wrote. Any constructive criticism is considered and will help my writing grow. Thank you all again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous