A New Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben took his entire cock into his mouth and smoothly sucked up and down slowly at first. Ben picked up his pace and Garrett moaned louder releasing more and more precum into Ben's hungry mouth. Garrett pulled at Ben's hair making ben release his cock. He pulled Ben up and began to kiss him. Garrett was no longer nervous and his primal urge to copulate took over.

He rolled over pinning Ben to the couch. Rubbed his cock betweens Ben's perfect cheeks paying close attention to the motions near his waiting hole. He picked Ben up and carried him across the room, down the narrow hall, and through the right doorway. The room was dark, barely lit from the moon outside. Garrett gently set Ben on the bed, raised his legs, and licked his hole. Garrett continued to eat Ben's ass until it was well lubricated with saliva, making Ben moan with every lick.

Ben moved around to Garrett, kissed him, pushed him back, and straddled his cock. Ben slowly moved his body down onto Garrett's giant dick. Garrett's cock stretched his hole wide making Ben cringe. Ben moved until no more would go in. Ben slowly began to ride Garrett's cock first slow but gained speed.

Garrett could feel the cum building in his cock. He flipped Ben over and began to fuck him with quick long thrusts. Garrett played with Ben's cock. Ben was moaning and screaming in pleasure. Garrett couldn't hold back any longer, with one last hard thrust he burst and covered Ben's insides with cum. He slowly continue to fuck Ben until Ben too could not hold back and came all over, spraying cum on his stomach, chest, the bed sheets, and covering Garrett's chest and chin with his sticky seed.

Garrett pulled his now limp cock from Ben's gaping hole, A small drop of cum seeped out before Ben's hole tightened holding the rest in. Garrett laid beside Ben, exhausted. Ben turned over kissed Garrett on the check and nestled into his shoulder. They fell asleep to the rocking of the boats, the sound of water splashing against the side of the boat, and the glow of the moonlight through the small porthole.

Ben woke from the sunlight shining through the window. Seagulls cawed over the boat and the waves crashed against the bow. Ben was alone. Ben stood up and walked to the open door and into the hall. Garrett was standing in front of the stove, phone to his ear, quietly talking.

Ben could barely make out what Garrett said, "I just can't Angie. I am busy right now, you can't expect me to just drop everything when you call. If it's such an emergency call Jerry, well I didn't tell you to break up with him," He said sarcastically.

Ben closed the door behind him to make himself known.

"Gotta go, you figure it out." Garrett said. Garrett turned around as Ben emerged from the hall putting his phone into his pocket. "Just finishing some breakfast, figured you would be hungry. Your bag is over there."

Garrett point to the couch where Ben's bag was. Ben walked over to his bag and pulled out a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a pair of bright blue briefs. Garrett put some eggs, toast, and a couple links of sausage on plates for them to eat.

"Meet me up top when you are ready," Garrett said with a smile as he walked up the stairs.

Ben pulled his clothes on thinking about what he just heard. Ben had questions; who is Angie? Who is Jerry? And why would he drop everything to help her? Ben's mind wandered for a moment. He shook his head clearing his mind and headed up to the deck. The sun beamed down making Ben squint. On the front deck, Garrett was sitting at a table with two plates and two glasses of orange juice waiting. Garrett stood up and smiled at Ben.

"I hope you like it," Garrett said pulling out a chair.

Ben sat down in front of a full plate of food and both began to eat, giving smiling glances back and forth across the awkward breakfast table. Garrett and Ben spent the day swimming, cruising around, and laughing. The evening came quickly and Garrett took Ben home. Ben walked into his house, happy with the events of the previous 24 hours.

He began to unpack his bag. Ben made it to the bottom of the bag and found an envelope. Ben opened the envelope to find $1500 in cash and a letter.

Ben read, "I know times are tough for you. Here is something to help you out."

Ben was shocked, he felt like a whore and immediately texted Garrett. "I can't take this, please come pick it up."

A few minute later Garrett texted back, "I just want to help. Take what I can give you, work a little less and spend more time with me."

Ben smiled. The following day Ben cut back his hours to five days a week. Ben and Garrett began to go on dates, spend more nights together, and neither could get enough of the other.

Their relationship grew over the next few months. Garrett and Ben spent as much time together as possible. One weekend in the early fall, the men decided to spend the weekend at Garrett's Lakehouse. They were planned a quiet weekend together. Ben and Garrett made their way to the house Friday evening. They cooked dinner, watched TV, and went to bed early. Ben was in paradise. Every time he looked at Garret his stomach would flutter and a smile would come across his face. The next day, Garrett worked on the outside of the house, getting it ready for winter and Ben sat on the beach, the cool autumn breeze blew through his hair. As the sun intersected the waves, Garrett finished his work. Garrett brought a pile of wood to the beach where Ben spent his day relaxing. Garrett built a fire in front of the water. The waves crashed into the shoreline, the creek of the boats and sound of seagulls calmed as the wood crackled in front of them. Garrett sat next to Ben, putting his arm around Ben's waist and pulling him close. The sun set and the earth became black, the only light radiating from the small exterior light fixture on the back of the house and the inconsistent glow of the fire. Ben stood up, "Want a drink?" Garrett looked over and nodded. Ben headed into the house, through the mud room, and to the living room. He pulled out a bottle of vodka and began to make a drink. Ben looked up as the front door opened. A woman walked in, she peered right at Ben.

"Who are you and why are you in my house?" She yelled. Ben nervous lost his voice. He opened his mouth to respond but couldn't utter a single word. "I am calling the police!" She shouted.

Garrett ran through the house after hearing the commotion inside. When he walked through the door to the living room he froze.

"Garrett? What are you doing here?" the lady asked, " and who is the boy."

Garrett began to speak, stuttering through his answers. "Ah-a-angie," he started, "I came to winterize the house. This is Ben, a friend of mine who came to help."

Ben noticed Garrett's hands shaking.

"Well, I didn't know you were going to be here. If I did I would have never come." The woman said with an annoyed look on face.

She walked through the living room and into a bedroom down the hall. Ben was still frozen behind the small bar in the corner.

Garrett walked over to Ben, "We should probably go." he said.

Ben was confused but understood that Garrett did not want to be around this woman, Angie. Garrett went outside and put the fire out. Ben grabbed his bag and headed to the door. As Ben opened the door, Angie came back into the living room. She walked across to the bar where the two drinks were sitting. She picked one up and took a sip.

"How do you know Garrett?" she said pulling a straw from the container at the end of the bar.

"We, ah, we met at through a friend of mine that works with him." Ben lied.

Angie stirred the ice and stared off.

Garrett walked through the house, his bag in his hand, and said "Bye Ang."

The two men walked to the car and began to drive away. The car was silent for about twenty minutes. Ben's mind turned. He kept thinking about the event, the woman "Angie," and the rush Garrett was in to leave.

Garrett spoke, "Sorry about that, I didn't know she was going to be there."

Ben was quiet for a moment.

"Who is she?" he asked."

Garrett was hesitant, he took a deep breath. "She is my ex-wife. We decided to share the house when we divorced."

Ben was shocked, Garrett never told him he was married.

"So are you out?" Ben asked.

Garrett kept his eyes in front of him. "No, this is the first time I have ever done this. I am still figuring this out."

Ben was only a little surprised by the new information. Ben stared at the white dotted line. His mind wandered into the future. Will they be hiding what they have? Is this just a fling? Ben was hurt and a little upset.

"Where are we going now?" Ben asked.

"Where do you want to go? We can go to my house I guess or I can take you home." Garrett responded.

Ben had never been to Garrett's home. This was actually the first time he had asked to come to his home. The lake house became regular, and Ben's was their weekday spot. Ben thought for a moment.

"Your house would be fine," He said forcing a smile.

Still, Ben had questions and not about his past but about their future. They pulled into a small neighborhood, large houses lined the streets. At the end of the neighborhood, they pulled into a driveway. The house was tan brick, two stories. A large chandelier projected light onto the sidewalk. Garrett opened the trunk and picked up both bags. He walked to the garage door and used the keypad to open it. The garage lights lit as the door opened showing an old mustang and a work bench. They walked to the white door on the other end of the garage and into a laundry room. Garrett walked through the laundry room and into a large kitchen. The living room, right in the kitchen was neat and organized. A large TV hung on the wall and a fireplace was underneath. Garrett put the bags on the floor and invited Ben to sit down. Ben and Garrett sat on the couch, Garrett flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. Ben looked at Garrett but instead of the butterflies he felt earlier, his stomach felt like it was filled with rocks. Garrett looked over at Ben, "What's wrong? I am really sorry about tonight."

Ben looked at Garrett again, "It's fine. It's not that."

Garrett scooted toward Ben. "Talk to me, what's wrong?"

Ben thought for a minute, "So you are not out, which is not a problem, but what are we? Friends like you told your ex-wife? Is this just a fling? Is it more? I just need to know."

Ben felt confused and crushed. Everything from the last few months felt fake. Garrett smiled down at Ben.

"Ben," he said, "I care about you more than I have ever cared about anyone. I might not be out yet but that doesn't mean I wouldn't for you. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how."

Ben forced a smile that was not unnoticed by Garrett, so he continued.

"Hun," he started again, "I love you. Over the past few months, you are all I ever think about and anytime I do think of you I smile and get butterflied. You make me feel like I am fourteen again. When I am with you, I just want you to be comfortable and happy and feel safe."

Ben's smile grew bigger. "I love you too." Ben whispered to Garrett.

Garrett leaned over and kissed Ben on the forehead. He pulled Ben closer.

"But there is more I need to tell you if we are going to do this." Garrett said.

Ben's heart began to race. Garrett stood up and reached for Ben's hand. They silently walked through the large house. They went up the stairs, down the hall, to a room with a closed door. Garrett opened the door, revealing a large office. A large wood desk was in the middle and two chairs on one side. Garrett walked to the desk and grabbed a business card, and handed it to Ben. Ben read "Garrett Davis CEO", in big green read "Midwest Steel."

Ben looked up at Garrett confused. "Wait, you are the CEO of the mill. I thought you were a supervisor."

"Well, I didn't want things to start with the money I have." Garrett confessed. "That is how my ex-wife and I started and that is why it ended."

Ben smiled, "Nothing changes the way I feel."

Garrett stopped Ben, "There is one more thing. Garrett turned around and walked down the hall to another room. "Don't freak out too much."Garrett said.

Garrett swung the door open. A room adorned in racecars and toy soldiers lay on the other side. Garrett looked at Ben, whose eyes grew as he took more and more of the child's room in.

"You have a kid?" Ben said. Garrett laughed,

"Yea, is that a problem?" He asked.

"No, but you avoided you ex-wife without a word about a child." Ben stated.

Garrett started to laugh again. He looked at Ben, "He is my nephew, my brother-in-law died two years ago and I take nephew when sometimes for days when my sister is working." Ben relaxed. "But I do treat him like my own. I am very close with my family, and if I am going to do this, come out I mean, then I hope you will be able to be around them too." Garrett stated.

Ben smiled, "For you, I can do that."

Garrett and Ben had another quiet evening together. The next morning they watched TV, had breakfast, and relaxed on the couch. In the afternoon, Garrett began to get antsy. Garrett wanted to go out, walk around, and do something. Ben had some errands to run and was hoping to get some shopping done that day so he suggested Garrett tag along for the trip. The boys headed to the shopping center, walked around looking at clothes, furniture, and decorations for Ben's house. Garrett and Ben stopped for lunch talking about hopes and dreams they had.

Garrett was becoming more and more excited about the new development's in his relationship.

In the middle of their conversation Garrett interrupted, "I really like this, you, what we are." He said awkwardly stumbling over his words, "I really want to make you happy, any way I can."

Ben looked confused. "I was wondering, is there anything sexually you are into that maybe we can try." Ben's eyes widened. "I am really open to anything." Garrett finished.

Ben, who had explored many different sexual acts in college had a kinky side, he was into almost all kinks and quirks in the bedroom and very easy to get excited. Ben didn't know how to answer to Garrett, but he tried.

"Is there something you want to try? I am into mostly anything."

Garrett smiled, his bottom lip twitch as his nerves grew and Ben knew he was going to say something he was afraid to get judged for.

"Well, maybe, if you want, we could head over to the adult bookstore down the road and check some things out? That is if you want." He said awkwardly.

Ben laughed, "We can do that."

They paid their lunch bill and headed to the store. They walked inside of the large dimly lit sales floor.

A woman, approached, "Anything I can help you find?" She asked.

"No, just looking." Garrett interjected quickly.

Ben and Garrett walked through the aisles looking at the toys and clothes the shop offered. Ben and Garrett found a set of butt plugs that get larger, so someone who has never had anal sex can get comfortable with the feeling.

Ben picked it up. "Would you ever want to try this?" he asked.

Garrett's face turned red, "I mean, I am not opposed to it."

They continue to look around picking up a few things from each aisle. Garrett began to get hard thinking about the ways they could use each item. Ben would look at something, decide it was too expensive, put it back, and Garrett would pick it up and hand it to Ben with a smile.

After the trip, the two headed home with bags of goodies for the night ahead. Garrett invited Ben to stay the night again and Ben accepted. The only problem was Ben did not clothes to wear to work. Garrett pulled over at a Macy's down the road and took Ben inside. They shopped for outfits, and Garrett bought six outfits for Ben to wear when he stays on weeknights unexpectedly.

Soon, the two made it home. New clothes, toys, and plenty of stuff for Ben's house. Garrett began to take the toys from the bag and Ben grabbed a drink. Garrett's pants became tight and his heart started to race as his looked at the butt plugs. Ben smiled and wrapped his arms around Garrett's neck, kissing him on the cheek.

He grabbed the plugs from Garrett's hand and pulled the plastic apart. Ben grabbed the smallest plug and walked over to the sink. He ran warm water over the outside and washed it with it the black rubbery surface shined in the light of the low-hanging light fixture. He grabbed the large bottle of lubricant from the bag and walked into the bedroom. Garrett followed, nervous, tense, and excited. Ben pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor behind him. Garrett watched as Ben's back muscles flexed as his shirt left his hands and fell to the floor. Ben sat on the end of the bed and motioned for Garrett to follow.

.Garrett hesitantly walked into the middle of Ben's legs. Ben looked up as Garrett leaned over and kissed him. Ben pulled at Garrett's belt, undid the button on the top of his jeans, and unzipped. Ben pushed the waistband of Garrett's pants and briefs down making them slide to the floor. The two never stopped kissing. Ben played with Garrett's cock with one hand as he slowly massaged his butt cheek with the other. Garrett's cock grew. Ben brought Garrett's cock to his mouth slowly licking his large purple head. Garrett through his head back and moaned. The sensation of his cock being licked and ass being played with was overwhelming and nothing like what he had felt before and he loved it.

His head was spinning as Ben expertly wrapped his his around Garrett's shaft. Garrett pushed Ben off his cock because he was getting close and wanted this to last. Garrett pushed Ben onto his back and pulled at Ben's jeans. Garrett moved down Ben's body to his cock and began to suck and lick at Ben's growing member. Ben became more and more excited at the thought of being the first to anally please Garrett, even if it was just with a toy. They continued. Ben moved across the bed, making room for Garrett to lay with him. The two kissed while rubbing their cocks against the other's body. Ben moved his hands around, moving closer and closer to Garrett's hole.

He pulled Garrett's cheeks apart and placed the tip of his middle finger in the center of Garrett's hole softly. Garrett tensed up and pulled away Ben moved his finger and let Garrett relax again. Once he was relaxed Ben tried again. This time Garrett did not move, Ben rubbed his hole. Garrett let out a soft moan. Ben continue to play with Garrett's hole before moving down Garrett's body and placing the first soft lick to his anus. Garrett moaned louder as the never ending shot waves of electricity through his entire body. Garrett wiggled and squirmed as Ben began to move his tongue deeper and faster.

After a while the feeling subsided. Ben reached for the bottle of lube and applied a small amount to his finger and a copious amount of Garrett's ass. He slid his middle finger in. Garrett tensed up and his eyes widened as his hole was stretched for the first time. Ben was still, letting Garrett relax again before moving millimeters more into Garrett's hole. Soon Ben's finger was halfway in and he began to rub at Garrett's prostate. His hole was loosening and Garrett was going wild from the sensation.

Ben reached over and grabbed small 3 inch butt plug from the night stand. He added some lube to it and removed his finger. Garrett kept his eyes closed waiting for the next wonderful sensation. Ben pushed the tip of the buttplug against Garrett's waiting hole. The first inch went in smooth, as his whole continued to widen more than it had ever before Garrett began to tense up. Ben once again waited for him to relax. Quickly Garrett was able to control his sphincter and allow more in. The butt plug bottomed out and Garrett was moaning.