A New Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Garrett began adding more pressure by pushing his butt against the fingers controlling the speed. Ben was hard watching his man buck and wiggle against his fingers wanting more. Soon Garrett began to relax and enjoy the little jolt he would receive at Ben's command but he also was feeling more excited and adventurous.

Garrett whispered to Ben, "Fuck me."

Ben's eyes widened, "Are you sure?" he questioned.

Garrett shook his head yes as he bit his lip. Ben pulled the greasy plug from his ass and placed it on the night stand. He grabbed the lube and added a liberal amount to his now throbbing cock. He pointed his cock at Garrett's anus and began to slide in. Ben was able to slide about half way in without a problem but at that point Garrett let out a small but obviously painful moan. Ben stopped but Garrett, using his legs, made Ben keep going. Ben continued pushing deeper and deeper into Garrett's hungry hole. Garrett was in a small amount of pain but the feeling of Ben's cock deep inside and Ben's balls against his ass felt like the first time they fucked a few months before.

Ben moved his cock in and out, in and out, making Garrett moan more and more. Ben kissed Garrett's neck, chest, thighs, and ankles as he gyrated his hips. Garrett moaned a large moan.

"I think I am going to cum," he said.

Ben moved his hips faster and harder as Garrett's balls began to pull tight into his body.

"Go ahead, cum for me." Ben said.

Garrett could not hold back any longer and began to spurt ropes of cum all over his chest and bed. His headboard speckled with unaimed jizz. Ben continue to fuck Garrett's ass as his orgasm was following quickly. Garrett wiggled and squirmed, his toes curled at the overwhelming feeling of the large cock in his ass. Ben began to feel the cum travel from his balls, through his cock, and shoot into Garrett's rectum. Garrett moaned as each rope made Ben's cock rump inside him, hitting his prostate perfectly. Ben rolled Garrett to his side and laid behind him. Ben's cock was still rock hard and deep inside Garrett, whenever Ben would attempt to take it out, Garrett could not handle it and would stop him.

Ben wrapped his arms around Garrett, pulling him tight against his body. Both men laid in the orange glow of the setting sun outside. Dust particles danced in the rays like ballerinas. Garrett close his eyes and fell asleep. Ben continue to hold Garrett as his cock became soft and fell out of Garrett's ass.

A few hours later, Garrett woke. He turned over to an empty bed. Garrett moved his legs off the side of the bed and sat up. His ass was sore but felt empty, his legs were weak, and his body was relaxed. He pushed himself off the bed walked into the living room. The oven was on and the smell of garlic permeated the air. The sound of water running through the shower echoed through the empty halls. Steam clouded as it made its way out of the jarred bathroom door. He walked into Ben as he turned the water off with a squeak from the knob and stepped onto the bathmat. Garrett grabbed a towel and handed it to him.

"You know I have a shower in my room don't you?" He said with a laugh.

"I know," Ben said rubbing the towel over his dripping hair, "I just wanted to let you sleep."

Ben pulled an old t-shirt and pair of shorts onto his body. The clothing was a little large but easily recognizable as Garrett's. He walked over and kissed Garrett, wrapping his arms around his neck. Garrett peered into Ben's dark brown eyes. Ben pushed Garrett's messy hair back. "Food is in the oven if you are hungry." Ben said moving around and walking out of the bathroom. Garrett spun around landing a slap onto Ben's ass. The two made their way to the kitchen and Ben pulled a small container of pasta from the oven. They ate dinner, watched a movie, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ben's alarm chimed the next morning. He walked to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and combed through his brown hair with his fingers. He could hear Garrett coughing as if he was choking. The coughing continued for a few minutes. Ben finished getting ready but every few minutes Garrett would begin coughing again. As he finished, Garrett woke up. Ben gave Garrett a cup of coffee, a little cream, no sugar. Garrett kissed Ben goodbye and Ben headed out the door.

Garrett's coughing kept Ben's mind occupied all day. He had never heard it before, but he was a heavy sleeper and Garrett was always up before him. During his lunch, he called Garrett.

"Hey, babe." Garrett answered.

"Hey," He responded, "You were coughing this morning and it didn't sound good. Have you had that problem before?"

."Yea, it usually wakes me up at some point, but I was so tired last night." Garrett responded nonchalantly.

"I think you should get that checked out." Ben stated.

Garrett laughed, "It's just a cough, what are you doing tonight?"

"Relaxing at home, no big plans, why?" Ben asked.

"Mind if I come relax with you? Pizza is on me!" "Of course." Ben responded.

Months went by and Garrett's cough became more predominant, it started being more frequent and happening not only when he slept. Ben became more and more worried about the choking noise always coming from Garrett's esophagus. He pushed and pushed for Garrett to go to the doctor but with no avail. Fall turned to winter and winter turned to spring, and with the season's changes, Garrett changed too. He seemed to age quickly, no longer looking like he was in his thirties but instead in his fifties. He became weaker as time went on, not having the energy and stamina he had when they first met.

One day in the late spring, Garrett picked up Ben for a weekend on the boat. Ben, who was practically living with Garrett was happy for a weekend away from the monotony of their everyday life and back to the place where he first began to love Garrett.They arrived at the house and headed straight for the houseboat at the dock. They boarded, and took off for their weekend of isolation. The boat coasted away from the shore and the house shrunk behind them.

Ben watched as the shoreline disappeared into the water and the glow of the sun shimmered off the surface. He watched as Garrett's smile looked new and energized as he took the wheel of the boat. The two had a great evening of laughs and smiles. Garrett and Ben went to sleep holding each other. A few hours later Ben was woken by Garrett's coughing fit that continues for what seemed like hours. Ben listened and worried as Garrett panted and wheezed.

The next morning Ben woke up, groggy from the lack of sleep, moved from the bedroom to the kitchen where Garrett cooked breakfast. Garrett, also feeling groggy shuffled around the kitchen making his way from the small fridge, to the stove, and back to the fridge. Garrett's eyes were dark from exhaustion. Ben and Garrett walked to the top deck where dark clouds covered the sky and a spring breeze chilled Ben's bones. They sat and ate breakfast with little conversation.

Garrett stood up and looked over at Ben and smiled. He walked toward the stern of the boat. He grabbed tightly onto the steel railing and took a deep breath. Ben watched attentively. He saw the youthful man he met a little less than a year ago. The breeze fluttered through his messy hair. Suddenly the life drained from Garrett's face, his eyes closed and his body went limp.

His top half draped over the rail. Ben stood up quickly as a large wave crashed into the side of the boat allowing enough weight to shift Garrett over the edge and into the cold water. Ben ran and dove into the water. He pulled at Garrett who was drifting back into consciousness pulling him to the ladder on the back of the rocking boat. The waves covered Ben's head as he pulled Garrett back to the boat. He laid Garrett's shivering body on the floor of the boat, he ran into the cabin and pulled towels from the closet. He began to pat Garrett dry and laid the warm towels across his body. His lips were blue and his face was white.

Ben turned the key making the engine roar behind him. He pushed the acceleration stick down making the front jump and the rear gurgled and spit water into the air. The wind bit at Ben's wet face. Soon they reached a dock where Ben quickly tied off and called 911. He sat beside Garrett's shivering body. Garrett looked up, eyes only half open.

"I'm sorry I ruined your weekend," Garrett said wheezing through his sentence.

Soon an ambulance showed up and took Garrett and Ben away. Ben held Garrett's hand tightly, his heart racing. Once at the hospital, Ben sat in the waiting room as Garrett was rushed into another room. His clothes dripped leaving a small puddle at his feet. Hours passed before a doctor emerged.

"He is going to be ok, you can come back and see him now," the doctor said.

Ben was relieved to hear from the doctor. The doctor showed him back to the hospital room that was adorned with beeping machines and the sound of oxygen pumping. Ben walked over to Garrett who had completely regained consciousness. He leaned over and kissed Garrett on the forehead. Garrett smiled through the oxygen mask on his face. Garrett explained that doctor wanted to keep him for observation for a few days and run some more tests. Ben stayed a few more hours and headed back to Garrett's house to pick up a few items for him.

Over the next few days, Ben stayed at Garrett's side. The third day in the hospital a woman walked briskly through the door with a worried look on her face. Ben immediately recognized her, her long blonde hair flowed down her back, it was Garrett's sister.

She looked at her brother in the bed, "Why didn't you call me sooner." she said annoyed.

I didn't want to worry you." he responded.

She looked over at Ben, "Hi, I am Alyssa, Garrett's sister, and you are?" She asked.

"I'm Ben, ahhh a friend." He stuttered.

"Ben, can you give us a moment?" Garrett asked.

Ben walked down the hall and to the vending machine, as Ben slowly ate a bag of sour cream and onion chips, Alyssa emerged from the room. She walked toward Ben, her eyes were red from tears.

She walked up to Ben and put her arms around him, "Thank you for being here for my brother" she whispered. Ben was in shock and confused. "He loves you." she stated pulling back and looking into Ben's eyes.

He smiled, "We need to all talk, though, Garrett received some results."

They walked back to the room and Ben's stomach dropped. They sat around the bed as tears formed in Alyssa's eyes. Ben knew it wasn't good news. Garrett looked over at Ben with a smile.

"I love you so much," he said and his smile disappeared, "The doctor came and spoke to me, I have lung cancer, stage four. They want to start chemo and radiation on Monday."

Ben froze with shock. The words stage 4. He could not believe what heard.

Over the next few months, Ben watched as Garrett's health deteriorated. The once energetic man aged quickly. His once-tight skin became wrinkled, his platinum gray hair began to fall out, and his muscles started to fade. Cummer began and Garrett could no longer take care of his home by himself. Ben quit his job to help Garrett around the house and to spend as much time with him as possible. Many nights Garrett and Ben took to private areas of the house and cried.

Garrett felt terrible for having Ben stop his life to helping him and Ben did not know what the future held with Garrett or how he would go on without him. Every week Garrett would start with a positive outlook and it would fade with each doctor's visit until his will to live was barely there. August quickly came for the two busy men. Ben and Garrett decided after little socialization lately to have a party on the boat. They planned the party and began to prepare. Garrett greeted Ben with more enthusiasm than he had in months on the day of the party. Though Garrett was sore, today was bigger than himself.

Garrett and Ben spent the morning as usual. After breakfast and a shower, the two sat at the breakfast island sipping coffee. Ben marked the upcoming appointments on his large whiteboard calendar. Garrett stopped Ben with a big grin on his face, he pushed a large box down the counter top. Ben looked up, shocked.

"What is this for?" He asked.

Garrett looked deep into Ben's eyes

"Ever since we met, one year ago today, I have learned more about myself. You made me happier than I have ever been before. Since the cancer, you have spent every day keeping me company at the doctor, helping me around the house, and loving me. I love you." Garrett finished.

Ben could feel tears well up in his eyes. "I love you too," He said.

"Open it!" Garrett said with excitement.

Ben opened the large box and found a few small boxes of varying sized. He pulled the first box out and pulled it open. A leather case was within, he flipped the box open. The box held a silver watch, Rolex, 'For every minute we are apart.' was engraved on the band. Ben smiled and reached for the next box. He flipped the box open. A dog tag, engraved with 'When you feel lonely.' shined in the light above. A small picture was attached to the top of the box. The picture was a small Boston terrier. .

"We can pick him up today." Garrett said.

Ben smiled, he felt Garrett's love radiating from the gifts. He grabbed the last box, this box was smaller than the others and was very light weight. It was slim but long. He opened the box and a key fob came out. The key chain read "When you want to get to me quickly." Ben's eyes widened as Garrett walked toward the Garage. Ben followed. In the garage, Ben saw an orange, two-seaters Mazda Miata. Ben always wanted one but could never afford it.

He turned to Garrett, "You have done too much. I didn't get you anything."

Garrett smiled. "I only want you and your love," He said leaning in to kiss Ben.

Ben and Garrett took Ben's new car out for a drive to pick up his new puppy. Ben loved his puppy, which he named Charlie. The two headed to the lake house where three cars sat in the drive. They headed back to the houseboat where their friends and family were already aboard. They greeted everyone and headed out for a day on the lake. Ben and Garrett were having a blast with the party. Around sunset, Garrett pulled Ben to the bow of the boat. They stood, staring at the setting sun. Garrett turned toward Ben, slowly got down on his knee and pulled a small box from his pocket. He opened the box. 'I love you and I want to spend rest of my life with you.' Ben's eyes widened as he looked at the silver ring in the box.

"Will you marry me?" Garrett asked with a big smile.

Ben looked down, put out his hand

"Yes," he said. All of their friends cheered as the two kissed.

Ben sold his house and spent as much time with Garrett as possible. Ben woke one busy morning, rolled out of bed, and headed to run some errands in town. He headed to the pharmacy to pick up a few prescriptions for Garrett. He took the long scenic drive back to Garrett and now his home, top down in the new Miata, and turned the radio on high. He pulled into the drive, opened the garage door, and head into the house. He walked into the kitchen and put the bags on the table. He grabbed a small tray and divided Garrett's lunchtime pills. He walked to the couch where he could see Garrett laying down, Garrett usually didn't sleep on the couch but he had been up coughing often and worse lately. He set the tray on the coffee table and placed a large glass of water next to him, Ben turned and kissed Garrett's head. He lightly shook Garrett's shoulder. A tear fell from Ben's eye as he looked down at the still man, still warm, but he looked peaceful.