A New Friend and Our Daughters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

Finally, the two locked lips and their tongues explored each other's mouth. In the meantime, Jessica had lifted her skirt in order to rub her panty covered pussy against Rick's chub. Rick groaned his rising level of excitement into Jessica's mouth.

The pixie-like black waif increased her intensity with the white father. No longer dancing, her tongue was dueling with his in an effort to establish superiority. Rick was so enjoying the tiny temptress that he allowed her to lead the direction of their tryst.

Hearing a wail from the other side of the coffeetable, Rick broke the kiss to look to see what was happening with his young daughter. Much to his surprise, Kim was already naked, working at swallowing the black python she had her hands wrapped around.

Jessica did not view the distraction of "her" man well. With an evil smile, while Rick was turned away, she removed her top and bra. Once Rick had turned back to his plaything, he was met by humongous, ebony, boobs being stuck in his face. Schwing! If not earlier, it had certainly occurred in the then and now.

Without any hesitation, Jessica took a firm hold of the white man's head, yanking him in close to her prize possessions. First one very black, turgid nipple was close enough to his teeth to bite. And, bite Rick did eliciting a yelp of excitement from the owner of the nipple. Satisfied with his result, Rick nudged the second nipple between his teeth, nipping it a little harder than the first.

Continuing to bite and nip, Rick discovered he could see his daughter and Jason in the reflection from a mirror. The black giant was mauling his blonde daughter's tits, managing to get much of each one into his voice. In turn, Kim was performing the ice cream licking motion on the head of his huge cock, occasionally slapping herself across the face with it. Rick saw that his teenaged daughter was enjoying the Hungry Man Sized cock in her hands.

Turning his attention back to the tiny black girl with the massive tits, Rick found himself in the perfect position to motorboat the childlike creature of his lust. And motorboat her he did. All the while he was locked onto her ass, dragging it tighter and tighter against his rock hard cock.

Jessica withdrew from his oral grip on her tits, slithered to her knees between his legs, and yanked down his shorts and briefs. Playing with his cock, Jessica began to tease the white father.

"Daddy, do you like my beautiful, black tits?"

"I do, baby, I do!" he responded.

"Tell your baby what you like, daddy," she pushed him.

"I like what you're doing to me, baby."

"No, daddy, tell me exactly what you like."

It could have been his real daughter asking the questions, Rick was so lost in his fantasy. If he had a multicultural daughter, that is.

"I like your big, black tits, Baby."

"Do you want to fuck my big, beautiful, black tits, daddy?"

"Yes, baby, daddy wants to fuck your big, beautiful, black tits."

With his permission, the black daughter chuckled sardonically to herself, she took his cock and surrounded it with her tit flesh. As if the on button had been flipped, Rick's cock began to saw back and forth between the shadows of her breasts.

As his intensity picked up, as did his lunges, Rick's cockhead between to appear speared beyond the confines of her tits. Every time, his cock poked through, the petite black nymph would tongue the tip.

This was getting to be too much for the father to handle. He was losing his control, the petite black teenager was becoming too much and he didn't want to waste anything.

Gripping Jessica around the waist, she found herself spun around and flung to her back. In seconds, Rick was between her wide spread legs, attempting to find his way into her pussy.

"No, daddy," said the little girl. "I want you to eat me before you fuck me."

Ricky didn't hesitate for even a nanosecond. He wasn't going to risk the bounties this little chicky was promising him by going contrary to her wishes. Hands cupping her ass once again, Rick levered her upwards until his mouth was right next to his goal.

Trying to reassert some control, some dignity, he began not by licking her pussy lips but by using his tongue on her thighs. His tongue traipsed a trail all across her thighs and up to the edges of her pubic hair.

Never having been with a black girl before, this was obviously his first experience with her type of pubic hair. Tight little coarse ringlets of hair covered the junction of her thighs. Feeling it had soaked up some of her secretions, he ran his tongue through the nest sucking up whatever liquids his lips could find.

Eventually working closer and closer to her labia, Rick used his fingers to separate them. Immediately he was struck by the different tones of the colours. Jessica's pink pussy was far brighter a pink than he was accustomed to, as it was offset by the ebony hue of her outer skin.

Rick dived right into the little girl pussy in front of him. He ran his tongue from the bottom of her slit straight through to the top. He reversed the stroke of his tongue and retreated downwards. Then back up again.

Jessica was pinned to the floor at her shoulders. The rest was in the air with her legs thrown over Rick's broad shoulders. His actions with his tongue were not only lubricating her better for later when he fucked her, the tiny work of ebony art was also beginning to yip and yipe in time with Rick's tongue penetrating between her labia.

While continuing to eat the petite beauty's pussy, Rick opened his consciousness to the rest of the room. Sort of a mental check-in with his daughter. Although he couldn't see Kim, he could hear her and could imagine what was going on with Jason and her.

The first mental picture showed his naked teenaged daughter straddling the big, bullet headed man's legs with his huge cock caught between them. Seen from behind, his daughter's blonde hair hanging down her back to her waist, Kim was humping against the horsecock while its owner had one hand wrapped in her hair and the other fondling her C cup tits.

He could hear the mutterings of the two lovers, teenager and father, as they discovered new facets of each other's body. Kim was focused on the man's cock, there was just no avoiding it due to its nearly unbelievable size.

Yet, he was more than just a cock, his physique demonstrated a healthy exercise regime as well, and Kim was running her dainty, white hands all over his muscles accompanied by her tongue kissing and licking any part of his body she could reach.

With his hands holding her tits to his mouth, between little nibbles at her nipples, Jason was muttering, "That's it, white girl. Rub your pussy against daddy's cock. Use your hand, baby."

Rick pictured his white daughter reaching between the two bodies and wrapping her fingers around the head of his cock.

"Don't be afraid of my big dick, baby girl," said Jason. "Squeeze it tight."

The white father could hear his teenaged daughter moaning and groaning into the black father's chest.

"You like that cock, baby? That's a man's cock," he said, "Not a boy's cock."

Not hearing a verbalized response from his daughter, Rick assumed the moans he heard were her agreeing with the black man.

"I'm going to fuck you with this cock, baby. Do you want to feel my cock barreling into your sweet little pussy?"

There were more moans and groans, sounds of body parts slapping against each other, and muttered words Rick couldn't make out.

Pulling his face from between the black waif's thighs, Rick leaned into Jessica and the pair began exchanging kisses again. These kisses were passionate in the extreme, tongues dueling, teeth biting lips.

The white father broke away from the oral embraces to ask Jessica if she was ready to be fucked.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, fuck me! I want you to fuck me!"

Amusingly enough, while he and Jessica were maneuvering their bodies into appropriate positions, the pair had to chuckle for a moment. They heard an echo of Jessica's words come from Kim, also saying she wanted to be fucked.

The petite, young woman took the white cock into her hand. She rubbed it against her pussy lips before laying it at the base of her young cunt. By this time, Rick wasn't much on postponement, he slammed the length of his dick into the little black girl forcing a long, drawn out, shriek of ecstasy from her.

Buried to his balls inside her, and giving himself a moment to make sure he wasn't going to lose his load, Rick glanced over at his daughter and her adult lover. Kim was cursing and shrieking. Rick could only see the back of the bullet head between her thighs eating his daughter's pussy.

Jessica's pussy was as small and tight as the rest of her body. Rick could feel her muscles clamping down on his prick. He fought their grip to withdraw his cock from the hot, wet, chamber holding him in its embrace. Once out, Rick slammed into her again. Holding on to her monster sized tits, Rick withdrew again and slammed in again.

Each time he withdrew, Rick would pull out slowly, and rest his prick a moment, before hammering it home again. There was no paying attention to his teenaged daughter any longer. Rick's entire focus was on the small, tight body underneath him, the body that was issuing an increasingly louder series of yips and moans. Jessica was muttering out words of what Rick took to be encouragement but those words were broken up by the other sounds she was making.

Lifting her legs and locking them around his waist, the petite beauty dragged Rick's lips to her rock hard nipples. In tandem with his plunging cock, she would shift his head from one nipple to the other.

Soon enough, the white father heard the black daughter quite clearly.

"Daddy, daddy," she said, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on your cock, daddy."

Hearing this Rick picked up his tempo.

"That's it, daddy, I'm going to cum...cumming...daddy..."

Rick leaned back, releasing the ebony nipple of the moment, and took a deep breath. His fingers clawed into her massive tits, as he plunged in again. And again. And more.

His efforts were rewarded by Jessica's pussy locking down on his cock and her screaming out his name. This was all he needed for him to crack his own nut, beginning to shoot rope after rope of his cum into the warm, gripping pussy of the petite black girl.

The more ropes he spurted into her, the more orgasms swept over her. The count of orgasms seemed interminable. Neither white daddy nor black daughter was in any condition to keep count of their orgasms.

Finally, with nothing left to give the little daughter, Rick collapsed on top of her, his face on her massive pillows of delight. Jessica was also exhausted, lying flat with limbs akimbo. Sweat was pouring off both bodies.

Feeling somewhat guilty for not thinking of his own daughter in some time, Rick found the reflection of the black daddy and white daughter couple in the mirror again.

He saw that Jason was laying flat on his back with his cock in his daughter's cunt. Rick saw that it was just too damn big for his daughter's cunt to take it all in. Kim had about half his dick stuffed into her and was riding that much as hard as she could. Rick watched the scenario with a mixture of fascination and consternation.

Not considering that Jessica could see the two in the same reflected glass, Rick was surprised to hear her speak.

"It's okay, Rick. Daddy won't hurt her." Rick produced a body motion that could be described as a shrug.

"Daddy knows how big he is and never pushes in more than the woman can handle."

Rick looked towards Jessica in a questioning manner before turning back to his daughter. In the brief instant that he had been turned away, Kim had spun around. On all fours, with the python sized cock, fucking her from behind, Rick's teenaged daughter had abandoned herself to the feelings of excitement in her cunt.

Jason was holding still, content, as his own daughter had pointed out, to allow Kim to set the pace. Even though much of him was not in her pussy, the rubbing of his cockhead against her pussy walls was beginning to overwhelm him.

Kim beat him to the orgasmic punch, locking every muscle in her body into spasm, her pussy drenching Jason's cockhead with her juices. Making sure she had ample opportunity to orgasm as much as she craved, he lay on his back with his cock still in the white teenager. Jason flexed his cock time after time, making it jerk in the daughter's pussy.

When Kim's orgasms had subsided, she wanted nothing more than to curl up on Jason's broad, black, muscular chest while caressing him everywhere she could reach. Before she could put that plan in motion though, Kim realized Jason still had not cum.

Pulling him out of her pussy, she made room for herself between his legs. Still having his snake in her hand, she bent her head to its tip, beginning a series of small, sucking kisses. Enjoying her own taste on his cock, her other hand was on his, to her mind, grapefruit sized balls. Gradually, in time with the increasing volume of Jason's moans, Kim sucked more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Abandoning his balls for the moment, the white daughter found a solid two handed grip on the length of Jason's cock realizing she was not able to cram into her mouth. Her mouth would slide down the big cock, her hands would slide up Jason's shaft until they met in the middle. Kim's jaws were becoming sore but she was unwilling to stop pleasuring the man who had made her feel so great only moments before.

Rick's teenaged daughter tried to pick up the pace of her mouth and hands with no quick results. Yet she persevered. Some time later, she could feel the swelling of his cock at the base. She knew cum was building up in preparation to being shot into her mouth.

Kim stopped her oral action, holding the tip of his huge cock steady in her mouth. Her hands were a blur traveling the length of his big dick. Kim kept increasing the speed of her hands flying up and down his big, beautiful cock while continuing to suck on his top mouthful.

Rick and Jessica sat amazed, still watching the two. Rick had one arm around Jessica's shoulder resting on her lovely tits. Jessica in turn had a black hand on Rick's white cock with a chubby starting to grow.

It was time. There was absolutely no way Kim could swallow the giant man's giant load of sperm. It ran out of her mouth, spattering against her tits. The blonde daughter didn't stop, her hands kept milking the huge cock of the load she inspired.

Finally, Jason was fully relieved of the sperm dump inspired by the little blonde. Both couples moved to sit facing each other. The two daddies stared at their own daughters with admiration and lust in their eyes.

Kim broke the silence first.

"Daddy, can they stay for supper? I want more of this cock for dessert."

*****

I had thought to end this story line after the last chapter but many readers wanted more. My email was inundated with requests for at least one more chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed it. Please share your reactions in the comments sections. And, don't forget to vote. Thanks.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12