All Comments on 'A New Job For Carrie'

by marjorie s

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Imagining the author ...

knowing that she was excited as she created the exquisite suffering of the trainee slave....

knowing that she would be excited at the thought of her readers concluding that she enjoyed that sort of suffering and submission herself ....

knowing that she would cum only when permitted but that she would be ready to please in any way that was required of her ....

knowing, in fact, that she is the slut and that reading this will make her proud of her submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Bravo! Very well written indeed. This was one of the best stories I've read in quite a while. I hope to read more of your submissions in the near future. In my opinion, your work could/should be published more mainstream than this. You definitely have a fan in me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
an everlasting kiss

I love a woman that can write about submission with so much conviction.

Maybe she didn't know she was this way inclined or doesn't like to admit it? Clearly she has some knowledge or inclination. A yearning maybe?

I especially loved the bit about how she wanted to do something so much but felt she couldn't, the release was so symbolic.

Maybe she's trying to fight it? Why? This is a fantasy. A wonderful flight of fancy.

She has so much to give, she must be bursting to give (or take) some more.

I can't wait to experience the next episode.

Where can I give her 10/10? I want to.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
A very well written and insightful piece,

Even though the pace of

emotional transformation

was a little too rushed

to be realistic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OH MY GOD

This was the best story I've read on here in awhile its one of the best i've ever read about this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’d rather she escaped

It’s a very cliched story.

I prefer CONSENT with sex. Rape, Kidnapping, Abuse and Human Trafficking just isn’t sexy in a fantasy it’s far to close to reality for me.

Her escaping getting bastards jailed whilst she goes and finds herself a decent Dom would have been much better.

Tess (UK)

If you’re wondering why I read this, it’s simple I was hoping for a reluctance story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous