A New Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers

My reaction is delayed, his fangs already penetrating my femoral artery pumping more of his toxins into my blood stream. A few seconds pass and he pulls back and briefly feeds on the blood flowing from me. He isn't greedy yet, just enough to control his urges. He licks over the wounds and they close as quickly as they formed. Without hesitation or warning he immediately goes for my waiting flower. My body is on autopilot, his serum coursing through my veins turning me from a shy mother into a sexual animal. My back arches and I push myself into his face. His tongue parts my lips into my opening and pushes in. I cry out and my body shudders as the immediate orgasm takes its grip. With each wave that passes through me I moan uncontrollably. He grabs my hips from under my thighs and begins to ravage me. The climax last what feels like forever but as it fades into a sensitive pain he doesn't stop or slow. He pushes through it, fighting my struggles remaining locked to me.

My frantic pleas go ignored. Broken by my gasps as each probe of his tongue to my swollen clit send jolts of electrical energy through my body, I beg for relief. Each time I push at his head he grips my hips and ass tighter. My resistance only motivates him more and he starts to suck the hood and fleshy skin around my pearl into his lips. My body flails, twisting and contorting. A few moments of this and then I feel it, he presses a finger and applies pressure to my virgin asshole. My eyes open wide and I beg "No, please no!". More pressure and a very uncomfortable feeling. He is inside me where he just holds it. My muscles contract trying desperately to push it free of me and then, I am over come with a good feeling. I cry out loud enough that I am sure I could be heard in the club. My body succumbs to his abuses and I yell out, "Oh I'm coming, I'm coming."

This time as I come down he slows with me and releases his grip. His face glistens with my juices and smiles, "Good girl, I knew you could do it." There is a little discomfort as he retrieves his finger from back there and then joins me on the couch. He leans forward and all I can smell is my sex. He keeps his face close for a moment and then kisses me. I taste my orgasm on his lips and don't mind. I have always been disgusted by my sexual discharge but find it to actually be unoffensive. He breaks our kiss and he looks lovingly at me before he speaks.

"Will you give this life to me and accept the life I give you?" he pauses, "Will you live for me?"

I lean forward and kiss him, my taste is gone but the smell is still lingers. "Yes my Master, a thousand times yes."

"Master, I like that." he smiles. "Come with me." He takes my hand leading me to a bed. His arms guide me on my back and he follows, laying at my side. He combs his fingers through my hair and pulls my chin towards him. He kisses my forehead then tells me what to expect.

"I am going to fuck you now, taking what is now mine. While I am inside you I will feed. It won't hurt but you'll feel yourself go weak and unable to move. Your heart will eventually slow and breath will go shallow. Just as your world fades away, I will inject you with my serum flooding your body. The orgasm you feel will be the last of this life. You will awake changed forever."

I bite my lip and take him in my hand feeling his hard cock. I nervously give it a little squeeze and nod, "I understand."

He rolls his weight on top of me, using his hands at my sides to hold his chest up. With one hand, he brushes my hair from my face and off my neck. "Guide me, place me where he needs to be." My eyes close and my fingers seek his cock, finding it quickly and wrapping around with a soft grip. I push down and gasp as the head brushes over my clit and easily slides through my well lubricated lips. As he reaches my opening he pushes just enough for me to know he is in place. He holds it there for a few seconds before he slides himself in me with one easy thrust. My hand is now trapped between our bodies and I moan softly as his weight pushes my fingers against my clit. His eyes close as he feels my body stretch to accommodate him and he holds fully inside me for a few seconds. Slowly he begins to fuck me, his eyes open and lock on mine. With his left hand he pulls my leg up on his hip and his right turns my face to the side, exposing what will very soon be his source of nourishment.

It happens so quickly, his body falls forward onto mine and his fangs tear into my flesh and carotid artery. The pain feels like a painful shot given by an unskilled nurse but fades quickly. I hold onto his sides and rock into his thrusts as he feeds. It happens slower than I expected and I am surprised by the intimacy of it. Any pain I felt has faded away and I only feel him moving in and out of me. As he drains this life from me I begin to feel my breathing struggle and can hear each labored breath echo in my ears. His rhythm has increased and each thrust is more powerful. My hands fall to my sides and my eyes fight to stay open but the world around me begins to darken. Agonal respiration begins and I barely feel him inside me. My body is limp and only a few breaths remain, my pulse non-existent.

As quickly as he began to feed, the serum now is pumped into me and I gasp deeply and fight against his weight to sit up. All I see is a bright, white light as the orgasm rips through me. He remains locked to my neck and his animalistic grunts echo off the walls. The throbbing of his member is exaggerated by the strong contractions of my vaginal walls. My nails dig deep into his back and my hips grind against his invasive cock while he remains latched to me. Strong, warm burst of his seed splash against my cervix and fill my insides until he is spent. He releases my neck and there is no coming down for me, I collapse and the world goes black.

There was no tunnel with a light on the other side, no angels greeting me. Just blackness and nothingness. No memories or feelings I can tell you of.

mistyJH
mistyJH
25 Followers
12