All Comments on 'A New Man in Our Marriage Ch. 04'

by denron

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Shelley says she truly loves her husband yet her subsequent actions and comments to both her husband and Drew show that not really to be the case. She is fond of him, has feelings for her husband but her mind and body belong to Drew.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
There is no such thing as bisexual men

Only gays who haven’t come out of the closet.

If a man enjoys eating cream pie and sucking dick, he’s gay. Nothing wrong with it but he’s totally gay.

As for Shelly saying that “she loves her husband, she truly does” then why the FUCK would she cheat on him? Her words don’t match her actions because everything she does shows that she neither loves nor respect her husband.

Imagine a world where a man can say how much he loves his wife while beating the shit out of her. And with every punch, every kick he says “I love you. I really and truly do”...would you accept that to be true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More than enough proof that

Not only the characters suck, but the story does as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t give up your day job

Didn’t even bother to read it. Just went straight to vote and gave it 1 star. Wrong category. If I wanted to read about a gay faggot I would go to gay side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m begging you to stop writing

This isn’t gay crap category

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bisexual?

If he’s a cuck, he is by definition gay, although usually in deep denial and horribly repressed.

Cuck fantasies are all about the author trying to deal with his own gay desires. Nothing wrong with that. Best wishes on coming out of the closet!

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Belongs in gay male

but the homo nazis will keep shoving this swill down our throat and tell us we like, all men want to suck cock, because they want to normalize their preferences despite biology.

Serrand62Serrand62over 5 years ago
As expected

The first two chapters were quite promising, then the third chapter turned the story for the worse. Maybe, I thought you would make a comeback, but no, it got even more worse. As I predicted after the third chapter, Bill is once and for all turned into a submissive wimp and a fluffer. No more penetrative sex between Bill and Shelly, she wouldn't enjoy it anyways. But of course, Shelly still loves Bill, just differntly... lol. I guess you're writting this stuff to piss off some readers here. Thanks for the first two chapters. The story is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worst of both worlds

To add to what a previous commenter wrote: the story started out racist and now (it's still racist), but it's also gay... you had at least two other places to put this story so why did you put it in loving wives? Neither of your two female characters is a loving wife And the two husbands both of whom are not allowed to have intercourse with their wives are no longer really married so stop with the bull shit that their wives still love them.

I can't even rate your story because a 1 is too high a rating for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugly story that belongs in GAY MALE!

How can you not put this in gay male? I mean come on! What is Literotica thinking?

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - yet!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Uhh

Worst of all worlds. Gay, cuck, ir, all out of place in LW.SSDD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is about a wife

A wife having extra marital sex with another man. Exactly what this whole category is about. It’s such a shame you all are so scared of your own sexuality that you can’t even read a fictional story with characters doing different things. You really protest way too much, leading everyone else to wonder if you are secretly trying to deflect the truth that you really want those big hard cocks unloading into your own mouths. What a buch or whiny assed losers. Please continue with the story and by all means, keep this story here. Not only because this is where it belongs, but because it’s fun seeing these fucktards have a cow.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
1

No longer an LW, clearly fetish with abuse level of husbands. Imagine a whole condo of wanna be cucks,,, bull shit. And as an observation, fucki g some interloper is NOT making love is it. The misuse of the term is amusing, fucking is fucking. Please post elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Belongs somewhere else

If the wife's lover lets another guy suck him off he is Bi or gay too. A real husband should have stopped this way before or kicked her to the curb. You can finish this up when she realizes that her new lover eventually tires of her gets her pregnant and dumps her. Hooked on the sex she is now turning tricks as a cheap hooker.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
Hmm

Personally I could care less where you place this story, but you deserve every 1* you get placing it here. As for the anon calling people names because they hate poorly written cuck garbage, tough shit you pansy added wimp. You want to call people out, get a name first other wise you are just another pathetic joke.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
WTF?

It's your story so if you think this is something people want to read, keep writing. I have to admit I've read several of this series--mostly because I couldn't believe you'd take it this route this far. I gave you a 1, based on content. Writing craft isn't all that bad.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 5 years ago
The Extra Marital Sex isn’t the Issue

To me, the extramarital sex isn’t the issue. It’s not loving wives because nothing she is doing is considered loving. Making the lover your main source for sex and DENYING the husband: Not loving. Expressing that your lover is your main man and not your husband: not loving. Stating that your lover is your main source for emotional security and protection and not your husband: not loving. Your lover is your priority and not your husband: not loving. Humiliating your husband in public: not loving. Not willing to discuss your evening with your husband knowing this really brings him pleasure because you are sleepy, but willing to wake up for your lover even though you haven’t gotten all your rest: not loving. A loving wife makes her husband the priority and realizes she and he are in this for both their pleasure and not her alone. That’s called selfishness: not loving. I’m not judging marriages for agreed upon extramarital sex (although it’s not for me). If that’s what floats your boat, cool. But in all of this, your husband or wife should always remain your priority: that’s loving! This belongs in FETISH or GAYMALE. She has done nothing to show that she is a LOVING WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NO Were NOT OK

When Shelly asked if she and Bill were Ok he should have said NO were not if it’s Drew you want then you need to stay at Jessica and Matt’s place. I’m not like Matt you can give your cream pie to Matt not me!! Bill moves out and meets a hot girl that only in to him. Bill sends Shelly a text saying you have a boyfriend now I have found a girlfriend. Let’s just end this shame of a marriage so we both can be happy. Shelly meets Bill on the street when he’s with his super hot new girlfriend wonder what goes through her mind?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Fascinating

I find it fascinating how authors who need to be humiliated flock to this site. Who'd have guessed?

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Still Good

The first 3 chapters are the best so far. But with this chapter, introducing bisexual tendencies is just not very erotic for this particular story. For this story, it would have been more enjoyable to see the wives take their husbands deeper into cuckolding with humiliation and chastity.

But your story is still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish you could have continued the story where shelly continues dating drew falling in love with him and him.impregnatimg her and becoming her primary man in everything not just sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@justgr8

Talk about an idiot. You call someone out for posting anonymous, but I'd bet $1000 bucks yor mama didn't name you justgr8. My guess is more like Myron. Until you post your real name as swipe, every name on here is anonymous.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon@justgr8

That may not be his real name, but he has an LW account, and contact info. If you need a private word you can email justgr8. How do we reach you for a private discussion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Den

Be a cool twist if both Matt & Bill find themselves naked with Derek & Drew + their wives to witness both white fag cocksuckers suck the real men's cocks and possibly get fucked as well / Might be a good time to have both cucks tatted up with the new popular ink ...Jack of Spades *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This went beyond the dirt bag cheating wives . It’s now about to homosexual husbands who’s wives are cheating pigs to black dick . The first hubby was a wimp but the second one could’ve told the loser cunt to go stay with her black dick and not come back.

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago

A good story for what it is, but I can't find empathy with any of the characters. Shelly has told her husband that she's in love with Drew but still has feelings for him, to my mind its the end of their marriage. And as for the boyfriend, a big ass length of pipe and a dark alley comes to mind.

I have nothing against cheating wives or cuckolds and I love to read about emotions but this is not just sex but a wife who wants her lover to the detriment of her husband. The gay aspect is also a bit of a turn off.

But these are just my opinions, it's the author's that count, and please write as you see fit. This story has stired a lot of emotions, not always good, but the masochistic side of me wants to see what happens.

5stars, if for no other reason than to offset anony.

TarcoTronTarcoTronover 5 years ago
Down the drain

The author must really hate all heterosexual husbands. Otherwise he never would have model them as complete submissive wimps and sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked reading this.

I do enjoy stories of cuckolding where the white husband is humiliated by the wife falling for her Black lover and cuckie is left to suck his cock and clean her pussy..

Also it would be nice to see both of the white cucks to make love to each other in front of the wives and the Bulls.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 5 years ago
Great!

I enjoyed reading.

Rather, the continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Falling in Line

I considered myself absolutely straight for many years – hooking up with women who were hot for sex and then, though sex stories and sex talk, introducing them to their inner sluts. Getting them to open up for their next strange cock (after mine) is all it took to get them into sharing their pussies. My first wife took about forty lovers, my next one took a couple and my third one was totally hot for strange cock so I set her up 2-3 times many weeks until she started chasing down her own lovers on the internet. Eventually she fed me my first cock in a 3-sum and I was thereafter a cocksucker. I sucked off most of her lovers from that time forward and found some cocks on my own. It is delicious to watch my wife hunger after another man’s cock and apparently it works the other way too because as soon as she knew I was a regular cocksucker she went right after pussy whenever it was available.

Sex has a way of taking us over – thank goodness

RubaltoRubaltoover 5 years ago
What a bullshit

I'm grateful that the author did us the favor not to continue this trash story

ServicingUServicingUover 5 years ago

This is an incredibly hot story. I wish I were Bill. I want to suck cock in front of my wife so badly!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Great story

Love a bi sharing husband. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
love it

I was 69 ing my wife when her boyfriend put his cock in my mouth and then put it in her. He and I now suck each off on a regular basis.

betamale08betamale08almost 5 years ago
Love this chapter...

I use this chapter as a "Go to" if I want a quickie... Very hot, get's me when I'm only half way through -every time! Well done... Good writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

no further explanation needed

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Now she has to gays as lovers...

Now she has to gays as lovers...two gays and one woman, in what category do you think this belongs? Wrong! This belongs in the trash...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5*

Once he put that BBC in his mouth he lost her. Derrick is a real man and needs to take both their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pitiable!

What a wimp. Married to another slut. This country seems overpopulated with sluts and weak pantywaists these days, as reflected in so many of these types of stories. One dim star

ryanlvr7ryanlvr7over 3 years ago
My Fantasy

My wife and I have been married 30 years and started dating when she was 18 and I was 20. I'm the only man she has been with. Would love for a real man to seduce her and awaken her sexually in a say I never could. Would love to get to the point where I clean her out after and eventually start servicing her new lover at her insistence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another wimp slut author and his or her pathetic story and pathetic readers who are like this kind of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The magical colored boy and a queer white cuck. What utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I would love to suck off my wife's black boyfriend. I have only seen them in action a few times as she normally only sees him when I am away on business. When I did watch them together I got to eat her cum filled pussy right afterwards and I was so excited I came without even putting my cock in her. I also got to clean his cock one other time and sucked him hard to fuck her tight white pussy again, but I was secretly craving to swallow that hot load straight from his magnificent cock.

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

I loved your story. I knew my wife was a BBC slut when I married her 40+ yrs ago. It didn't take her long to turn me gay for BBC.

subwmsubwmabout 2 years ago

I loved your story. I knew my wife was a BBC slut when we married 40+ yrs ago. It didn't take her long to turn me gay for BBC

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Could Shelly's husband be bisexual?

Ummm yeah, like all you cuck authors are or are straight up denying being homosexual. Same with those who applaud you writers. Statistical fact 90%+ of you ARE in that zone. sadly most of you happily eat another mans cum while telling us how gay/bi you aren't. Funny that huh Nancy!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

This story is WAY over the top. Sharing your wife and letting her get out of control is stupid and will end a marriage. She started cheating and lying early on. It is divorce time. The big stud can keep the slut now. She is ruined for a straight normal marriage. It was those asshole friends of hers that caused all the trouble. Ditch the bitch or shoot them all. Hard decision. But Bill had been lied to cheated on, and knifed in the back by his wife and her friends. Yhere is NO redemming value to the wife or her asshole friends. Sorry. Not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly love him. LOL sure must have a different definition of love.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

This series was very erotic when it started, but has gone completely into the toilet. I'm not into gay stuff at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous