All Comments on 'A New Man in Our Marriage'

by denron

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
Very Nice Soft Porn IR Hotwife Tale

Unlike the dried-up cunt bitches that post under anon, your story is the perfect story for LW. Read the category heading you stupid moralist cows, and then go read Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@hubbyhw Re: "Very Nice Soft Porn IR Hotwife Tale"

Your own comment title says it all - this is an IR story, belongs in IR!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
How could she say...

How could she say: "Of course. I love you", if she didn't respect him a little bit? How do we know this? She said to him, the man she says she loves: "I do want to have sex with him. I want it so bad. I want to make love to him. I can't stop thinking about him."! Better stop it here, everybody understood the idea and where this is going...1*

hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
So IR Sharing is a 'Special Sharing'?

You're comments are racist as hell. Separate but equal, huh? IR isn't just about black and white, but all races. Saying a story that has a white wife fucking a black bull should be in IR is like telling them to go to the back of the bus. LW is about sharing and not the race of the bull !!!

Shame on all of you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

Looking forward to Part Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Curious

Why people read something the know they won't like and then spend so much time complaining about it. Must not have much going on in their lives.

This an okay story. It's not even that much of a fetish story. The only real sex is between the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a wife having sex with another man..Definitely belongs in Loving Wives

It’s so sad that these clueless fools think they can dictate to eve gone else what they should and should not like. And now they hide behind racism and complain about the color of the man’s skin. The color of the skin does not matter. If the wife has sex with others and that’s what the author says is the most intriguing factor, then he/she should put it in Loving Wives. Hopefully they will delete you dimwits soon.

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
Loved the story

You gotta love a story that not only features a sexy wife ready to get some dick, but also one where that dick is big and black. Seriously, can’t you just picture that big, thick shaft of coal black meat piercing the dripping wet pink lips of this sexy white wife?Then sharing the details with her husband where they have the best sex of their marriage. Fanfuckintastic! And if it pisses of some narrow minded little trolls, all the better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue!

Thankyou

Wilbur1Wilbur1almost 6 years ago
cuckold fiction

Cuckold fiction is what it is. Read it or don't. Negative comments about the genre is

an opinion not actually needed. For example I don't care for bestiality and "wet" stories. So I ignore the genre. Simple, really.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 6 years ago
Agree with ANON “This is a ...”

This is more Interracial than LW. D & Ds skin color (and ‘hungness’) is emphasized at every turn. The seduction of an adventurous wife is (a little) less of an issue. And it is clumsily portrayed. Hubby makes her resolution of maintaining fidelity vs getting ‘stuffed’ very simple ... they both clearly want it. No drama, tension or surprise in a critical aspect of the couple’s marital relationship, whatsoever. It is kinda like skiing on the bunny slope ... the only people interested in seeing it are the parents of non-skiers!

3* Grammar skills are OK, creating interest is less so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jess and Matt don't have an open marriage if she's the only one "dating"

Wow this week at Literotica has been interesting... Lot's of writers trying to convince the readers that marriage will get better if you find a steady boyfriend; maybe not in all cases, but defintitely if he's black and has a huge cock.

BTW it's also interesting that Matt has pretty much been replaced by his wifes boyfriend without hurting his marriage at all right?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 6 years ago
The engine is revved and . . .

. . . the tires are spinning. Will the vehicle that is a successful marriage get some traction in third gear. I did appreciate the slow buildup more so than screwing in the pool at first sight between Shelly and Drew. It seems as though Bill has agreed that Shelly can date, as in get screwed fully and completely, Drew; we must assume that first date is the subject of the next chapter. As reader I wonder how far Denron is going to take this outside romance. There was a suggestion that Matt has moved into a subservient role in the three part Derek, Jessica, Matt marriage. Will the same be true with Bill being subservient to Shelly and Drew? I note that the author includes bisexuality in his profile. A four male, two women grouping of characters does leave some room for bisexual goings on.

This was a very good opening chapter, I hope a or some follow-on chapters will post shortly. Good job of storytelling so far Denron.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

All things considered, I suppose you did a pretty good job on this one. You could have proofed it a few more times, and if you want to keep the story between the lines of suspension of belief possibility, you need a lot more drama before Bill accepts the new situation.

Really get a kick out of the way this community buys into the black bull with the big cock stereotype, then gets all bent out of shape when a writer makes the main characters a black bull with a big cock. Today we are so wrapped up in our ideas of how people should think, we lose sight of reality.

Reminds me of an incident in a writing course I once took. One of my characters was a black woman that I’d modeled after a lady who’d lived just a short walk down the road from me for my entire life. I wrote my character’s dialogue as close as possible to this lady’s speech patterns and yet my instructor gigged me for making her sound like a character from gone with the wind. Instructor’s comment was, “Surely you know how your neighbors talk.” She was from upstate NY and had no frigging idea how southern folks talked when not among strangers.

I see you plan to continue and I will probably read it, even though it isn’t my cop of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please let Bill grow a set of balls

Bill seems like a nice guy. Let him stand up to her or divorce her . Please don’t make him a cuckold cum sucking pussy licker after his wife gets fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is not the place for opposing opinions

This is supposed to be a community of like minded people who come here to share a common interest. Literotica provided a few category descriptions but come on people, everyone knows that sex is not, pardon the pun, black and white. Sex can take on many forms. If you like it fine, if you don't then don't be a dick about it. My husband turned me on to this site, but I have to say, in no other category are there such small minded people. Please, if you do not like an author or a story, simply move on. You all just sound like teenagers.

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Just what the doctor ordered.

A good story with enough elements to bring out the bigots AND the trolls. Rock on!!

I'll bet their heads will explode with the next chapter when she actually gets some of that BIG BLACK COCK.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yalmost 6 years ago
Great story, Denron

Please continue this story, not only because it was pretty damn hot, but also because it's got our trolls blood pressure up. Maybe he'll stroke out and then life will return to normal.

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbagealmost 6 years ago
Solid

Good build up, I think if the 'dam breaking' scene is done well this could definitely be a top tier story in the cuckold genre

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Decently written to set the hook

But a perusal of your bio tells exactly where this prob going, straight to bi activity, cum slurping, maybe Drew pumps his ass etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The return of "African-American"?

Has this a new meaning, like: Troglodyte? No matter what term a writer choses, a story like this will always be bad, stupid and racist. What is missing to be even more racist? the "African-American" man ask the husband: "can I really fuck your wife, boss? Sure you aren't armed to kill this poor black man and say I was raping her?".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last comment

Was really funny. Best part are the comments.

X15X15almost 6 years ago
Great Start!

Nice beginning, need more! Much more! I absolutely love interracial and the theme of this story/fantasy. I’d love for my wife to be in this situation. I feel like Bill, I’d do whatever I could to promote and facilitate this kind of relationship. We both love Big Black Cock and the idea of her fucking a well hung black guy, and, yes I’d suck his cum out of her pussy when she got home. I’d probably suck his cock in front of her if she asked me to. Maybe even if she didn’t ask.

So, great job and keep adding to this story, but talk like real people do and use FUCK, COCK, PUSSY, or CUNT. Hell ‘Nigga is fine to use today. Get a little more free with your vocabulary. You sound like a prim and proper middle aged white lady writing about interracial porn.🌝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT start!

I love the way the story is going. I hope you keep writing!

Impo_65Impo_65almost 6 years ago
She is going to get some of that black cock

And it's about to piss off all these pathetic as swipes who are whining about it being the wrong category. Make it good.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

Well written and nicely described but could do with a little more characterization, everybody appears to be rather two dimensional so far.

As for the plot; a familiar idea and regardless of what anonymous says hugely popular. I like cheating wives and cuckold husband stories, they are a million miles away from my own lifestyle but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy reading about it. As for IR, I can understand the appeal but it's not my thing. But no surprises so far, normally faithful wife being seduced into extra marital sex, but this one feels a little uncomfortable. A good build up to what promises to be a lot of sex but an emotional undercurrent. Shelley doesn't just want an open marriage she wants Drew in particular, and he seems to have the same intent and not just sexually. It looks more and more like she will fall for her future lover and hubby will take second place, that's if he's even still there at the end.

If this is the intention of the author so be it and skilfully done, but as a basic cuckold story maybe a bit too intense. But having said that and to contradict myself, isn't that the ultimate cuckold dream? Either way something leaves a sour taste, maybe it's the characters, none of them are likeable. Matt and Jess live a certain lifestyle and want everyone else to be like them, Jess basically pressuring Shelley to cheat. Drew is described as gentlemanly, but is a predator. He's been told more than once that Shelley is happily married but still he persists. And Shelley says she loves her husband but finds it okay to lie and cheat.

I might sound negative but I'm not, in fact I liked the story and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes, I just wish I could sympathize with some of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where's the beef?

A bit too slow for me.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowalmost 6 years ago
great work

I enjoy a slow paced tale

hoping it doesn't take a bi / gay path (just my opinion)

although I'm all for creampie cleaning and hubby humiliation!

not a big fan of "hubby in the room watching / wanking"

but all good with live phone video / etc

just my personal fave: husband long term denial

(with teasing / broken release promises)

ex: wife on phone audibly being jack hammered

"baby....he's getting to burst inside me….do you even remember what it feels like to be inside me" :)

DominantYetServileDominantYetServilealmost 6 years ago
some questions.

are these stories written to discourage people from having open relationships, with the assumption that they always end in the husband becoming an afterthought and 5th wheel in the "real" relationship (wife and lover)?

or are they written to piss off insecure white guys?

or are they written to stoke the ego of insecure black guys?

maybe written for those woman hating MGTOW clowns who assume that all women are out to betray, emasculate, and otherwise ruin them?

I mean studies show that the "BBC superiority" videos are primarily watched by white men, and "BWC superiority" videos are primarily watched by black men. Is this shit meant as an outlet to release pent up fear or is it meant to stoke that fear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for second part. I hope this is not one of the stories that doesn't end.

Keep up the great work

SrtgSrtgalmost 6 years ago
Great work

This is terrific work, low key and not over the top like some unbelievable stories, keep up the good work

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinkingalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Interesting start, I like your taking your time to build your characters and story line. Your writing flows and is easy to read, but I feel the dialogues a little wooden. Looking forward to reading how this story evolves.

Shame about the anonymous haters, their like atheist visiting a church on Sunday and then complaing about there being to many God bothers.

Makes you wonder if their nasty comments are just compensating for their self disgust at getting off while reading loving wife storys. Else why would they invest the time reading them?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
ABSOLUTELY NOT - STUPID IDEA

If it turns you on.. and you allow your wife to have sex with another guy.. then for Christ sake do it at your house..you involved.. and watching.. Don't send her out without you like some white...that's NOT love !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started out ok but went downhill fast. End of Marriage!

Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy coward husband story. She already disrespected and humiliated her loser husband. Nothing wrong with sharing but this ain't it. Sharing involves doing things together, wanting and getting each other off. whether as a threesome or even him watching and then having her and her wanting her husband. She is going off on a fuck date with a supposedly superior guy who she wants more than her sissy. She is clearly not attracted to her husband and only stays with him because he is convenient. and soon wont want to have sex with the loser. Pathetic! and if you don't like the comments Don't read them shit bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It is so obvious when an author writes about something they know nothing about...

No, this is not what or how couples get into this life. So many of these stories are just ridiculous fairy tales that no reader even thinks would, or could happen. Such lazy writing. Snooze

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Horrible cuck shit. Why cant Authors write about guys rediscovering their balls and saving their marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

JUST ABOUT THE MOST STUPID ASS STORY ON THIS SITE -- YOU DONT LOVE YOUR WIFE IF YOU SEND HER OUT ALONE TO FUCK ANOTHER GUY... STAY WITH HER AND BOTH ENJOY THE EROTIC TIME TOGETHER - SHES NOTHING MORE THAN A TWO FACED M/F'n SLUT BITCH WORTHLESS WHORE... D-I-V-O-R-C-E

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic story , any man who allows this behaviour must be insane as their marriage and love is a sham , and just get divorced, and what is it the women in all these stories think it's ok to have affairs with well hung black men saying it won't affect their marriage, that is a load of BS of course it will .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife is crying, not because she cannot have sex with her husband, but because she craves sex with a specific man who is not her husband. The unfortunate fellow who wed this slut needs to end the marriage promptly. These two people should not be man and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife when we were out would often dance with other guys and a little light flirting with other guys. She never did anything that made me feel uncomfortable. Send at home she would teach me about the guys she had danced with and how much fun they were to be with. Over the months of going out I noticed one guy in particular Eric Smith was there every time that we were. He was a young tall well built black guy he seemed very friendly. He got more and more friendlier especially with my wife Jackie. I thought he was getting a little bit too aggressive with Jackie. Then one night while we were in bed after getting home Jackie said that Eric had asked her to go out next Friday night with her dancing. What would you think of that she asked me. I asked her if that was what she really wanted? She said she thought it would be a lot of fun and might even make our sex life better. I asked her again if that is what she really wanted? She looked at me again saying that she thought it would be a lot of fun and would make our sex life better. I asked her if she would just answer the question yes or no. She said yes. I got up out of bed and grab my pillow reached in the closet for a blanket and started for the door. She asked where I was going. I said I was going to sleep on the couch and Monday morning I would call an attorney's office and get an appointment to start the divorce process. She OMG what have I done I'm sorry I was just teasing. Really you know how I feel about fidelity and you just ask me if you could date a young guy young enough to be your child. How do you think that makes me feel pretty worthless I'll tell you. I went to the living room. Of course I couldn't sleep but finally I drifted to sleep..I woke up later and she was on the couch with me. She was on the inside and I was about to fall to the floor. I got up to use the restroom and I went to the bedroom. Woke up later and she was in bed with me. I slipped out of bed and went to the living room again. Woke up and again she was with me. I got up dressed and left for work. Saturday's I had to at least work a half day. She had called and texted but I didn't respond. When I got home she and a couple that we were close to wanted to talk. I responded did Jackie tell you what this is about. Yes they all 3 said. Ok then what would you do if Cathy asked you if she could date Eric I asked Henry? Wouldn't happen. Thank you. We have talked it over you can leave now because I will be calling a lawyer Monday. Jackie was apologizing all weekend. When I got home Monday evening I had not called a lawyer. She asked if there was anything she could do to get past this? Yes was all I said. Finally she asked what try to prove to me I can trust you again and that I'm all you really need and never I mean never asked something so stupid again unless you are ready to get a divorce. She never danced with Eric again and very seldom with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic self-hating cucks. They come on here, jack off, then call the writer names. This story is hot brothers and closer to real life than the self-haters can stand. Just jerk yourselves and give it 5 stars - you know you want to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is more real life they must be from another planet. Probably Pluto to be that cold hearted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just the way the story started I knew that it had to be the big black cock bullshit so I quit reading. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG she admitted that she dated a white guy that was pretty big. The writer must have made a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a dumbass. Husband and writer. My wife had been listening to a friend of hers to much about her and her husband's open marriage. She asked me what I thought of about opening up our marriage. I asked do you love me? Of course I love you why would you ask? Have you always been faithful to me as I have been faithful to you? Yes why are you asking? Have you ever kissed another man since we've been a couple? Just once. Do you really respect me by kissing another man? Her head dropped. Ok would you do me one more favor? Yes anything. Ok just don't F*** him until I file for divorce. She broke down crying as I stood up to go start packing. As I was leaving I said I would come after work the next day to get more of my things. She was saying that she was sorry for even asking such a stupid question. I said just have your bbd big black dudd come and comfort you and I was gone. I had had an investigator watching her because of a friend mine had warned that my wife's friend was at our place with 2 black dudes. It was that night that I kept asking what that smell is? She said she didn't have a clue. When I returned the next evening to get more I seen one of the black guy's enter our complex. I followed trying not to be seen. I watched him knocking on our door. As the door was opening he pushed it and he said hey beautiful. Ker slap and a thump. She had slapped him and kicked him in the nuts and he dropped. I walked up and stepped on the guys gut to get in the door. I actually think that he shit by the sounds he made. I asked her how was her day? Not worth a shit. I tried to shut the door but assholes leg was in the way. She said allow me and she started kicking it until the door would shut. She asked if we could talk? I said sure. We talked until we were in bed making love. She quit see that lady friend and we are still together 11 years later and 3 children. I can't believe these dumbasses that allow their wives to have boyfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There would probably be 3 new men in our marriage if she wanted another man. Her lover my lawyer and her lawyer. Unless she just signed the divorce papers.

charliem100charliem1009 months ago

I'm amazed at the number of negative reviews. If you don't like this type of story, why are you here reading them? As far as being realistic, I think it is. In fact, it closely mirrors how my wife and I got into a similar relationship with another guy. The only difference was he was white.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To me the sign of a good IR cuck story is if I “feel” it. I love reading how he’s wearing her down, getting her interested. It’s no doubt helped by her friends who want to see her submission and becoming hooked on giving blackmen what they want. The first time is the hardest but afterwards she gets easy especially with her husband encouraging the blackmen. They know they can get her to do whatever they want and soon she’ll be passed around. Another married white chick whose husband is excited by his wife being a whore for blackcock.

I know because I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous