All Comments on 'A New Meaning to Mother Son Bonding Ch. 07'

by tastycandy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I’ve been waiting a long time for this story to come to fruition, and this is the payoff chapter? It was a mess, with too much too fast. Not at all what I was expecting from you. Chapters 1-6 were such a nice, slow burn - and then to devolve into 2 pages of 6th grade plot was, well, just disappointing. I know you can do better as I’m a fan of most of your stories.

Here’s my suggestion, slow it down again, this story works so much better when there is some sexual tension between the characters. I’m not saying stop them from having them fuck each other silly, but build it up a bit with some flirting and eroticism and not jump right into bathroom threesomes and strap on sex. Build that shit up!!

I still love the storyline, and look forward to the continued series, thanks for your time writing these...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fix

The typo's please. It is very off-putting in a rather superb story,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Love it. I'm ready for the next installment! lol I have enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

joefeltonjoefeltonabout 4 years ago
I gave it five *'s anyway

Hi Candy,

Five stars for originality. Typos and grammar boo boos were distracting. I can't wait til the husband makes an appearance. Some pegging would be nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love this story you should keep going I say you make the new chapter come out next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Any plans to continue this story?

calebjonescalebjonesabout 3 years ago

Seems like Jason is ready for his father/husband to come home now.

Time to reveal the next Chapter please!!!

AnybodyTGAnybodyTGover 1 year ago

Still waiting for the next chapter...

calebjonescalebjonesabout 1 year ago

So don't leave us hanging! Did they ever swap back?

Did his father/husband return to his sexy wife/son???

calebjonescalebjones4 months ago

we are still waiting for dads arrival, please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertastycandy@tastycandy
I'm just a simple wife and mother who wanted to spice up her marriage. My husband and I found this site during one of our many voyages through the pornoverse. I have always wanted to be a writer but never really had the talent to write professionally so after finding this site...