All Comments on 'A New Method for Curing Anxiety'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start... More please.

Keep Going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Excellent as a stand alone or could lead to some enticing exhibitionist experiences. Either way, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Flight Slut

I enjoyed your story. My wife used to suffer panic attacks when flying. However, we accidentally discovered that sex could prevent them. We were getting ready for an overnight flight to Madrid, when she started to get weird. So, I just threw her down on the bed and gave her a good fucking. That calmed her down enough that we could board, without her causing a scene.

That night, on the transatlantic fight, whenever she would become anxious, I would rub her clit or finger her to orgasm. (Thank God for dark lighting and blankets.) Also, we hit the bathroom together to join the Mile High club. This was pretty much our “modus operandi” and it worked well on most of our overnight flights. In fact, she was becoming conditioned to it and enjoyed the excitement.

My ultimate goal was to turn her into a Hot Wife, so, one day before a flight, I “suddenly got called into the office on an emergency” (which I had set up ahead of time). I told her that she had to go on the flight alone and that I would join her a day or two later in Europe. I had been prepared her for this moment, ahead of time, by role playing it in our sexual play. She would always have very strong orgasms imagining that she was flying alone and fucking another men on the flight “because of her medical condition”.

So, the evening of the “office emergency”, I gave her a good fucking at home, stuck her in a taxi for the airport and then, I went to my office. We texted back and forth as she checked in. Finally, as she was boarding, I told her that it was “okay for her to take whatever measures necessary to deal with her medical condition during this flight.”

A few minutes later, she texted me back saying that she and a very sexy man had a full row of three seats, alone to themselves, in a dark corner near the bulkhead. I told her to “make sure to attend to her medical condition during the flight!” She texted me back and said “Yes, I´ll be sure and take my prescription.”

That was how our first child was conceived and our other two children were conceived on other flights in the following years. After a while she became a full-fledged flight slut and now she even has an occasional boyfriend back here in the states when we are on the ground.

Thank you for an exciting story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.