A New Neighbor Ch. 04 - and Her Plus-One

Story Info
Powerful executive gets a second mistress.
11k words
4.68
23.6k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your comments, ideas, thumbs up and down - they drive more of these stories and are very much appreciated.

For readers that have read previous chapters, welcome back.

If you are picking up this story for the first time, I try and write so you can jump in at any part. Sometimes more successfully than others. Either way, glad you clicked. Hope you enjoy.

This is a transition chapter to tie loose ends and open the story to more opportunities. Fair warning, it has less sex.

If you'd like to read the previous ones:

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three

Special thanks to E.L. for fresh ideas.

-----------------

Lazy Saturdays were not particularly appreciated at Stephanie's house. Truth be told, "lazy" was overselling it as she had not slept pas seven since she'd left her dorm room, many years ago.

Some could pass out for twelve hours during their days off, she was happy if she opened her eyes after dawn. Still, Saturdays meant she was able to stay in bed rather than hit the shower immediately and that was as lazy as she was going to get.

This particular Saturday morning, her husband Albert had left early to go play golf with his buddies up in Marin. It would take him a few hours to get home from the game, if he managed to escape without going to the local winery. She knew the routine.

Stephanie had been staring at the ceiling for the past twenty minutes. A trip to the bathroom was becoming more pressing but she had wrapped herself in a cocoon of duvet and throws, wanting very much to stay in this warm, safe place.

Her eyes fixed upon the bedroom ceiling, she was trying to make sense of how her life had flipped in a matter of days - since her neighbor had caught her masturbating and blackmailed her.

She'd been forced into a new world of humiliation and submission after becoming Patty's pet, which included constant grooming, exhibition, masturbation on request and ultimately, pleasuring Patty with her mouth. A first.

Patty had toyed with her repeatedly, ordering her to shave her pussy, to only speak in crude terms and even discovered secret perversions, such as an intense desire for ass play.

The more humiliating the situation, the harder Stephanie would orgasm. She was even coerced into submitting to her very vanilla husband, blowing his mind in the process.

Scarily, Patty was far from jealous and did not care to have her pet to herself. Instead, her perversion knew no boundaries - and she relished the idea of others using her neighbor. To her, it was simply increasing her control over the once preppy executive.

Stephanie's thoughts were catching up with her and the recollection of her sessions made her moist.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" She wondered aloud.

But she knew: Patty may have blackmailed her, but Stephanie had been unhinged since the first time her Mistress has punished her and made her come violently against the dining table. The domination, the "forced" activities, and ultimately, the acceptance of her new role had left her constantly drenched, yearning for more submission.

The only rub in this story was that her admin, Ana, had caught her skirt up and thought she was flashing her pussy. Now that this selfish idiot had gone to HR, the story was bound to create nasty ripples - to the point where Stephanie saw it as a potential career ender, at least with this firm.

A man would have survived being cock out in his office, but a woman in power... forget it, she thought. Too many would be happy to have her step aside.

Her phone started buzzing; she immediately knew. This was not Albert. Not a family member. Not a friend. Not at this time.

She rolled over and the name on the screen confirmed what she already knew.

"Good morning, Pet," Patty said with a warmth that could be heard through the line.

Earlier, she had noticed the missing car and figured that Albert was gone. He probably needed to brag to his pals after the evening his wife gave him. "You're welcome, Bub," Patty thought with a smile.

"Good morning, Ms Patricia," Stephanie answered. She actually found herself pleased with the call but slightly on edge.

"Do you have anything planned this morning?"

"No... Nothing specific."

"Great. How about grabbing coffe in a little bit? We can try that new place up the street." The tone was confident but welcoming, which was an intriguing change over the dominant sessions they'd gone through over the past few days.

A lesbian for over a decade - Patty would call herself a late bloomer and had developed a voracious appetite until she decided to focus on quality over quantity. With the help of several willing lovers, she discovered a strong dominatrix side that she had maintained through most past relationships.

Stephanie, on the other end, had pushed aside most of her sexual drive to focus on her career. Until very recently had repressed most sexual desires.

Both had met at interesting times in their lives: Patty was settling down and had grown tired of chasing pussy through crazed San Francisco week-ends. Stephanie, who was still a corporate ascending star, was clearly welcoming the renewed sexual interest.

Later that morning, the executive waited in front of Patty's house, per the instructions she'd been given. It soon became clear that her Mistress only wanted to see her stand around before deigning to make an appearance herself.

After a few minutes she came out, radiant, and smiled brightly as soon as she saw her pet. She had allowed Stephanie to wear a gym outfit instead of the regular "skirt-with-no-panties" rule, and was not disappointed by the skin tight garment.

She gave a hug with a quick peck on the cheek and murmured, "Hello pet," in her ear.

"Hello Ms. Patricia," Stephanie replied, smiling brighter than she aimed to.

They started their walk towards the more populous part of the neighborhood as Patty held a very casual conversation, putting Stephanie at ease.

Patty noticed several men looking sideways or turning around to stare at her pet as she walked down the street. How could they not? Her pet's slender figure and natural beauty always attracted their eyes, even if they were trying to be discreet. With full lips, high cheek bones and toned legs, it was impossible not to notice her.

Ah, if they knew what she could do at her request, Patty smiled to herself.

As they walked on a commercial San Francisco street towards the café, Patty was making small conversation, pointing to recent neighborhood changes that Stephanie may not have been aware of. They moved in at the right time, she added, the area was booming.

Their hands briefly touched as they were squeezing against each other to pass a group who had stopped in the middle of the sidewalk. Patty discreetly caressed her finger as she brushed against her, breaking into a smile as she looked at Stephanie.

After ordering their beverages, they sat near the window, chatting about life. Stephanie was seeing a very different persona in her dominating neighbor and found herself giggling often. Patty was witty and could certainly be charming, explaining how she had decided to quit the rat race years ago and work for herself, peppering each office story with delightful examples that Stephanie recognized all too well.

Throughout the conversation and despite her enjoyment, it was clear that the executive's mind was somewhere else.

Pressed by her neighbor, Stephanie confined after a long sigh.

"I received a call from HR yesterday. Ana wants to file a complaint for sexual harassment apparently."

Scratching a piece of her napkin with her nail, she added, "I don't think it would stick in court, but that's... irrelevant. I'd be a marked target after this and at best, the laughing stock of the office. They'll call me 'No panty Stephanie' in no time."

With some anger, she continued, "And I can't believe that Ana would lower herself to this level! After all I've done for her!"

"Ah, you'll be fine," Patty said before adding with a smile, "'No panty Stephanie' sounds awesome."

But the mood was somber and as much as her pet tried to express amusement, it was clear that she was hurting.

To make her feel better, Patty added, "I dealt with this during my first job when I was in HR. Even twenty years ago, you had employees that were looking for trouble... Things don't change but you are amazingly resilient; I'm telling you that you'll be fine."

"Thank you," Stephanie said in a small voice. She brought the cup of coffee to her lips and soon after a short sip, asked Patty if she'd worked in HR for a long time.

"'Working' is overstating the very small role I played in an even smaller company two lifetimes ago." After a few seconds, she added, "But I did it for five years... Liked it too. They called me the problem solver, but that was then... It's been a long time."

Stephanie's mind was racing. She needed to get some information on her admin, understand what she was trying to achieve and what her angle was... Going to HR was so unlike her, the executive wondered if there was not something else going on. She did not like the idea of giving Patty a direct connection to Ana, but on the other hand, the meeting with HR was set for the following day and she was desperate.

She tentatively asked, "You've met Ana once. Could you call her and see where her head is at?"

Patty looked at the table for a moment, peering through her coffee.

"What could I bring to the discussion? Sure, I've seen her, but she knows that we are connected somehow... She won't trust me."

Stephanie pleaded, "Please... I can't reach out directly without potentially making things worst... But I need to know what her motive is."

Her neighbor pressed on, "Did you do what she's accusing you of?"

The exec looked perplexed, "Yeah... But I didn't mean..."

"Right. So you're asking me to call someone who may be looking to blackmail you, but in essence is correct about the facts. And I'm supposed to call and make things better?"

"I know you'll be able to reach out to her."

"What would you like to happen? What's your upmost conclusion to this?"

"I just want it to go away!"

Understanding that Stephanie was too troubled to provide any kind of valuable information, Patty thought about the situation and after a long while, declared, "I guess there's no harm in giving her a call".

"OH thank you, thank you!" Stephanie was effusively repeating. "You'd have to call her this afternoon because the meeting is set for tomorrow."

"Easy my dear, I'm far from making any guarantees, but I'll give her a call... If you behave yourself," she added with a smile.

"Yes, Ms. Patricia," offered Stephanie, somehow feeling as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.It's as if she was sharing the burden at least.

Patty looked at her in a funny way and Stephanie could not help from asking, "What? What is it?"

"Apart from the issue we just discussed, I can tell you have been enjoying yourself since our agreement, haven't you?" Patty was maintaining eye contact.

Ever since the first evening when Patty spanked her in her own home, Stephanie had felt like she was an open book to this woman. Her deepest desire, her most secret fantasies were almost... obvious to her recent Mistress.

She thought she was probably blushing and nodded affirmatively.

Patty was rubbing her finger against the rim of her cup, looking amused and feeling herself getting hotter as she was directing the questions. She enjoyed the cerebral aspect of dominating almost as much as they physical one - and she knew that Stephanie was particularly sensitive to it as well.

"What have you been enjoying the most? The thought of it or the physical pleasure?"

Stephanie squirmed a little bit in her chair.

"Be honest," warned Patty.

"It's both, I think, Mistress."

And as Stephanie felt they had bonded over coffee, she opened up. "I think it's pretty clear that I've put my career over everything else, including personal development, fun and... libido." She squeezed a pained smile.

"It has been frightening to expect the unexpected since I've been your... pet... Scary... and yet, I'm always... excited," she put a finger in front of her mouth as she pursed her lips.

Patty leaned in and asked, "Are you wearing the plug I gave you the other day?"

Stephanie felt the walls closing in. She had said too much, admitted to guilty pleasures and now her Mistress was going to use it against her.

"N... No, Ms Patricia, I... I didn't know I was supposed to."

"Oh, that's alright, I didn't tell you to."

The executive breathed a sight of relief, glad she had not missed an instruction.

"But... I'd like you to wear one now," Patty added, and after looking in her purse for a few seconds, pulled out a shiny metal butt plug, a size larger than the one Stephanie had tried and laid it on the table between them.

Stephanie immediately grabbed it and checked around to make sure people had not seen it. She could not completely hide the plug in her hand but tried as best she could.

"H... Here?" she asked.

"Well, I'm not a monster," she smiled, "You can go to the bathroom."

And looking at the bewildered face that Stephanie was making, she added, "You have three minutes," as she pulled her phone to mark the time.

"But... Couldn't I... It's much larger."

"Well, you're the one who kept the medium sized at home... I'm just giving you what I've got left." Peaking at her phone, she added, "Two fifty."

Stephanie stood up and walked quickly towards the bathroom, making a silent prayer for it to be free and clutching the anal plug by the tip so that only the flange would appear through her fingers. She bumped into a customer, apologized to another before arriving to the bathroom area.

She had leaned against the door and stared at the plug. It was larger and felt heavier. Stephanie thought she could have taken this without much problem within the comfort of her home and some lube. Here though? It would be a different story.

Making sure she kept her back against the door and pushing against it to keep it close, she pulled down her designer yoga pants, well aware that time was ticking away.

She quickly realized that even when holding it with the tip of her fingers, she could not hold the plug steadily enough to push it through her sphincter.

She was growing frustrated and hot in the small room. Changing strategy, she moved to the toilet, closed the seat and put the butt plug facing up before seating on it.

Again, she was unsuccessful. The plug was too dry and she could not get settled.

She estimated that she'd spent two minutes already and was starting to perspire. Not thinking twice, she closed her eyes, mouthed a silent non-believer prayer and shoved the plug in her mouth, twirling it a couple of times before pulling it out.

Stephanie breathed slowly, trying to catch her breath and relax. With her back against the wall, she spread herself once more and pushed the head of the plug inside her smallest hole.

With both hands, she was able to push up to the widest part and relaxed enough that the toy was sucked inside her. It felt large and the base was stretching her uncomfortably. She pulled her cheeks to make sure the skin was not caught against it and felt immediately more comfortable.

No longer caring about the clock, she walked back to the table at a more measured pace and sat down awkwardly.

Looking at her Mistress, she added, "It's done."

Patty laughed, "Really?" She thought it was obvious when her pet walked over like John Wayne. Clearly the large plug had been challenging.

After a slow sip of coffee, she waited until Stephanie was settled in her chair and added, "You know what I love about this?"

Stephanie shook her head.

"It's to watch you though this experience. You come out of the bathroom and I can see your eyes are throwing daggers, likely because you had a hell of a time putting it in but then within a minute, you realize this is pleasant... you're just a natural... I swear I can see it in your eyes: you're thankful for everything that's happening to you."

Stephanie was thinking of answering something but Patty cut her short. "Come on; let's get home. I have work to do."

The dominatrix wanted to try and reach Ana as soon as possible; time was clearly the enemy here. Truth was, she could not afford for Stephanie to get in trouble at the office but there could be a chance to save it all.

After a few paces, Patty turned to Stephanie "If you're good, you can wear it more often."

Her pet winced, "I don't know..."

Her Mistress replied, "Oh nonsense. You'll love it soon enough."

As they started walking, Patty was trying to figure out how this would play out and if Ana was going to be difficult to deal with. She had to maneuver the situation correctly to ensure Stephanie was not going to get in trouble at the office. It was all fun and games until someone loses their job.

She had to exude calm confidence though, and make it seem to her Pet as if this was nothing to worry about. As much as she wanted to get in the sheets with her neighbor, it had to wait: she sent Stephanie home, telling her to be ready to come to her place when she'll have news.

The executive's mind was cloudy. She had trouble thinking straight and could not focus on any one thing. They must have walked five blocks from the café back to their houses and she had already become turned on. The size of the plug, the pleasant stretch she now felt had made her wet.

Patty knew her too well it seemed.

She walked inside the house and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower; never mind that she had taken one a couple of hours ago.

She spent some time looking at herself in the mirror, checking if anyone could have spotted the plug through her pants. Good news, despite the size, the flange was really the same and was still hidden between her butt cheeks. She caught herself being pleased at the idea she could be wearing the larger plug in public more often.

She removed her pants to see how the jewel looked through her cheeks and the truth was she loved it. Despite her concerns, she could not help herself and started pressing against the plug to move it deeper inside her. She had loved anal play as soon as she hit puberty when she started to play with herself.

She turned on the shower, and let the steam build up. The heat mirrored her excitement and she decided to seat on the floor, letting the weight of her body press against the plug while she spread her legs. She had already obeyed her morning ritual of masturbating to the edge, but nothing prevented her from doing it again.

Her clit was already peeking through its hood and she caressed her thighs, moving her hips to feel the mass inside her and finally made it to her womb. After a couple of weeks of being shaved, she was enjoying the look and the feel of it. Pulling on her lips, her fingers started playing with her clit, but she already knew she had to stop in a matter of seconds. Her nearing an orgasm seemed to happen faster and faster, especially and she dreaded the thought that she may soon be required to go days without release.

She stepped in the shower and purposely refrained from touching herself by fear of not resisting the urge.

A little before noon, Stephanie picked-up the buzzing phone, hoping it was about Ana.

Patty spoke immediately. "I'll start with the bad: this little number has been spawned by an employment lawyer and not a bad one apparently."

"Really?? Who?" Stephanie immediately felt she was in her wheelhouse.