A New Neighbor Ch. 04 - and Her Plus-One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana took back her phone and snapped a picture of her naked boss.

Patty already knew why and was impressed with the kid.

"Now we all have guarantees," Ana stated without malice.

"We certainly do."

And as all received what they wanted, Patty added, "Excellent! Now, Ana, since you are not into women, the next part does not need your involvement."

Looking at the admin's blinking eyes, patty spelled it out: "This is when I have your boss pleasure me with her tongue and it's your cue to leave."

The admin visually stiffened. It was hard to tell if it was from disgust at the idea of watching two women getting it on or because she was not invited to a party - a hurtful thing to be sure.

"C... Can I watch?" Ana wasn't sure why she asked but the words blurted out.

Patty looked at her for a moment, gauging how far she could take it. Ultimately, she decided that she needed to spend some time alone with Stephanie, prepping her for what was to come.

"Not today, but some other times, sure. I need to enjoy 'our' little pet for myself right now."

Ana smiled at the joint possession reference, understanding that Patty still wanted to assert herself, grabbed her purse and told Stephanie, "Looking forward to Tuesday," before exiting the house.

Patty stared at her neighbor, who still stood naked in front of the room. She finally relaxed her posture, exhaled and said, "It looks like you dodged that bullet."

Stephanie nodded eagerly, and perhaps because of the emotional rollercoaster of the past few days coupled with her always-on new found libido, tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh, come on now," Patty murmured as she rose and embraced her pet...

"Thank you, thank you..." Stephanie cried in her shoulder, knowing she was paving her own path towards further submission, cementing her role as her neighbor's pet.

She squeezed the tears through her palms, shook her head and reached for Patty's pants, kissing her while unbuttoning and pulling them down gently.

Patty stepped out of the fabric and saw Stephanie get on her knees without prompt, grabbing the panties' hem with her teeth and pulled it to her Mistress' thighs before finishing the job with her hands.

Stephanie nuzzled up against Patty's crotch, breathing heavily on it, mouthing wet kisses as a complete display of submission to her queen.

Telling Ana about her submissive ways may not have been the most subtle manner to get her admin off the HR wagon, but she had not expect Patty to be subtle. She had hoped that the problem would disappear and that's exactly what her Mistress delivered.

The executive felt protected. She felt safe.

And she wanted to show her appreciation for all of it. She lapped her Mistress' slit from as far as she could reach to her clit and moaned in eagerness, excited to serve.

Patty caressed her pet's hair, adjusting herself, straddling her for better reach and started grinding against her neighbors tongue and nose, calling her out as "her slut", prompting even more eagerness.

"Once you make me come," Patty breathed out, "you'll have 25 seconds to make yourself come."

Stephanie knew she would frantically rub her clit to try to make it on time. Missing this opportunity could mean several more days without relief.

Giving away her body's right to pleasure was perhaps the ultimate submission; she could no longer claim even that: her Mistresses would now decide when she was to come.

This was a new beginning for them and both were perfectly happy with it.