All Comments on 'A New Paige Ch. 01'

by CarpeCollum

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible Start!

I love these kinds of stories and I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing.

BriteaseBriteaseover 6 years ago
Very cute

5stars. I liked it.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Turn the Paige

I think you've learned a lot more about Paige than she has learned about you ! I think you will always wonder if you will be present during her exhibitions !

No peeking *~*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Paige to Chapter

I can see Paige in a three-way with the guys while her boyfriend sits and watches. Great first chapter.

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronover 6 years ago
Great to see you back

You've been one of my favorite authors for years, great to see you writing again. 5* A great opening to a new series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glad your back!

Love your stories! Keep them coming! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Wow that was intense 👍

skindiver71skindiver71over 6 years ago
Welcome back

Loved meeting Paige and am anxiously anticipating her next bout of naked antics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE !!

Gotta give us a lot more !!

real36ddreal36ddabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to chapter 2 ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A very realistic story that just may have happened.

You hit on key elements that arouse exhibitionists and voyeurs alike.The idea of being seen naked excites a lot of women, but it has to appear "accidental". Bringing people you know into the story ups the risk factor a little bit more. Everyone being a bit tipsy gives everyone an excuse for their behavior later on. Your girl for changing in front of the guys, and the guys for peeking. You didn't take it over the top with a big orgy or anything, just enough of a payoff to make everyone happy. Especially the reader. A deft hand in building the anticipation. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

You are one of the few who actually have the talent to write on this site. I just wish you'd do more of it. Have checked back frequently for months ...

CetraCetraover 5 years ago
Great Story

Hey, I was a huge fan of your work and especially your Kim series with DonnerBBQ, I’m very happy to have found this profile and a great return to form with this story! I sincerely hope you continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO!

The girlftiend is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Part 2 !!

Well ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Uh oh.

Maybe someone should go over and check it he's not dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much, too soon.

I would have preferred less being shown the first time. I shall read on.

skindiver71skindiver717 months ago

We need more of Paige!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous