All Comments on 'A New Philosophy Ch. 02'

by TheBlackFeather

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
WOW I AM IMPRESSED!!!

MORE please, give us more lots more of these sexy people!!!!

Thanks..

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why do comments need titles? Sheesh.

When the internal monologue becomes a dialogue, you have to do *something* to differentiate the opposing aspects. Paragraph breaks; offsetting the super-ego, or whatever Mike's 'amigo' is supposed to be, with single quotes; *something*.

Apart from that -- and the obnoxious 'every chick in the world is out to fuck Mike' aspect, though that's really more a critique of the first chapter -- it was quiet, er, *quite* good. Okay, that was a cheap shot. But, seriously, it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Part 3?

Please tell us you're working on part 3. I can't wait to see Kate get involved with Mike and their mom.

David48David48almost 17 years ago
nasty family

Three promises to blow the top off this story and my libido. WHat can I say...It sizzles...

Hell_spawnHell_spawnalmost 17 years ago
Lookin gforward to part 3

Nice.. keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
part3?

great story wen is part 3 comeing out soo i hope you did screw up the names a bit though try to keep the names straight from now on thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
PLEASE WRITE PART 3!!!

I hope u qrite part 3 soon!!! looking forward to it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING WORK

I tried to send an affirmative feedback comment, but the system would not allow me to proceed. I may have failed to complete something.

You did very good work ; I am in a position to know. Please contact me at luckyone10@verizon.net

Dan

agamottoagamottoabout 11 years ago
A fine read.

I found this to be a very well done work, loved reading both parts. I do sincerely hope part three is in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very, very well written

I have never before commented on one of these stories, although there are many that I have found "enjoyable".

I have to say that this is the most well-written story I have read so far. Really interesting, fun, smart characters. Good sex as well.

Well done.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 9 years ago
Finish it

There is soooo much more to the story it needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is a terrific story by a talented writer in his early 20s

I bet BF was hard when he was writing it and blasted out a good healthy load at the end. His story's hero, Michael, finds himself in the situation of many young males. He's a walking hard on and lives with two attractive females, his sister Katie and his mother Julie. The kid's on a constant prowl for pussy, and he's well aware that sis and mom have the pussies he seeks, them being females and all. Okay, he scores Katie's sweet little slit, since she's just as interested in his fat brotherly cock as he is in her tight sisterly twat. Top of the heap though is his dear old mom. Michael has got to get his cock up that very special cunt, the cunt he came out of. Lucky young fucker that he is, mother Julie is drawn like a magnet to what her kid's got jumping around in his pants. Michael achieves what so many boys can only jerk off dreaming about. The boy fucks his own mother! Oh, man, what can ever compare with that! He blows his young balls up the same hairy hole where he was once a baby, shooting his mommy full of his creamy semen. Meanwhile, Michael's still got to keep his pretty sister satisfied. Not to worry, his balls never quit. He's got more than enough of that glorious stuff to keep both of the family cunts filled to the brim.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Great story....

I'm glad you didn't include a threesome. They're way too overrated. Hope this story ends here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"...giving that cock quiet a work out..." No moaning, or screaming? Or did you mean QUITE a work out??

Try prof reading before posting, maybe you'll catch some of your spelling errors and/or typos. Maybe even an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous