A New Religion?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should dress, help get in more wood, and food..." The first words I'd actually spoken to them.

"Shhhh '' Winker chided, "No Goddess, we brought plenty in while you were sleeping, no need to worry for anything but thank you for the offer. To be honest you've already contributed more than any of us to this little survivors' party."

I giggled and looked at him with a coy smile. "Oh, you think so hmmm?" I teased... oh my what am I? I could feel myself start to get excited again just with a little tease like that.

"Mmm well..." I added drawn out, stretched my arms up and even turned it into a pose. I raised myself up on my knees, on the seats around the fire and stretched up as high as I could, my breasts and butt out, my back arched a little, my curves showing. I held the stretch and with a long exhale I let my arms move to the sides, and twisted my torso from side to side.

Four pairs of eyes ate my body up as I moved lithe and oh so alive. I stood up on the floor and shook the stiffness out of my body. When I stopped I could have sworn we could hear the snow falling, you certainly couldn't hear 4 grown men breathing.

I looked around at them... "What are we going to do to pass the time then?" A shot of excitement at my brazen statement burst through my nervous system. I turned my head from one to the other of the men. My hands traced over my breast, making my nipple stand out. They continued on to the braids tied in a circle on either side of my head, I undid one and let it fall still in the braid but now it hung over my shoulder. I repeated with the other.

"No? No one has any ideas?" I could see all four of them were hard. Winker was slowly stroking his cock, Blondie was also hard as rock but still blushed when I looked at him.

Brownie was also stroking his hard cock openly, like Winker, and I fixed him with a grin. I ran my fingers back down my body, I loved the feeling of them watching me and I started to put on a show, my hands hiding and revealing my body, my breasts, nipples, my pussy... It was fun but the excitement grew greater and there was a growing tension in the crowded Koto.

I sucked my fingers into my mouth teasing Winker, while I bent forward slightly, exposing my wet slit to Brownie directly behind me, with Sandy and Blondie moving all the time to get a better view.

I dropped my slicked fingers between my thighs and rubbed my clit, brazenly. I moaned loudly, desperate to feel the tension rise more as I teased these men. I glanced over my shoulder at Brownie and bit my lip as I pushed my fingers into my wet pussy using my palm to rub my clit.

I started to moan very loudly and openly as my fingers picked up their pace. Brownie's eyes flicked from my pussy to my eyes and back again as I moaned and groaned and writhed in front of him.

His cock was rock hard and his stroking slowed. I could tell his breath caught and he was desperate to have me, he just wanted one definite indication from me and he'd be on me. But I didn't want that. I wanted to drive him out of control, drive them all into a frenzy of lust, a frenzy that had taken control of me last night and hadn't yet lost its grip.

I rocked my hips in time with my finger fucking simulating sex. I panted and moaned lewdly. And then I raised an eyebrow. I saw the moment the change happened, the lust in his eyes took over, drowning out any other emotion his face twisted into a growl, almost angry with need. With that he bounded to his feet, his growl turned into a roar and he crossed the small space between us. His tall muscular frame dwarfed even my built body and I squealed as his hands found me.

He pulled my hand from my sex and grabbed my hair using it to pull me upright. My shoulders pulled back against his chest. His breath was ragged with need as he pulled my head back to his, his lips near my ear.

"Oh yes, Goddess, I can think of plenty to do, let's see if you can cope with all our needs hmmm?"

My breath caught in my throat, I loved the tension in my braids as he held me there, but I still wouldn't say yes... I wanted him to break...

With another shout, he let go of my hair and pulled my arms behind my back. He thread one of his under my arm, his hand gripping my other arm, pinning me with my back-arched breasts pushed out. His other hand slapped my ass hard, raising a red mark and my body jerked in reaction. He only gave me that one slap before I felt those fingers dig into my hip. The skin on my butt went cold as he pulled back for a moment but then sheer pleasure shot through me as he entered me in one hard thrust.

I hung there, impaled on his cock, and held up by his arm entwined around mine pinned behind my back. We were motionless for a long moment, then he ran his free hand up my side, and then over my head, I was puzzled until it flashed down in front of me, striking my breast hard. I gasped and juddered but even as the hot glow of the pain spread across my chest I felt his legs and hip move and finally he started to fuck me.

Each deliberate thrust was hard and fast but not hurried, each thrust seemed to lift me off my feet. I gasped and grinned as he started to take what he wanted. Winker stood and watched, stroking his manhood hard but slow. He looked pensive watching me.

The pounding from behind was wonderful but I wanted some attention on my clit, so badly. She throbbed with need, but there was nowhere to get any, the seats in front of me were circular with no hard corners to rub on and other than that the stove... He laughed as he felt me grinding my thighs together.

"Ahhh" he laughed. "I think you do have some needs too, well don't help her yet boys, let's tease our Goddess here a bit more..."

I wanted to curse him especially as I knew the others would love to help me out right now.

The desire to touch myself or be touched was unbearable but I'd goaded him so this is what I got. He fucked me hard and long, taking his time, enjoying using me like a toy dangling from his arms and lifted off my feet by his thrusts. It was wonderful as much as it was frustrating.

He continued to take what he wanted, grunting and growling, my body being thrust about but I was not breakable. I loved every minute of this hot angry using fuck but I felt my lover's attitude was changing. He was sounding laboured, his thrusts less frequent and so far neither of us had cum yet. His growl became lighter and almost a sob as the tiredness and frustration bite into him and I needed to change this up before we lost it. I had a vague idea of what was wrong and it was my fault. He'd given me what I wanted so admirably, now I needed to give him what he needed.

I planted my feet, I was actually tall enough not to dangle and leaned back against him. He hid his head, unsure he could look at me, as if ashamed of his failure to cum or something else. I suspected both as he released my arms. I moaned as he still thrust gently back and forth and twisted my head. I chased him, not allowing him to run and gave him a deep, gentle kiss.

My lips brushed his and opened inviting him to do the same. My tongue teased them until he gave in and I felt some passion return to his frame as our lips began to dance with a seductive hunger but not in an urgent way.

I pushed off of him and turned around, pulling him with me so he was sitting on the seat in front of me. His long glistening dick waved in the air. I looked around at them all, the others were stroking themselves but in a slow tentative way.

"Yes, I will be your Goddess." I turned back to him and lifted his chin to look into his eyes.

"You did nothing wrong, I wanted everything you gave me. You responded exactly as I needed." His eyes dropped and focused on the fading handprint on my breasts and he shuddered and looked at the floor. I gently pulled his face up to mine again.

"Yes, even that." I smiled deeply and looked around at the others.

"I am your Goddess, at least here in the Koto anyway, and you can all be at peace, I will and can stop you if I need to. It wasn't fair to push you." I turned back to my nearly broken Brownie. "Not without telling you it was ok, but oh my priest it was so delicious, but now your Goddess needs to heal her priest."

With my eyes locked on his, I leant forward wrapping my fingers around his still-hard cock and began to stroke it. My other hand stroked his face and hair. "You were so strong, you took me exactly as I needed, and oh it was so naughty to deny me any help too." I grinned leaned forward and kissed him teasingly. " But now relax and receive the blessing..." I giggle and we all smiled at each other, reassuring ourselves we weren't taking the Goddess thing too seriously.

I started with a gentle kiss, pushing his head back until he fell back onto the seat, relaxing. I pulled my leg up and over him, straddling him and rubbed his cock against my wet slit. I teased my needy clit with him and we both shuddered hard. The sexual tension was ramping up again nicely.

I pulled him further back and raised my hips, locking eyes on his, so big and wide, I sank back down onto his hard cock. His breath caught and then I started to roll my hips, grinding on him, rubbing my clit on his hard body when his cock was fully deep inside me. I started to ride him faster and faster.

He started to moan and grunt as I rode him, his eyes slid shut and he fully relaxed back onto the seat and let me take him. I leaned down and kissed him gently at first but grew more and more passionate until we were both breathing hard and needy. His hips were trying to thrust but I pushed down on his chest, letting him know to leave it to me.

As he built up to his orgasm, I felt mine build too, as we both raced to our orgasm I grinned and shifted my position, I pushed up onto my feet instead of my knees and his eyes boggled as I rode up and down on him, squatting, the whole of his cock disappearing deep inside and back out. My legs burned as I worked him and then I met his eyes, his silent question there, his need upfront. I bit my lip and nodded, speeding up until his back arched, he roared and grabbed my hips pulled me down on him and held me there.

I felt his cock jerk and a familiar warmth spread as he came deep inside me, I shifted back to my knees but kept grinding and I rode him through his orgasm. His hands gripped my ass leaving marks and then stroked my body as he juddered through the last of his orgasm and fell still, a smile on his face.

I was elated he was happy again but my needs had burst forth inside me. I looked at the other three.

"I have needs, my priests, my worshippers..." I was rubbing my clit.

"Who will worship their Goddess' bud?"

Blondie shot up with a start. I moved over to him and kissed him, deeply before bending and swallowing him into my mouth. After a few strokes, I rose up and led him to the seat.

"Sit on the floor please." He sank to his butt and his head was at a perfect height. I leaned forward with my hips and he started to lick at my pussy, slowly getting bolder and moving on my clit. His friend's cum didn't seem to bother him which was great by me.

"Come I need one of you here, on the seat above him and in front of me."

Sandy was nearest and jumped onto the seat, tucking his legs under him so as not to drop them onto Blondie, who was working my pussy and clit.

I looked over at Winker and smiled deeply... " and then just you, my high priest... behind me." I leaned forward and kissed Sandy before dropping my head to his cock, I pushed my hips up and backwards, Blondie still had easy access to my clit and pussy and worked hard.

Winker walked up behind me rubbing his cock and I nodded at him before returning to Sandy's blowjob.

Blondie didn't miss a stroke as his friend entered me and I moaned around the cock in my mouth as I was spit roasted again, my clit throbbed as the lewd scene played in my mind.

My mind stuttered with the sexual high. Winker is large and forceful, not as angry as Brownie had been but still so good. And Blondie was becoming a star. His lips and tongue worked over me, ALL OVER ME. He wasn't shy or worried about accidental contact with Winker, he covered my sex with kisses and licks and my clit with deep sucks. With the stretching deep thrusts from Winker, it was heavenly.

Sandy had a lopsided grin on his face as he watched me suck him. I slid him slow and steady into and out of my mouth and throat. Deep sucks forming hollows in my cheeks as I slobber and suck on him. His hands were behind him, holding his weight, as he relaxed enjoying the slower, more sensuous pace. His eyes closed and he groaned as I worked him.

Blondie continued to work me, adding little nips and then growls as if he ate me with real hunger. The vibrations were sensational and picking up on my mounting excitement Winker kept pace with me. I felt my pussy tighten and tighten and Winker growled as he continued to sink his hard cock deep into my needy body.

Oh my, I had no idea it could be like this, such bliss, no thoughts just the melding of our desires, wants, passion and pleasure. All moving together just as our bodies were. Winker moaned and groaned with each thrust, his cock swelling up and I knew I'd soon have another load to lube me up.

Blondie also seemed to notice the mounting tension and his lips locked on my clit just as Winker let go of his restraint. His hand pulled hard on my hips, leaving deep marks, as his hips thrust hard, his tight balls bouncing against my wet pussy. I was leaking so much around him. My lips fixed hard around Sandy, and I growled and moaned, vibrating deep on his dick as my pussy clenched tighter right on the edge.

Winker bellowed as he came, pushing himself deep and holding himself there. His back arched hard, every muscle tight as he drained himself into me. Blondie sucked hard on me, a little nip to my clip and Sandy enjoyed the feeling of my muffled screams as my orgasm started.

I thrashed, my hips rolling up and back as Winker shot deep into me, emptying his body and soul right into my core. He slowly started to relax his bunched muscles and started to breathe again, he staggered back from me, I turned my lust-filled gaze at him and licked my lips. Blondie kept straight on and I placed my hands on his head as I stood a little, his fingers slid into me and started to finger me, hard. It felt so good, Winker's cum dribbled and creamed in Blondie's onslaught.

Sandy was staring wide eyes at me as I turned back to him. "Your turn..." I moaned as I nodded behind me. He slid from his seat and stood behind me, waiting as I was still upright.

My fingers tightened into Blondie's hair and I pulled him away from my sex. He protested wanting to stay but I bent low and pulled his head towards mine. I kissed him deeply, our tongues deep in each other's mouths. I'm sure he could taste Sandy as much as I could taste myself and Winker in his mouth. I kept pulling him up as I kissed him and once stood, I pushed him back to the seat. My hand held his cock, leaking precum, by the base as I made out with him.

Before pulling him into my mouth I looked over the stove to Brownie who was slowly stroking himself. Evidently recovered. I knew Winker would need a while so I smiled at Brownie.

"There's space for one more if you're ready to rejoin?" and I nodded down to the spot Blondie had vacated. Brownie grinned and scrambled around to get to me, pulling Winker out of his way. He fell back on his tight ass and laughed as his friend sank down in front of me.

My gasps mixed with Winker's laughter as Brownie went straight to work just as Blondie had. I leaned forward and slid Blondie deep into my throat. He immediately expanded to full hardness and I realised he was very close. I pulled back off him and made out with him, my hand gripping his base hard, calming him down.

He stared into my eyes as we kissed. Sandy then decided he'd wasted enough time and his cock opened my insatiable pussy lips and slid so deep. My eyes went wide letting Blondie know exactly what was happening. His cock swelled again but I controlled it.

Then Sandy started to fuck me, another long hard cock deep and hard. I know he probably wouldn't last long after being in my mouth, but that wouldn't be a problem not with these four wonderful priests to worship me.

My eyes glazed over as that deep fucking continued to feel so good. I was loving being a sexy fuck toy like this. I was their Goddess and they worshipped me so well. I was careful with Blondie though, I didn't want him to miss out and kept the blowjob steady and sweet. Slowing when he got close and speeding up when he relaxed. Edging him was amazing.

Sandy, like Winker before him, fucked me deep and hard but was clearly trying not to rush wanting his fill. But inevitably he got closer and closer, his breathing ragged. My own mind was almost blank, nothing but the pleasure and need present. I gasped and came just before Sandy who grabbed my hips and unlike Winker sped up with deep thrusts as he pumped himself inside me.

Brownie worked me so well and as Sandy backed up I could see he was good and hard. No one hesitated this time, Blondie eagerly jumped down and ran behind me, Brownie jumped up onto the seat with glee, and without waiting his hands found my braids and he pulled my mouth down onto him. No slow blowjob for him this time, his hips rose to meet my face and he fucked me. Winker jumped up and Sandy sat out as the older man slid under me, his fingers pulled on my nipples as his tongue started a slow exploration of my pussy, my cunt.

Blondie surprised me, sending shudders through me as he thrust in deep, paused and slapped both my ass cheeks with his hands. The shock and pain flushed up my body and elevated my pleasure. Oh yes, now they were getting comfortable. After a few slaps, his cock had lost its extreme hardness and he started to fuck me, slapping my ass occasionally. Not so hard to mark me, but hard enough and random enough that I didn't and couldn't anticipate.

I don't know if I came again or was still coming but I felt like I was floating in perpetual sexual bliss. My body was being used as I wanted, some would say as it should be, but fuck it's what I wanted and screw all that.

We had a pattern. When Blondie screamed, grabbed my braids from Brownie and pulled my head back as he exploded into me, the others moved automatically now. Winker onto the seat, Blondie to rest, Brownie behind me and Sandy underneath.

I don't know how many times we went around, maybe it was 10, maybe it was just once or twice each but it only ended when the men were exhausted. We collapsed and fell asleep in a tangled, messy heap, unsure where one of us ended and another began.

*********

I awoke first this time and pulled my limbs from the slumbering men. They looked so sweet, all satisfied and resting. I moved and checked the fire, adding some more fuel to the stove. I drank deeply and sat watching them, their chests rose and fall. It was strange, but I cared for them, I'd enjoyed them but I wanted to know they were ok, I wanted to see them healed and happy. Maybe that's what good sex does. I can't say I loved them like my husband, oh no way my heart protested. I'd do this and so much more for him, I don't know if there is enough that I could do to demonstrate his importance. But I certainly was starting to love them in a way.

I realised that my behaviour might not align with that sense of devoted love for my husband. But in the Koto that fear and worry, that deep panic that I'd wrecked everything, couldn't rise up. There were just these nameless lovers, our needs: for warmth, food, pleasure, acceptance and gratification. To use and be used, to fuck as a celebration of continued life, it all melded and created an emotional shield. Somehow I knew my life would be fine.

I threw a little water on my face, not wanting to waste more but to freshen up a little and as the men started to stir, I began to prepare food for them. They would awake to see their naked Goddess preparing them sustenance.