A New Religion?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winker woke first, perhaps the oldest meant he was the wisest. He smiled at me and watched as I prepared food and drink for him. I smiled deeply and kissed him as I handed him a jug of water and a bowl with some prepared venison in it. He grinned at me.

"It's like we're in some other world." He observed with a chuckle.

I smiled gently as I checked what I was cooking. "We are, we are in this little bubble of time and space. All the usual rules don't apply here in this space between the real world, being alive, home and safe, or cold, dead and done. Here we celebrate and live life and tomorrow, or the next day, we will see whether we pass back into the normal real world, or on into the next, taken by this storm."

"Hmm you seem so young to have such a view, did you really have us all worship you because this moment could be our last?" His face was serious.

"No, my lovely high priest." I giggled. "I wasn't really believing we would die, no, I was just so very aroused and this place?" I waved around at us all mostly laying about the Koto naked. "Well, the normal rules, some which don't make sense all the time anyway, like never being naked, those rules just didn't seem important."

I took his bowl and gave him a little more food. The others were not awake yet so I sat and ate some more with him.

"I think I love your little world you made here." He added with a grin. I smiled back understanding that it wasn't just the crazy free sex but also this warmth it all generated between us. We may not even like each other if we knew each other fully, but here there is only intimacy and fulfilling each other's immediate needs.

"It's our world, I couldn't have done it without you all," I replied. The others stirred and as they woke up I served my priesthood with sustenance for their physical bodies. Winker had started to dress and I scowled at him.

"The storm has slowed maybe passed, we will need to wait for a slight thaw but we need more meat and fuel in the meantime." He grinned at me.

As he walked with a mischievous grin to the door I realised what was happening and jumped into the arms and legs of my other lovers, pulling the pelts over us as he opened the door and a blast of arctic air hit us.

He shut the door, cutting off his own laughter as we yelped in the cold. A few minutes later he was more considerate as he re-entered with more food and fuel. I grinned at him as he stacked it all, stowed the meat and checked the door was fully closed.

I stretched out naked and wrapped my arms into a couple of ropes tied to the roof. They are there for stowing backpacks. Winker's eyes twinkled and he walked over to me, grabbing each arm he wrapped a rope around it and tied it up. Not so hard that I was on my tip toes but there I was strung up with my priest now rested and ready for more. I moaned deeply as his hand trailed across my skin, leaning in he kissed me deeply.

"Oh yes I think we're all in love with your world here..." he chuckled just as Brownie's hand came down hard on one ass cheek. The slap stung hard and the sound reverberated around the Koto. The others started to their feet and gathered around, some spanking me, some pinching my nipples. Others sucking on them, my neck, kissing me. I could feel their hard cocks all over my hips and stomach and eventually between my legs, brushing against my wet pussy, preparing for another cycle.

I don't know who entered me first but it was from behind, and I didn't keep track, they fucked me in turn, slow sometimes, hard others, their friends lewdly encouraging the man inside me. Sometimes from behind, sometimes with my leg propped onto the seat and them in front of me. They ravished my body with attention, my breasts, mouth, hips, ass, clit always being looked after by someone. The cycle continued, cock after cock, lips and tongue all over me. As the day lengthened on eventually they let me down, I had sweat and our combined cum running down from me. They laid me down on the seat and started to wipe and clean me. Using the water sparingly they cared for me. And then as the night before we wrapped up into each other and slept.

*********

I woke to find sunlight streaming through the chimney, the fire was still warm but it augered the end of our time trapped in our Koto. I was surprised I didn't feel sad or anxious. Mostly excited to get back to my husband. As I glanced at my used body, hand and fingerprints all over me, the occasionally hickie, probably considerable insufficiently cleaned away cum, I did wonder how that would go. I had to trust to our love and how natural and right this had all felt. I pulled out my clothes and for the first time in days got dressed, preparing to leave.

The men, my priests, slept on and woke late. I could see them also smiling though they looked sad to see me covered up. I had food and water prepared for them. We all stood there together as they breakfasted, mostly still undressed and the unmistakable sexual tension built up. They stared at me, at my lips mostly and I teased by biting and licking them.

"No, Goddess, please..." exclaimed Blondie, we all turned to him and could see he was hard from my teasing being the youngest.

"No, what? My young priest?" I played along.

"Please don't make me leave with this?" He grinned and stroked his hard cock in my direction.

"Mmmm, I teased, but I do want you to remember me."

Exclamations from them all! "Of course," "How could we forget?" "This has been the best time."

"Well..." I tapped my finger against my lips and teased a little more. "Maybe I could help you one last time." I sucked my finger and giggled at my attitude. "Once ready to leave, I'll send you away happy."

At that they got up and started to prepare, packing their packs, mine was already there, so I watched with excitement. They left their clothes off and once ready they looked over to me.

Blondie came up to me first and I sank to my knees by the door. He grinned as I sucked him deep, my hands on his thighs to steady myself and then behind my back. I built up to a crazy pace and used only my mouth. He was in heaven and clasped his hands behind his back and enjoyed this last gift from his Goddess. It was not long before he was moaning and his legs shaking. I kept the pace right up until I felt the now familiar twitch and jerk and his cum filled my mouth.

I swallowed it all down and sank my lips to his groin, my hands finally moved and stroked his drool-covered balls as he emptied squirt after squirt. He eventually was empty and he looked down at me with that same awe and adoration.

"Thank you, Goddess." He kissed me deeply, lovingly I realised. Which is how I kissed him back. He stumbled away and began to get dressed.

Next Brownie approached and this time he grabbed my hands and pulled them up onto the seat behind me, pinning me down. His hard cock slid into my mouth and he yelped and growled as he actively fucked my face, hard and desperate just like the loss of control I'd forced from him... I loved it. He finally released my hands and grabbed my head, he didn't go deep to cum but just kept thrusting wildly. I took his load as best I could, but I couldn't keep it all, some leaked across my chin, and dripped under my clothes: I glowed with it. He too stooped to kiss me as he finished, a passionate kiss that melted into a loving caress. He backed away to dress.

Sandy was next and he stroked my messy face and pulled me to him... my hands slid around his thighs and pulled his butt towards me, again another hands-free servicing, he clearly loved this. I noticed he loved the occasional gagging of my throat, he growled each time. He finally fell forward holding his weight on his arms as he came, and like Blonie I took him to the root and swallowed him. Afterwards, he knelt in front of me and stared into my eyes. "Don't ever think anyone could ever forget you." He kissed me gently, almost chaste, and then he kissed each cheek and my forehead. He turned to his clothes.

Now there was just Winker left. We went slow and built up. Sometimes we were hands-free, sometimes he pushed me back and fucked my face, and we made love to each other but eventually, I felt his cock swell and his hips bucked wildly.. "Please Goddess, may I pull out?" He gasped right on the edge. I was unsure why but I hummed and nodded. Just as his cock started to twitch he pulled out and bellowed.

I kept my mouth open to catch as much as I could but his wild spasming cock made that very ineffective. His first rope crossed from my chin to my forehead and higher into my hair. The next across my tongue and into my mouth. The third swung wide across my cheek. I closed my mouth and let his cock rest on my chin as he finished, his fourth, fifth, and sixth ropes covered my face. As I opened my mouth to lick his cock, it gave one last shudder and shot a seventh into me. I stared at him, through the cum, which somehow hadn't gone into my eyes. His own were locked on mine, adoration, love and respect all evident. No one spoke as I started to clean up, I used my finger to slowly scoop his cum into my mouth, but I deliberately left some and he watched amazed as I used his still semi-hard and impressive cock to smear it into the skin of my face. Suddenly he came alive and sank to his knees kissing me, a sensuous loving make-out that seemed to last all day.

The others were dressed once we were done and nodded as they went outside to wait. Winker dressed quickly and turned to me, something odd in his eyes. Not regret, nor pain but like the look of someone who wasn't sure which way was north or home now. I stroked his face gently.

"Thank you, my high priest, I will not forget you either and not a single moment of this strange and wonderful meeting."

"Goddess..." He looked like he had so much more to say but his experience and wisdom won and he smiled as he realised if we said too much we would ruin everything. "Thank you, we will not forget you and I think we will all hold you dearly in our hearts. I hope you will hear our prayers." He added with a chuckle.

He looked around the Koto which was ready for us to leave. I followed his gaze and then smiled at him as our eyes returned to each other.

"Don't worry about restocking the Koto, I and probably some of the others will return in 4 days to do it. I hope I live to meet your elegance and love again one day because I know I will not see it in anyone else. Goodbye, my Goddess."

He gave me one last kiss and left with the others. I waited an hour before I put out and cleaned the stove, shuttered the chimney and made my way out into the light. Their tracks led away in a wildly different direction from the one I would take. I looked at the point where the trail disappeared over the hill, smiled and turned to face home. I wrapped up my face against the cold wind and I started the walk. Eager to be back in my husband's arms.

*******

The sun was still up and the village was alive as I arrived. I'd had my eyes fixed on it since it came into sight, trying to see if I could spot my husband, but I could not. Our cabin wasn't on this side of the village.

As I got closer several of the dogs came out to me and smelled my hands and danced as they recognised me, a couple of kids bounced along to see who I was and then when they heard my voice they ran off ahead of me. I saw them round the cabin ahead of me and knew they were headed to my home to let my husband know.

All the journey I was in a state of bliss and excitement. I genuinely couldn't wait to see him. I couldn't wait to get naked and see all of him. Despite the incredible experience in the Koto, I still wanted more. No, not more, that wasn't what was driving me, like it had as I'd left my father's village. No, I wanted him, his love and the safety of his arms. I was hot for him and what only he could give me. I could feel excited tingles all over and I knew my nipples were enlarged.

I suppose someone else would walk these last few miles with trepidation. Anticipation, hope and fear all meld together. But not I. I did not know why but I felt sure there would be no disaster. Maybe I was in blissful denial. I know most men would hate it if their wives behaved as I did. My husband had never seemed jealous before but then I'd never done anything like this. Maybe this drove my anticipation higher but there was no fear, I just didn't feel it, nor any shame.

I turned around the cabin and my eyes fell on him. He was being dragged along by the kids, one on each arm pulling out in front of him. His strong face and those high cheekbones were split by a wide grin as he laughed. He looked up and our eyes met. All else faded away, there we connected. The children giggled and pulled us towards each other and once we were standing not 3 feet from each other, they laughed and ran off. We had a reputation as the young, crazy-in-love couple. The kids loved to try to be a part of that and to watch us. One day they may be children of our own.

Our eyes didn't break and he reached his arms out towards me. We held each other our hands holding the other's elbows. I could see his face but mine was still wrapped up, only my eyes showing. His blue shone back, with love and something else, relief maybe. We didn't need to speak here, we both knew where we were going and I let him lead me to our home.

He ushered us in, and we heard the kids giggling as they ran around to the side, a small head peering in through the window. I laughed and he moved to close the shutters, lighting a torch, though sunlight spread in through the chimney.

We stood before each other and he reached up to pull my hat off my head and then he unwound the scarf around my face. As my face appeared to him, I could follow his eyes as they darted back and forth over each feature as it was exposed. I had been studying his face like that too. As if I needed to drink him all in again. He let my scarf drop to the floor and he stepped closer. I turned my face upwards towards him and then his lips met mine. Sparks flew through my body. I was thrumming with excitement as our kiss deepened and he started to fail to hide his hunger.

I pulled at his clothes desperate to get them off him, as he pushed me back towards the bed. His hands pulled my braids out and unclasped them, my hair fell about my face and shoulders, the blonde reflecting the light as the sun struck it. I ran my fingers through his hair and he started to remove my clothes.

We were kissing and pausing, taking in the lines of each other's bodies as we did so. I knew he was hard, I could feel it when we kissed but my fingers loved to trace the lines of his muscles, in his neck, chest, and arms as they were revealed.

He broke the kiss as he started to pull my clothes off, I wasn't showing any skin yet. His eyes were locked on mine.

"Did you leave when we planned?" He sounded uncertain.

"Yes..." I replied huskily, biting my lip.

"So you had to stay at a Koto? All through the storm?" He looked concerned.

The Kotos were lifeboats in a very real way. But they were hard in a difficult storm. It's punishing to be there alone when the world is all darkness and crashing noises, your resources limited, though we all kept them well stocked. He was concerned for me.

"Um-hmm" I confirmed as I nodded.

His undressing me hadn't stopped and he sighed as my final pelt dropped to the floor. I was naked, and he was not, I'd got as far as undoing his trousers, his chest bare, I reached in and felt his warm hard cock.

His eyes finally roamed from mine and as they slowly scanned my naked body, mine followed him. I saw my used body as it was, there weren't too many bruises but there were some. On my breasts and neck, there were also little round hickies. He lifted my arm and spun me, I moved around slowly letting him see me all, in the mirror behind him I could see a clear but fading handprint on my ass.

As I came back around to face him, he smiled and kissed me deeply before he violently pushed back on my shoulders. I stumbled falling back onto the bed and he was on me immediately. His cock pushing through his open clothes, rubbing delightfully against my erect clit and puffy, leaking pussy.

He ground against me for a few thrusts before his hips changed angle and I felt him at my entrance. He pushed in deeply and I cried out, my eyes closed as he started to move, building up to a strong deep thrusting I love so well. I slowly opened them to see him staring at my face, my hair spread out behind me on the bedding. With a blinding realisation, I remembered this is exactly the position we were in during my interrupted dream.

His eyes radiated love and adoration and joy.

"I'm glad." He said earnestly between thrusts.

"About... what?" I asked, with a break as he thrust into me, cutting off my breath.

"That you had company..." And he winked...

My face split into a grin and I started to cum, my back arched and I met each of his thrusts in perfect timing. My breathing grew heavier and louder and he pushed in deep, grinding himself against my pussy, prolonging my orgasm.

Once I'd started to relax back onto the bed, he began thrusting again and the perfect way his cock slid inside me started a second orgasm to build. My eyes were locked on his. He leaned down and kissed me deeply.

Our tongues danced and I could feel him growing harder deep inside. Somehow he seemed to stay at the edge, where his cock was at its biggest. My eyes rolled as he pummelled me. Long hard deep thrusts as I wrapped my legs high around his waist.

When I thought he was about to give in and explode himself, he growled at me, a fierceness in his eyes...

"Not yet...." came from his gritted teeth. He pulled my legs violently apart and grabbing my hips pulled me onto my side. My back arched as he plunged back into me, somehow the different angle made it feel deeper, and his hips whirled. I felt like a rag dog as he took back what was his. My eyes lidden with lust and the tension inside me built and built.

His hand flashed and pain exploded across my upturned ass cheek. He grinned at me as this sent me over the edge. The tension inside exploded outward. My whole body shook, but this time he didn't slow and let me through it gently, he carried on, earnestly fucking me taking me as he pleased, as he wanted. He grabbed my hair and the base of my neck and pulled me back, forcing me to be held in place, as he thrust harder. With a roar, he let go and his weight landed on his hands, his hips drove deep, and I felt him cum at last.

He came strong and hard, it felt like gallons into me, warm and filled. The friction changed completely as he came. He eventually started to slow, but it seemed he had fucked me as long after his orgasm as he had before. He lay his sweaty head against mine, and we giggled as we looked into each other's eyes.

"So..." he was still breathing heavily as he tried to speak. "I thought something like that must have happened." He chuckled "You tasted like it must have!" He wanted to kiss me again but we both dissolved into lover's giggles. Once our laughing had subsided I turned to him and kissed him deeply.

"Do you want me to tell you about it?" I asked gently...

"Fuck yes..." he replied with a dirty hope filling his eyes.

"Well, ok then.." I pulled myself up into a seating position and looked him straight in the eyes. "But you should know I may have accidentally started a new religion." His face looked puzzled and shocked, it was so cute, and then I began to tell him everything.

******

It was very early, the sun was still down, on the fourth day since I'd left the Koto. My husband had insisted on this trip and that we start early. He'd even got the sledge out and the two dogs were harnessed and ready.

He held me on the sledge in front of him as we started off and away. The journey wasn't far, especially on the sledge.