All Comments on 'A New Sensation'

by chrislick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a drinker

You hit home with me since I'm a piss drinker when it's coming from the source. I take it from men or women. I was married to a nice lady that finally agreed to piss in my mouth and let me drink from her fountain. I finally got her to the point where she wouldn't take a piss without asking if I wanted it which I always did. I also got into eyeing guys in rest rooms and if it looked possible I'd drop on my knees, take his cock in my hand and tell him to piss in my mouth. Sometimes it didn't happen but generally they liked the idea and many times would fuck my ass either in a stall, their car or truck. Later on in the marriage my wife and I got in to her fucking other guys while I watched and waited for my reward out of her pussy - the mixed cum and then her piss. For those wondering, Yes I lay on my back, legs up in the air and piss on myself, especially in my mouth. Now divorced and mainly sucking and fucking cocks, I've found that once a guy cums he's a good possibility for a nice source of a hot drink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love drinking piss

I'm straight and love the taste of piss when out with friends drinking I always ask them if I could taste thier piss they just laugh so one nite at a party they wanted to fuck with as a joke we were all drinking so my buddy called me over to the midle of the room and pulled out his penis and started pissing on my face so I opened my mouth and the rest of the guys came over laughing and started pissing in my mouth I think I came in my pants from being turned on from all that piss .

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
good story

read a little too much like a travelogue though. still have it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous