All Comments on 'A New Slave for Daddy'

by GypsyLennon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

i think it was 1 of the better stories i've read ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not bad

Not bad at all, it could have used a better proof read, but all in all it was quite worth while.

I hope that there is another chapter forth coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good yarn

you write very well but this needed more fleshing out in the beginning. i had sex with two of my girls friends daughters, bothcame on to me but i very illingly obliged. stan seemeed to be too good as guy to just go off like he did. he needs some encouraging fropm her, some teasing to let hi know she wants it. just hearing her fuck her boyfriend wouldnt turn him that fst, he had to think she weas getting it. build up the first part a bit bercuause the descriptions of their fucking were terrific. of course i love hard core labguage while fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

pleasssse continue on with writing this story.... what happens. i await your next chapter

deepthroatsubdeepthroatsubalmost 13 years ago
I AGREE

I AGREE WITH THE FIRST COMMENT pleeeeeeasssssse finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

You should have the mother come back. Make her a slave too and get stan to make her have sex with her daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Please finish this..I found myself looking for more as soon as I was done reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!

Finish this!! ♥♥♥

IncestLadyIncestLadyover 11 years ago
More

Please tell me you've got more going on with this. Is Daddy really going to fuck her? I really hope he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is rape!!!

If she was to be his slave,. There should be an understanding between them. There was no safe word discussed. Why go through all the nice things he did - buying her clothes, paying for her birthday party, having it catered. The story didn't make sense. It sound like her "daddy" is real a psychotic schizophrenic man with a dual personality. Not well written and for you to think this story is believable especially to women is really sick and shows where your head should be in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disgusting!!!!

Rape is never okay whether it is in real life or in fiction. Is absolutely revolting and very disgusting!

If there is to be a "master" and a "slave" relationship, there has to be consent from everyone and safe words established from the beginning. If this doesn't happen then it is just flat out rape!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs are met

Such a hot little story that reflects just how needy young girls can be and the power we stepfathers have to meet both their emotional needs and our erotic cravings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddys Slut

I Wish my Daddy, could treat me like this...

white_lacewhite_lacealmost 7 years ago
please continue on with writing this story.

hot little story!

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
I like...

the jealousy aspect of it all, but going straight to having 'no name, being referred to as only slut & whore, & harsh punishment' was quite over the top. He went from 'Cool Step-dude', to 'Get me the Fuck out of here', & 'Sorry Mom, you will never see me again'. Wonder how he truly treats Mom, huh?

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969almost 4 years ago
At Last...

At Last Someone Knows how to do an Incest/Taboo BDSM Story, best to my Recent Memory the Incest/Taboo BDSM Stories that I have been reading...well let's just say Suck Fucking Ass. To say the Least They're Simply Are that Good. The Only thing I wished you did was Fill In Some pf the Holes such as How did the Stan Seemingly Have this Desire and how long has he had it and brought it on? How was Plaining to keep her Submissive? And what made her Submissive So Quickly Because I don't think it's just the Slap that made her Submissive? But that's just me Personally. But On the Good Side of things this Story Reminds me of a Hentai that I watched witch is Simply called 'Cool Devices Yellow Star' but for BDSM instead of Nonconsent, or at the very least very least it gives off the feeling for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want my daddy to use me like this, treat me as a cum-dump whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous