A New Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry put the bottles of wine into an ice bucket, and filled it with ice. He opened the tequila and poured out a small amount for both of them. She watched him cross over the blue stone patio and back to her door and found her eyes with his. They toasted their project and Henry offered a special toast "To endings and new beginnings!"

Kit laughed as the sensation of the tequila washed over her and moved closer to him as he crossed into her house. "Henry, I want this to be nice. I want this....I want.....us to be." They were both old enough to be direct.

Henry responded by pulling her close and by moving his face into hers. Their first kiss happened not far from the spot where Henry had caught her with her shorts down. It was a nice kiss. It was long enough to get the fire kindled and for both of them to undergo some important chemical and physical reactions. Henry broke the kiss first, looked directly into her eyes and without a hint of fear said: "Kit, I want us to be too."

The passion of the moment was on both of them. The sexual tension they had each nurtured over the past few weeks was about to erupt. Kit hungrily kissed Henry again, this time pressing into his body with hers. She felt his body respond, felt the obvious growth in his pants. Henry cupped her ass with his hands and pulled her harder into him, their bodies rubbing together.

Kit felt Henry slide the straps of her dress to the side and free her breasts. The nipples pointed towards his mouth had grown larger and darker and Kit watched anxiously as Henry's mouth moved to take her left nipple. The shock ripple through both of them as his tongue massaged her nipple and as his thumb and forefinger took her right.

Pulling Henry back to her face for more kissing, Kit thrust her tongue into Henry's mouth and for a few moments they were lost in this kiss. But their urgency was upon them. Kit began to unbuckle Henry's belt and pants. She needed to feel and taste him. Kit slid down Henry's torso as she made ready for the moment of truth. She pulled Henry out of his pants and moved her mouth close to nibble on his cock through his boxers. "That's not very nice," Henry growled.

"No?" Kit quipped. "I'm sorry sir, I promise to do better."

She lowered his boxers and was slapped in the face by his cock as it was freed. Henry had a very nice cock. It was currently very hard and very purple, but it was thick and long and looked like it needed some release. Kit always enjoyed the smell of a cock, but now felt as though this one was meant for her.

"Very nice," she purred.

"I hope you like it," was all Henry could muster at the moment. He moved his hips so that the head of his cock rested against her chin and she figured out the rest, taking about three or four inches of him in short, soft slides until she worked up enough saliva take in more. She bobbed her head up and down and then assumed a nice pace of taking him in to her mouth in two or three short dips and then on the third and fourth strokes a nice long deep stroke until he was in her throat.

The only sounds emanating from her doorway for several minutes was the wet slurping sounds of a blow job. Both seemed to be in a reverie. Henry broke this silence saying "My God in heaven" in a way that seemed to be meant only for him to hear, but it encouraged Kit to keep going for several minutes more until she felt him stiffen more as her jaw grew somewhat sore.

She wanted him to cum and knew it would be soon. She picked up her pace on the head of his cock and added a new and impromptu swirl which produced a clearly audibly intake of breath from Henry. "Kit, I'm going to cum if you don't stop!" Triumphant at last, Kit decided that she wanted Henry to cum in her mouth. She had never allowed this before, but felt that this was the time. Rather than heeding his warning, Kit picked up her pace, and from her position on her knees, fixed her eyes right on Henry's face. With a smile of her eyes and a nod, Kit let Henry know it was okay to relax. Henry responded almost immediately and she watched his face intently for the next few moments.

As she slid down his shaft one last time, Kit felt Henry's legs set and flex and felt his sac contract. He came in her face explosively, sending jets of cum into her mouth and throat. His eyes went flat with his release and his breathing stopped as if his body was using all of its power to ejaculate. The amount of semen and the force of it was stunning. The smell, taste and sound of his orgasm made her so wet that she realized she was in a desperate situation herself. She released his cock from her mouth with a pop as she tried to swallow his magnificent load.

Henry's hardness persisted in front of her face as he helped her to her feet. He held her gently, caressing her face and breasts and then kissed her when it seemed that she has recovered. She didn't know really what to expect now and was surprised when Henry's tongue pressed into her mouth. She relaxed and returned the kiss and once again they began to press into each other.

Henry pushed her dress all the way down her legs and Kit stepped out of it, leaving her wearing her soaked lace panties and high heeled sandals. He backed her towards her kitchen island and lay her back on the cold granite countertop as he pulled off her panties. "You won't be needing these for a while," he said with a smile.

Henry moved his body up against hers, renewing the kiss, then slowly tracing her body with his lips and tongue until she felt his breath against her dripping nether lips. The few minutes of attention she allowed him there brought her to a quick and powerful orgasm as his tongue could both part her with quick thrusts and curl up into her creating such a sharp and unique pleasure that she had never felt before. "I don't want to know how you learned that, but remind me to thank whoever she was," Kit gasped as her body convulsed.

They shared a moment of intimate laugher as Henry stood up to kiss her again. They could taste their respective juices in their mouths and the remnants of the tequila. Henry's cock bobbed in the warm air at somewhere between half and fully erect and as he watched her watch his cock, it seemed to grow thicker by the moment.

"Henry that was amazing, but I need that in me as soon as possible!" Kit was surprised at the words that escaped her lips, but Henry understood her passion and shared her need. With a sweet smile and true tenderness he took hold of her hips, bent his head to taste her nipples again and brought his lips to hers for the gentlest of kisses. He nestled his forehead against hers and they looked at each other. It was a strange but tender moment between lovers.

"Kit, I am only too happy to oblige." With that she felt him turn her body, his hardness brushing along her hips and buttocks as she turned. She instinctively followed his hands and bent forward. She felt his cock slide down her crack and press a bit at her anus before Henry adjusted himself and found her aching slit. She felt him press so easily into her from behind that she muttered a surprised "oh my."

A feeling of incredible pleasure overtook her. Henry's size stretched her to a point that she had never imagined being comfortable, but the way he filled her triggered such passion in her that she found herself thrusting back into him. Their union was strong and smooth. Henry was in control of his thrusts and before they had completed twenty strokes, the warmth of another small orgasm began to overtake her. She thought about having watched her husband and another man in this position and felt those images to be from another, much unhappier life.

For several minutes she gave herself to the pure feeling of being well fucked by a man who obviously enjoyed the task. Kit broke their union briefly and moved to face Henry. He followed the pressure she placed on his shoulder and lay down on the floor. Just before Kit took up a new position straddling Henry, she took hold of him with her hands and sank her mouth back on him for several quick sucks, until finally lowering herself on his full hardness and once again finding their rhythm.

After only a few more minutes Kit breathed heavily as her back arched..........

12