All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 21'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!

As always I look forward to the next chapter! This series is one of the best ! Don't wait so long to post the next chapter !!!!

twosocks44twosocks44almost 10 years ago
Another great Chapter

Another great chapter. Keep them coming. Love your work.

Tom

Syd649Syd649almost 10 years ago
Tim's Preference

I think Tim should tell her how much he prefers not having any hair in the way as he is always cleaning hair out of plumbing traps and all. He might suggest she get rid of any trace of hair at all down there. I bet Natalie would like to help.

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 10 years ago
Reliably excellent.

The sustained quality of this series is superb.

I love the way little clues are left to future story lines.

I'm particularly hoping that another - perhaps more explicit - photo shoot is in the offing for Natalie. Maybe Natalie takes Gwen along for support and Gwen ends up posing too? Perhaps posing with Natalie?

Most of all though I hope it remains a story of a woman exploring her sexuality from the base of a solid marriage. Stories where the protagonist is supposedly happily married but is soon behaving like a promiscuous single are ten-a-penny on here. So far this has been refreshingly different. Long may it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
smooth skin

the shaving scene was very erotic

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago

the more I read, the more I enjoy you really have talent

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Could be the TWIN of My Wife

And my wife is getting uninhibited step by step also

Wow huge gratitude from me to you

Party party party, Dave

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
What a tease

A very Hot tease

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Incredibly sexy. Love the mutual shaving scene. A little surprised that Gwen hasn’t succumbed to her sister in law’s flirting yet, given that Gwen has had a lot of practice with Ms- Ritter such that both got each other off many times. Still a wonderful buildup and tease. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...