All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 03'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeanieover 9 years ago
Excellent instalment

Really looking forward to what happens at the photo shoot now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Just loving this series. Even my wife is reading it. Great characters.6F8A

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Thanks for the ride....

but i think this is where i step off. The writing, as always, is superb and I have a lot of empathy for the characters but I have no respect for Natalie as she has no respect for others- especially her husband. Whether or not I'm wrong about her motivations her actions have already reduced the story to the common in my mind.

As the new way of thinking is revealed I think the more common and base facets of Gwen's, Tim's, and the kids' natures will take the lead. I'm not "open-minded" (perhaps "empty-minded") enough to go along for the ride.

I am interested in stories about people and not so much in stories about bonobos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where to go from here?

I've enjoyed the series all along but I'm getting the impression that there's not much wiggle room left for Gwen to explore her limits without going losing the integrity of the character. I guess it's not so much that she's trying to get free of an ultra-conservative upbringing anymore; deep down, she just wants to be a big ol' slut. As much as I've enjoyed all of this, perhaps it's time to either start resolving the loose ends and wind down the story, or just let her give in to everything and be done with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm really looking forward to what happens next. I hope Liz has to pull out of the shoot for some reason and Gwen steps up to help out......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still enthralling!

No matter where this story leads, I still find its dreamy, seductive pace and gentle good-humor very entertaining and creative. It's fiction, it's fantasy. The ride is long and delicious, and I still thrill with the suspense of what will happen next.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 9 years ago
Great story

I am still enjoying this, the change to Part 2 was probably a good idea. I continue to find Gwen's gradual changes as realistic. Not unlike the way some of us experienced our own "opening" many years ago. The result may seem obvious but the journey is what makes this so exciting.

Looking forward to more chapters...

Thanks

AG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Best Story to Appear in Literotica

I'm looking forward to Gwen showing some more skin to strangers as well as people that she knows. If it goes further than that I'm sure it will be presented well with all involved consenting to it and enjoying it. Her husband seems to like having her be seen as well as probably liking it to go even further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marvelous

Another marvelous chapter.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Busybadger

The nudity rules

Double Wawaoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaw

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Very nice ending

It seems Tim is going to help her along with her journey of self discovery. He probably has a lot of ideas for things to do. plenty of fantasies from over the years that he can now explore, and open up her horizons in the process ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...