A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pair lazed for a quarter hour, daughter floating and idly paddling while her mother stood in place as her upper body dried in the sun. By silent agreement, both left the water, wrapped themselves in their towels and made their way back down to the house.

"Have fun with Aunt Natalie at the photographer's," a now-dressed Alison told her as she was leaving. "Love to hear what you think, and I definitely want to see anything you buy."

"Oh, I doubt I'm going to buy anything," Gwen demurred, "just going to keep your Aunt company."

"Have fun, anyways. My mother, enjoying a day out without a horse between her legs," Alison chuckled as she descended the deck stairs, "who'd have thought?"

What would you think if you knew why Aunt Natalie and I are going to Barry's, Gwen wondered as she walked her daughter out to her car and continued on to the office to check messages. The "gift" from Natalie was on her mind also, and she intended to examine it further after the office had been taken care of.

The dildo was forgotten as The Lady chastised her for not being there in person to take the urgent delivery call she was now listening to on the machine. Gwen hurried back across the yard to change into clothes presentable on a jobsite. The part requested in the message was delivered in person after she had pulled it from their inventory and hurried into town.

Walt and Andrew were the first truck back that afternoon, returning from an emergency residential call and only moments behind Gwen's return from her errand. The other two trucks returned sometime after that from the condos, dusk descending as the last parts and tools were pulled from them for the weekend. Tim was the last out of the garage, shutting off the big fluorescents and closing the overhead doors as Cliff's truck backed away.

Gwen watched her husband trudge across the yard in the last light, jeans and blue work shirt barely discernible. His path was curving to the left, she noted, away from the house and towards the pool. He disappeared beyond the edge of the house, and she had a good idea what he was up to. By the time she had climbed the stairs, beer for her husband in one hand and a towel for him in the other, he was in the water, clothes discarded in a pile by the gate.

"You read my mind—thanks," Tim said as she knelt by the pool's edge to hand him his beer. Gwen retreated to a nearby lounger and sat on the edge while her nude husband remained submerged up to his chest. "Hell of a day," he said as he pulled on his beer. "Broke a couple of things we're going to need to replace. Mike needs to work on being gentler on the tools. Hot as hell in those condos, too—they haven't cut the windows yet."

"That's too bad," Gwen sympathized. "Leave me a list of what you need and I'll start pricing them out on Monday." The stars in the moonless sky and the low lights around the pool were now the only illumination. An idea came to mind, a way to make his day better. Gwen looked around, the treeline already dark, the barn and workshop marked by the splash of floodlights under their eaves. They had made love in broad daylight in the middle of a popular lake. This was much less risky. She began to unbutton her shirt.

Tim took notice. "Coming in?"

"Not yet. Anything else happen today?"

"He took another swig of beer. "Oh, a shouting match between Charlie and one of the other contractors about who gets to park their truck where. I had to break it up."

Gwen's shirt and bra were now gone, her slacks soon to follow. "I hope the other guy wasn't as big as Charlie. I'd hate to get in between that."

"Yeah...coming in now?"

"Not yet." Gwen moved back into the recliner and leaned back, letting her legs fall to either side, far from the edges of the chair. From his vantage point, Tim had a clear view of his wife lying back in the chair, legs spread wide for his inspection. Entranced, he climbed from the water and began to dry himself, his manhood already showing signs of shaking off the effects of the cold water.

"You just gonna sit out here for a while?"

"Well, if you like, I can go inside and finish dinner for you. Or I can stay out here and...do whatever you like."

"Out here? Aren't you worried someone will see us?"

"We'll hear them first, right?"

Tim needed no further encouragement. "Right." He had a clear idea of what he wanted, and moved astride Gwen's midsection, his freshening cock inches from her face. She gladly took his offering in her mouth, tongue bathing the spongy head before her lips slid further down the shaft. Her husband's hands rested gently on the back of her head as his torso impulsively flexed and tried to drive his length into the engulfing warmth of Gwen's mouth.

"Touch yourself."

Gwen looked up at her husband questioningly, never removing him from between her lips.

"Touch yourself," he repeated, "play with your...pussy."

Tim looked back down at her, waiting to see how she might react to his use of such a vulgar word. She had come such a long way in these few short months, but the experience of all those years before was not easily undone.

Her hand snaked between his legs, and Tim could see the muscles of her arm contract ever so slightly as she began to do his bidding behind him. Gwen continued to look into her husband's eyes as her tongue again bathed his length, looking for his approval. Tim smiled, groaned, and pushed forward again.

It was some time before Tim removed himself from between her lips and shuffled backwards, poised over her hips. Gwen jerked her hand away from her sex, old beliefs reflexively forcing her to hide her shameful touching from his gaze.

The naked man towering over her did not seem to notice as he brought one leg up and over her thigh, then the other, until he was standing between her widespread legs. Tim slowly lowered himself until his straining erection hovered inches from Gwen's opening. "Put it in."

She glanced down quickly and her hand found the dangling cudgel. Tim's hips again flexed forward even as she aimed, the hot length sliding along her fingertips as she withdrew them before his pubic bone trapped them against her body.

Gwen quickly discovered the lounger dictated a unique angle for their joining, one that was especially effective on her sensitive clit. Tim's slow thrusting gave her climax time to build, a long, slow climb as the sounds of the night mixed with her husband's soft grunting while he bent to his task. The thought of offering her face to use for his pleasure played in her mind; could she dare and would he accept? The perversity of the act made her want to try it, but the feeling of his body against her mons was too good to give up. Some other time. Tonight she happily allowed him to push into her.

Her orgasm did not sneak up this time. She both heard and felt it well before it arrived, her blood pounding in her ears as the first waves began to radiate from her sex. She was only dimly aware of Tim's release as she came, his strong pounding suddenly stopping with one last effort to deposit his seed into her womb..

"Now I'm ready for a swim," Gwen announced as Tim's breathing calmed and his penis softened and retreated from her warm folds. He rose and accompanied her, lazily wrapped in each other's arms until the two naked bodies made their way back to the house and bed.

12