All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 06'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
singleotsingleotabout 9 years ago
Thank you,

I'm so happy your still working on this, it's one of the better stories going on here in my opinion. Very graceful, yet there is promise in new discoveries and the possibility of falling back into a submissive role if the right circumstances were to happen. Or maybe a dominant role with the new friend. Maybe a little more exhibition or trips to the lake with hubby. Just so well paced and still so much potential, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great reading

UUfffff a pity that I´ve finished so soon !!!!, I want to keep going for hours. :)

You still have all of us on the edge, wanting and waiting and for more. Amaizing job.

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 9 years ago
Gets better and better.

I'm in awe of your storytelling. The range of possibilities for this narrative are staggering... and all achieved without ridiculous coincidences or "can't suspend disbelief sufficiently to buy into that" moments for the reader.

Gwen is such a lovable protagonist. Daring yet insecure. Sexy yet prudish. Grounded yet able to imagine. Faithful yet not closed off to everything but marital intercourse.

I hope this series has a long way to run. If you eventually publish this as a book, I'll buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Someday...

... I want to know if Gwen meets Ms Ritter again, and whether she ends up slapping her or going to town on her...

... If the other plumbers ever get a good look at her (intentionally or not) and how she deals with that...

... If she ever gives in fully to Natalie and Liz, and if the husbands get to enjoy that in any way...

... If she ever has a truly honest conversation with her mother, about who she really is. Assuming she figures that out.

I don't know if you have an idea of how many chapters you want to write, but please give me that before the curtain falls for good. A part of me wants to see Gwen go full slut-mode, even for just a little bit in her dreams, but really I want to see how these four things end up being resolved.

Thanks for keeping this going. I never imagined I'd care so much about characters in a story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best

This story has made me do something I have never done before; no not that, I had to leave a comment! I just spent the last week reading this entire series and it is one of the top 5 I have ever read. Unlike others I will not try and offer advice except PLEASE keep up the great work. You have done a wonderful job taking care of your characters.

SugarSweetThingSugarSweetThingover 4 years ago
So good yet so frustrating!

I really love this series and I’m very invested in what happens to Gwen but I’m sooooo mad she didn’t get into bed the Liz and Natalie! I just wanted her to stop fighting the slut for once and tell the lady to fuk off. I hope she eventually does because it’s starting to drive me crazy. Regardless I’m enjoying her journey and excited to see what’s next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...