A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady hoped the blankets sufficiently muffled the buzz of the toy as Gwen applied it to her clit, just as she was doing in her fantasy. The men now stroked in earnest, entranced by the show this slut was giving them. Big penises, small ones, fat ones, skinny ones, all shades and colors, all pointed at her but kept at a respectful distance. For the second time that night, her eyes rolled back as she stiffened and rode the intense waves of pleasure. When it was done, there was some guilt, but there was also relief and relaxation. Gwen fell asleep without even returning the vibrator to the nightstand.

She was the first one awake the next morning, the wine's bravery replaced by a vague sense of relief that she had not followed its lure to the next room. Gwen reached for the t-shirt Liz had given her, slipping it over her head while foregoing the bra as it was now officially day-old underwear and therefore especially dirty. Her panties were harder to leave off, but if the bra was dirty, those were disgusting given their condition the night before. They were left of as well and the t-shirt would have to be trusted to cover her.

She brought the vibrator to the bathroom with her and carefully cleaned it, then placed it on the nightstand. The difficulties of making coffee in a strange kitchen were solved in due time and soon the aroma was filling the condominium.

"Thought I smelt coffee," Natalie mumbled sleepily as she stumbled into the kitchen, not even bothering with the modesty of last night's apparel.

"Sleep okay?" she asked over her first sip.

"Just fine," Gwen replied "You?"

"Great. Got really relaxed and slept like a baby. Liz said you had a headache and she got you some aspirin?"

Gwen stiffened. "Umm, yes, nothing serious, though. Just needed some water and some sleep." How much else did she tell you, she wondered.

"Good, good." Natalie rose, mug in hand. "She's taking a shower right now. I just wanted to get some coffee before I hopped in. You up for going out to breakfast this morning? There's a place right down the road. We can head home from there."

"Yes, that will be fine," Gwen stammered, watching her sister-in-law retreat. She hurriedly followed to begin her own shower, turning the corner into the hallway in time to see Natalie's naked rear-end disappear into the bedroom.

Gwen collected her jeans and shirt then discretely closed the guest bathroom door behind her before turning on the spray and stripping off what little cover she wore. She was clean, dressed, and waiting in the kitchen for nearly half an hour before Liz and Natalie reappeared.

The restaurant was a small informal place in a strip mall two miles down the road from the condo. Despite having examined herself in the bathroom mirror for five minutes after dressing, Gwen still wondered if any of the other patrons in the tight space could tell she was braless. The Slut wanted to know what they were going to do about it if they did. Four men sat to her left, taking turns glancing towards her table often then looking away whenever Gwen noticed them doing so. She smiled at their obvious interest in Liz and Natalie, wondering what their reaction might be if they found out what her two tablemates had done yesterday afternoon and evening, and maybe even this morning. The idea these two women, your typical soccer moms, could possess secret and scandalous alternate personalities excited her.

And what about herself? What if these men knew that erotic pictures of her existed, that she had walked about naked in another woman's house, that she had masturbated there-twice? But they didn't, Gwen knew. To them, she was just another middle-aged mom waiting for her poached egg. She was the Lady. But the Slut had carved out her own secret world and was making it bigger by the day. And for the first time, Gwen found the prospect of helping the Slut expand her space exciting. In small, conservative doses of course, she reassured the Lady.

They sat and talked for two hours before saying their goodbyes, already talking about their next get-together, Gwen again happy to be included in their plans.

"Well, well, I never thought I'd see the day," Natalie deadpanned as she accelerated on to the main road, "where I'd be wearing a bra and you aren't."

"What?" Gwen shrieked, suddenly self-conscious. "How can you tell?"

"Your boobs may not be as big as mine, but they still have a nice little bounce to them when they're not strapped down. I noticed when we were leaving Liz's, and I'm sure those guys at the table next to ours noticed. They kept looking over, probably hoping for another show. I know you had their attention when we left."

Gwen looked down to ensure her buttons were properly fastened as she tried to convince herself they had actually been looking at Liz and Natalie. "Do you really think they knew I wasn't wearing a bra?"

"Maybe. Probably. Next time you should leave your collar open a little more, give 'em something to think about. Still, you may have let the girls roam free," Natalie continued, "but I have less between me and my shorts than you do."

"Well..." Gwen answered slowly, the Lady pleading that advertising her lack of underwear wasn't necessary, the Slut anxious to one-up her more worldly sister-in-law.

Natalie's head snapped to the passenger seat. "You didn't..." The driver's hand didn't wait for an answer, diving down beneath Gwen's seat belt and the waistband of her jeans until her fingers could go no further than the beginning of her cleft. Still, they searched back and forth...

"Hey, stop that!" Gwen cried, but did not attempt to remove the incredibly inappropriate fingers. "Hands on the wheel!" The digits withdrew more slowly than they had advanced.

"Gwen Nelson!" Natalie said in an exaggerated tone of shock. "You done and went commando!"

"I don't like wearing dirty underwear, is all," she replied while tucking her shirt back in. "It just makes me feel like I wasted a shower."

"You can take off the shirt and jeans if those make you feel dirty," Natalie replied slyly. "So, what did you do with your undies if you're not wearing them?"

"No, I'll manage, thank you, and they're in my purse."

"Plenty of room in that Mom bag of yours, that's for sure.

Gwen snorted. "By the way, Tim was asking me for details about my afternoon when I called him last night. I think he wants to know how your afternoon was, too. How much are you comfortable with me telling him?"

"Oh, you think he does, does he? That naughty boy. You can tell him however much you want. Can I tell him about your naked dishwasher loading at dinner tomorrow?"

Gwen shrieked. "First, Liz told you? Second, I completely forgot about dinner at my parents' house tomorrow, third, I thought you were working tomorrow, and fourth, don't even joke about telling him at dinner tomorrow."

Natalie grinned. "First, she did. Second, yes, there's dinner at your parents' house tomorrow. Third, I'm working the late shift—I switched with Rosemary because of yesterday. Fourth, does that mean I can't tell him at all, or just not at dinner?"

"You're terrible."

"Maybe, but I'm willing to bet giving him the rundown on how you got your aspirin will get you laid in a most satisfying manner the moment I'm out of sight. Stuff like that drives Adam wild."

Gwen was at a loss for words as she again examined her buttons.

Liz thinks you have a very cute butt, by the way."

"Will you stop that!"

Natalie just shrugged and laughed.

****

Tim emerged from underneath the hood of his truck as the two women pulled into the yard. Wiping grease from his hands with an equally grimy rag, he ambled to the driver's window as Gwen emerged from the passenger side.

"'Mornin', Nat. Thank you for getting her home safe."

"Thank YOU for letting her go. It was wonderful to have her along, although I don't think she got much of a chance to relax. Liz found her doing dishes at 2am—"

"Natalie!" Gwen shouted as she rounded the back of the vehicle to where her husband stood.

The woman in the driver's seat smiled. "I should let her fill you in on all the details of our little trip. I'll fill you in on anything she missed at dinner tomorrow." A smile and a wink was flashed in Gwen's direction, and the panicked woman hoped that was the signal she was joking. "See you then." She put the SUV in reverse, and with a wave, was off.

Tim leaned in to kiss his wife, his blackened hands held in the air as a warning to keep a respectful distance. "Well, how'd it go?" he asked as he waited for her to open the screen door, hands still held high in a mock sign of surrender.

"Oh, it went fine. Quite the production," she replied as they stepped into the kitchen.

Tim continued on into the laundry room, to the wash basin where he kept the degreaser soap. "More than yours?" he called out from the next room.

Gwen wandered into the living room, intent on checking the messages on their home phone. "Different..." Her eyes were drawn to the leather bound photo album lying on the coffee table. "Tim? My photo album is out!"

He reappeared from around the corner, drying his hands on a dishtowel, one that would have to go right back in the laundry room, Gwen noted. His hands had to be clean, because the towel certainly wasn't. "I looked at it while you were gone. Twice," he noted with an embarrassed smirk. "I missed you. All of you."

"You can't leave it out like that," she scolded. "What if someone comes in and see it?"

"Sorry, sorry..." he reached for her, hands now clean. "So, how was it different?"

Gwen retold the afternoon's events, cautiously adding details as she gauged Tim's interest and acceptance, eventually including her own private showing for Kristin, as well as the fact she had invited her to come up to ride some time.

"Good," Tim encouraged, "that was really nice of you. So you didn't do any posing yourself?"

"Oh no, certainly not, Liz and Natalie are much better suited for that. I think they're as comfortable out of their clothes as in them. They hardly wore anything even after we went back to Liz's condo."

"Really? Didn't you feel overdressed?"

"Well, Liz gave me a shirt that used to be her ex-husband's...it was like a shorty nightgown. And I kept my underwear on," she added quickly.

He grinned down at her. "And when did you take your bra off?"

Gwen blushed. "Oh, uhh, you noticed?"

"Guys tend to be able to spot the movement of free-range boobs the moment we get our first hard on. You had a little more bounce to your step when we came in the house, and I didn't feel anything underneath your shirt when I hugged you." Tim began to work the buttons for a better look.

"I don't like dirty underwear," she again explained lamely.

"That doesn't surprise me," he said as the shirt came open for him to confirm what she had already told him. "What does surprise me is that you like it less than none at all. The old Gwen would have gritted her teeth and worn it anyways. I like this new Gwen. So I can assume there's nothing under the jeans, either?"

"Well no..."

Tim sank to his knees in front of her and quickly worked the snap of her pants, then the fly. Hands grabbed the waistband and pulled to confirm she spoke the truth. Gwen stood there, barely covered from the waist up and naked from the waist down to the puddle of denim around her ankles as her husband grasped her by the asscheeks and gently pulled until her sex met his lips. His tongue tickled and explored, going as far as her still-closed legs would allow.

Tim rose. Strong arms picked her up by the waist and dropped her in the nearby easy chair before he began to work on removing her sandals and jeans. And then she was naked, legs hooked over the arms of the chair, exposed to him. Tim bent again to savor her rapidly moistening pussy.

This would be a fine time for Alison and Jason to walk in on us, Gwen thought as she lazily ran her fingers through her husband's salt-and-pepper hair. Look kids, your parents are perverts! She was not about to stop the tongue on her clitoris to go lock the door, however.

Tim abruptly rose again then bent to fumble with his boot laces, leaving her spread for his viewing pleasure. Boots and jeans were removed with some difficulty due to his hurried motions, but soon enough he stood there in front of her, his erect cock jutting up and out.

"My turn?"

Gwen brought her legs together and sat up, kissing the spongy head of her husband's staff, then dragging a tongue underneath it from base to tip. Tim shivered in appreciation and lightly grasped the sides of her head as his hips reflexively twitched. She knew he was past the need for subtleties and slid him past her lips.

Tim sighed in gratitude and matched his thrusts with Gwen's efforts. He was careful not to drive too far and perhaps choke her, but his motions made it clear he found her mouth a perfectly acceptable substitute for her other treasures below.

His hands tightened on her head as she drew back, and he removed himself from her mouth.

"Wait—sit back in the chair."

She did as he asked, looking up at him as he again hooked her legs over the arms of the chair and stood over her, fisting his erection. He stroked himself for another minute before the first jet of pearly white cream flew from the tip of his cock, landing wetly on her shirt. Others followed, forming a line down her stomach, the last dribbles landing in her thatch.

"Sorry—I got the idea I wanted to do that when I was looking at your pictures last night," he said apologetically. "Probably good I did it now if I was going to do it at all—you should have seen how much I let fly last night. You would have been soaked."

"Please don't apologize, I liked it," she said truthfully. "It must be a boy thing to put on a show like that. I'd like to see how much you have when you've saved it up for a while. Were you thinking about the same thing when you looked at the album the second time?"

"Well, uh, yeah, that and some other things..." he answered evasively. Gwen wondered if the 'other things' had anything to do with her activities over the past twenty four hours, but decided to let him off the hook for now.

The album was not returned to its hiding place until Tim, ever the gentleman, helped finish the orgasm he had started to build in her.

12