All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 08'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
szcottszcottabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Always looking forward to the further adventures of Gwen

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
this series is one of sexual exploration where departures from traditional monogamy are treated with openness and honesty by all characters

Bunk.

The entire storyline has been filled with deception by Gwen and Natalie and a reach character reversal by Tim to try to justify the fairtail justification above.

For many it will be good porn. Good stroke pieces, I guess. But nothing honest or open about it.

The good news is I didn't read it and have only read limited excerpts since the first series. I will point out that all of my predictions have come to pass.

It's a sad world and life view masquerading as "open minded" and "evolved" when the statistical data prove otherwise.

When will Gwen start giving blow jobs at truck stops?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantasy

Hey! seekeraz, in case you haven't noticed Literotica is a 100,000 fantasies. Fantasies have a habit of wandering, don't take them seriously. Should you wish some "serious " reading on this subject go to the psychology section of your locally library. LOL

Thanks, BusyBadger for some fun light reading to ease my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great chapter

As always another great chapter. Not sure why some people feel it necessary to make rude comments about a story, Seems to me they can just click on another story to read.

Those of us that enjoy this one, don't need your comments.

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 9 years ago
Brilliant.

Just wish instalments came along a little more frequently. When they do arrive they are always the best thing on Literotica that week.

singleotsingleotabout 9 years ago
There's always a troll

Please don't listen to the troll.s, it's like feeding the bears, never a good idea. Unless you have Tim and Gwen take a road trip at some point in the story so she can blow him in a truck stop parking lot. There would be no spontaneity to this story if Gwen talked over and planned her little indiscretions with Tim before they happened. Your stile and story line arm very well done, please continue and ignore the person who brought there own baggage to the replies.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneabout 9 years ago
Great

Keep up the good work!!!!

riverboyriverboyabout 9 years ago

Excellent as usual. I love this story. The details and visuals are very well done, and the sensuality burns beautifully.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
Great story

You are one of the few authors that I check for new posts regularly.

Because my memory is not as good as it used to be, and because this story has been growing for a very long time, I have been rereading the whole series, before indulging in the latest chapter. I am enjoying it all over again.

Just one little criticism: it would be easier to enjoy if it were edited more carefully. For example:"I was just so preoccupied with not burning the roast and embarrassing myself in front of he and Cheryl that I forgot to tell you." PLEASE "in front of HIM and ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
viva la difference

You have a good opportunity to contrast the breast and body shapes of Gwen and Natalie. If Natalie has had kids and is less thin than Gwen and has much larger breasts, chances are that her breasts are a lot saggier than Gwen's. And both women are in their 40s. As you know, helping the reader identify with and better visualize the character can help a lot. Contrasting Gwen's firmer-than-average-for-her-age breasts with Natalie's much softer and saggier than average breasts could be a real treat, and inject more realism. I'm thinking about how much more Natalie's softer and looser breasts move around under braless t-shirts and how they have much more freedom to assume different shapes in different positions. Not all breasts are perky, especially after 40, and life is a lot more interesting with that delicious diversity.

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
from Dave to hard working writer Budy Badger

from teamhumanity@live.com

to a phenomenal writer on literotica dot com

Thank you

SIX stars lol

mustangdaisymustangdaisyabout 5 years ago
wow

Oh shivers i loved that chapter very much, thank you.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

I am anxiously looking forward to when Gwen intimately kisses Natalie. That’s when the romantic sparks are going to fly ❤️

I hope 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...