A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

"No, not me," Gwen announced, suddenly embarrassed. "I told you last week I would return the favor. It's only fair."

"You did, but I kinda put you up to it," her sister-in-law replied, a smile slowly growing. "You really don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, it's only fair," Gwen insisted in her best obligation-honoring voice. "I said I would." The Lady took this moment to remind her of the absurdity of the situation, naked in her bedroom with another naked woman, insisting on attempting to give that woman an orgasm.

"Only if you truly want to," Natalie said, her smile still in place. "You suck at lying, so I want to hear you say you want to."

"I want to, alright?" Gwen said as she turned away to spread the towel on the bed. "You did something really nice for me and I want to do something nice for you. I'm sure I won't be as good at it as you are, but I want to try, okay?"

Natalie stepped towards her and leaned in to kiss her cheek while a breast brushed her arm. "Just do what you're comfortable with and you'll be fine, okay? You want me on my tummy?"

"If that's alright."

Her sister-in-law responded by climbing on to the bed and arranging herself on the towel, head turned to the side and eyes shut, arms by her side and legs spread slightly. The moment of truth, Gwen decided and climbed on the mattress next to her. She flipped open the cap with shaking hands and squirted a line of the liquid from shoulder blade to the small of Natalie's back.

Gwen started from the top, using her fingertips to spread the oil over her skin. She was quickly surprised by how different Natalie felt—her memories of Miss Ritter's body had been that she solid, unyielding, and cool to the touch, like her skin and muscles were physical extensions of her instructor's steely personality. The body that lay before her was different, very different—warm, soft, and pliant. Gwen found herself beginning to revel in the sensory delights of the woman's body, working her way down towards her hips, towards those fascinating buttocks...

"Your hands are as strong as your thighs," Natalie mumbled through the pillow surrounding her face, and Gwen blushed at the reference to the squeezing she had given her sister-in-law's fingers the week before. "But you have a very feminine touch. It's a great combination."

Gwen smiled in embarrassment at the compliment. The most she had ever heard from Miss Ritter was how she had performed competently. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." Her hands were now working the flesh below the base of Natalie's spine, exploring the soft muscle of her upper buttocks. Her sister-in-law's hips came off the bed in response, as if to offer her globes into Gwen's hands. More oil was applied and she took the offer, marveling in their soft fullness, fingers wandering into the cleft in search of stray droplets of oil. The hips again twitched in response, and Gwen followed Natalie's script from the week before, her finger running across and around the crinkled muscle of her anus, then dipping lower until she felt the first hints of labial lips. Natalie groaned in appreciation and did her best to flex and maintain the contact.

Gwen stuck to the pattern that had felt so good on her, withdrawing her fingers and settling herself between the prone woman's legs to focus on her thighs and calves. Natalie's sex was open enough to hint at the moisture between her lips, and Gwen took this as a sign that perhaps her efforts were not in vain. Her fingers smoothed the oil up her sister-in-law's inner thigh, almost brushing her lips as she smoothed the skin at the junction. So warm and soft...it was with some reluctance she continued her way down to calves and feet.

The toes were the last to receive attention, Natalie wiggling them happily as fingers ran between them. "Would you like to turn over now?" Her sister-in-law smiled contentedly and complied, never opening her eyes.

Gwen eyed the nude figure appreciatively as she drew a line of oil from neck to navel. Her breasts, lolling slightly to either side of her chest, were not as firm as Miss Ritter's but probably at least as big. It was impossible to resist the urge to find out, and Gwen's hands only briefly worked the valley between them before traveling outwards. Her sister-in-laws mounds were every bit as soft and forgiving she had hoped them to be, the flesh giving way under her fingers only to spring back as Gwen moved on. Natalie's nipples were erect before they had ever been touched, and the oil being spread over them only made them stand even more firmly.

The hands slathering the oil over yielding breasts occasionally made forays on to the flattened stomach below, going so far as the cradle of her hips before returning to tease and torment the woman's nipples. Gwen moved back to her side and grabbed the bottle of oil to squirt two short lines, one down the top of each thigh. The liquid was worked in concentric circles, up to where the thin tuft of hair sat atop her mons, and down the sides of her thighs as far as the towel beneath would allow. Legs opened in expectation, and Gwen slid her fingers between the junction of the woman's thigh and her sex. Her palm settled on the soft padding above her slit while a finger tentatively made contact with the lips below, then gently pushed between them. There was no resistance, just warmth and wetness. Gwen's other hand alternated between the breasts wobbling beneath her.

Natalie sighed contentedly as her hips pushed up against the palm resting on her clitoris. Gwen's finger found the opening beneath and entered her, curling up inside while her palm maintained pressure, just as Miss Ritter had insisted upon so long ago. She remembered how her former instructor had just lain there in silence, occasionally twitching or roughly grabbing her pupil's hand to roughly steer the young woman's touch to where it was desired most. Natalie showed no such stoicism, her moans and coos sounding like cheers to Gwen while a hand stroked down her back and around her bottom.

The stroking stopped, but only so Natalie could roll to her side and prop herself on that elbow. Gwen gasped in surprise as a hand worked its way past her open thighs to cup her furrow while a pair of lips fastened on her breast. Natalie ground urgently against the hand over her own pussy, and Gwen felt what it felt like to have her fingers squeezed between a pair of thighs. The tongue bathing her nipple came free and warm labored breath cooled the wetness it had left. "CumMINGGG," Natalie announced through gritted teeth as her own fingers furiously worked their magic on Gwen's clit. "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhggggg!" She stiffened and all movement stopped, even Gwen freezing in place as she observed the power of the female orgasm.

"Whew!" Natalie exclaimed as her body relaxed and the finger between her sister-in-law's legs picked up where it left off. "That was a good one! Didn't realize how much I needed that." Gwen's hips twitched involuntarily as the finger in her circled her clit. "Okay honey, your turn. Lay back and let me do the rest."

She lay back, arms by her side, looking up at Natalie still resting on her elbow. Her sister-in-law smiled and bent forward. Gwen began to panic, afraid that she meant to kiss her. Of all the twisted and depraved things she had done with Miss Ritter, kissing had never been one of them—she had always imagined it to be an intimate act, and her instructor had never shown any desire for intimacy.

Natalie's head bent to the other woman's breast and her lips and tongue resumed their travels. Gwen breathed a small sigh of relief—she would not have rejected her advance of course, that would have been rude, but better not to be faced with that choice right now. But the mouth on your nipple and the finger inside of you are just fine and dandy, the Lady sneered.

Her orgasm was quick and powerful, the hand between her legs just seeming to know what to do to produce the needed result, the lips on her breast capturing her nipple while the tongue gently circled it. Natalie's mouth only left her after her senses had returned.

Gwen looked up to see her smiling face. "Good one." Natalie said with a smile. Her head abruptly ducked forward, lips meeting lips in a quick kiss. "Right on time." The blonde rose from the bed and went to her bag. "Gotta get to work."

"Thank you for...that," Gwen said as she rose, not bothering to dress. "You didn't have to do, it was your turn"

"It can be both of our turns. Or, you'd rather do it yourself?" Her sister-in-law asked with a mischievous smile. "I know you're becoming quite the expert at jilling off, but personally, I never pass up a chance have someone else make me come." Natalie pulled the scrubs top over her head and stepped into her shoes. "Gotta go. Next week?"

Gwen found herself surprised by the casualness of it all. Not romantic in the slightest, just...friendly? "Next week."

With a quick peck on the cheek, Natalie was off, Gwen following her into the kitchen and out on to the deck. Too hot for clothes, Gwen decided as she watched the SUV drive off, and made the walk back to the office in the nude, carrying what she would need later.

The phone rang as she slipped into her chair, and Gwen smiled. It thrilled her to talk to others while she sat there nude, wondering what they might think if they knew her state of undress. They might be in the same condition, the Slut reminded her.

"Nelson Plumbing, may I help you?"

The voice on the other end was young, hesitant, and faintly familiar. "Uhh, yes, may I, umm, speak with Gwen Nelson please?"

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12