All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 14'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story continues

I love the pace of the story. Something new each chapter without rushing directly into what we all hope will happen next. (Imagination is a wonderful thing.) The wait between chapters is excruciating, but worth it.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
I liked this chapter.

The relationship between Gwen & Cricket is something you definitely need to keep developing and Natalie need to keep bring Gwen out of herself. The Slut & The Lady is an interesting part of the story but it does not need to be overpowering. I would say this chapter got that about right.

The other thing I would like to see come back into the story is the relationship between Gwen & her daughter. In earlier chapters it was alluded to that Natalie had been her daughters confidant in matters of sex and it would be nice if that whole discussion/relationship could be opened out to include Gwen.

Naturally - there are other story lines that would also be interesting to see developed (Andrew's voyeurism, The customer contact from the nude beach etc.)

Please keep this story coming - 5* this time.

dozendozenover 8 years ago
A great series...

...I hate waiting for new episodes. Keep writing.

One annoying grammatical error: "Gwen busied herself gathering towels for she and her guest..." should be "... for her and her guest..." or "... for herself and her guest...". A good editor would have picked that up.

karvickkarvickover 8 years ago
Great as always.

Another chapter with a good mix of everything we've come to love from the story so far.

My only gripe is that I felt that this chapter ended too abruptly. But that is just my opinion.

singleotsingleotover 8 years ago
Another 5* chapter.

I really love finding new chapters of this saga, loved this chapter and I personally think you've been on a roll as far as getting the chapters out. Thanks for the effort and the imagination that is creating this.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
As usual, excellent.

Good to see Cricket again. It's very good that Gwen has provided her with a lawyer who will protect her.

Can the "finding" of the toy catalogue be a start for a relationship between Gwen and Cricket? Very subtle...

And nice sex scenes: Natalie going down and then later Andrew seeing. (Busy day for Gwen.) My breath quickened both times.

Thanks.

penguinacepenguinaceover 8 years ago
Another great chapter.

The story just keeps getting better. Thank you for taking the time to keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this world

There are so many good characters in this world, so I enjoy the switching gears between different storylines. The last few chapters have been especially good but the wait in between is excruciating.

Do you already know how the story ends or are you just letting it play out as it goes along?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Deliciously descriptive as always, topping the arousal scale to the max, Anxiously awaiting the next adventure, your writing is superb!!..Love her public teasing!!

seekerazseekerazover 8 years ago
pedestrian and predictable. nothing new here

it might have been better to have Tim killed in and explosion than to have to read this puerile pap.

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 8 years ago
Love this story,,,

Although, lesbian sex is not usual thing, it works in the lives of your characters. But it fun now to consider how Andrew can add yet more spice to the life of Gwen and Tim. All said and done this is a great story peopled with people I can really like.

Thanks AG

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait too see where you go with this next.

ptcruzxxptcruzxxover 8 years ago
As always

Great read, excellent as always.

Most enjoyable.

For the people with negative criticism,, The needle dicks don't know Jack.

Later,

TammyburgessTammyburgessalmost 3 years ago

A great chapter. After the episode with Walt, and now Tim letting Andrew watch, I wonder if Tim is turning into the man her mother warned her about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...