A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

"Oh my goodness," she cried softly. "Tim, put that away! What if Andrew comes over to the house?"

"He won't," Tim reassured her, shuffling to the door with his pants still around his knees and locking it. The utter ridiculousness of his restricted gait broke the spell of tension in the kitchen, and he again took her in his arms, his cock now nestled against her robe-covered stomach. "That pump is gonna be his problem to solve. How about you take care of my little problem here?"

"Alright," she said, anxious to provide what he so obviously needed. "Let's get you into the bedroom."

His hands found her shoulders and gently pressed down. "We don't need to go that far."

"But if Andrew comes over..." she protested even as she sank to her knees.

"He won't."

Gwen gently kissed the bulbous head in greeting, the scent of sweat-laden male musk assailing and exciting her senses. She gently cradled his sac, the skin cool in her palm after being exposed the room's air conditioning. Her lips parted and a waiting tongue welcomed the invader. Tim groaned contentedly and closed his eyes.

Andrew had heard the SUV rumble past the shop, and a quick look into the yard confirmed the absence of Natalie's vehicle. Tim had assumed both women were up on the ridge on a ride and had set the young apprentice on a recently-disabled pump before abruptly heading up to the house to "check on something". If that was Tim's sister-in-law who had just left, then Mrs. Nelson must be back.

The young apprentice's imagination ran wild as he attempted to concentrate on his task. If she's just back from riding, then she might be in the shower, cleaning up. An enhanced and sharpened mental image of the naked form he had seen that night by the pool was inserted under the spray of water. Maybe Tim was with her, that's why he was taking so long! Andrew replaced Tim with his own naked body, soaping Mrs. Nelson down before she turned her attention to his needs.

Those impeller blades look awfully pitted, his libido suggested. Maybe you should go ask Tim whether they need to be replaced before you put it back together. Maybe she'll be walking around in a towel while you're asking. He set the wrench down and walked across the yard.

Andrew stopped at the bottom stair. It might work out better if I surprise her just a little, he reasoned. Climb the stairs quiet, try not to make any boards creak, then knock. He crept up, rehearsing his excuse for coming to the house, and stepped onto the deck.

Andrew sized up the kitchen window in front of him the door to its left. He might have a plausible excuse if he was caught peeking in the door's window. His luck held, and by carefully examining the wood planks for soundness, he was able to make it to the door unannounced. A small gap in the curtain promised a view of the right side of the room beyond and he bent forward to take advantage of it, fist poised to knock on the screen door should the home's owners be looking back at him.

The reality of the scene nearly outdid his imagination. A table partially blocked his view, but he could see Tim clearly over to the right of it, next to the refrigerator, his shirttails covering the ass that sat atop his naked thighs. A brunette head slowly bobbed between his boss's waist and the counter he faced, the body mostly obscured by the table and the face by the Tim's hip, but Andrew had no doubt who it was. Tim had his hands on either side of the head servicing him while it kept a steady pace, his hips contributing to the established rhythm. Andrew could see one arm led under his boss's shirt to grasp his ass as if to pull him in and he guessed the hand of the other was wrapped around the shaft she was sucking. Mrs. Nelson really seems to like to give blowjobs, the young man decided.

Tim's pace quickened and Gwen gave up trying to match his strokes, holding still while he pumped her mouth with an increasing urgency. Andrew saw her recoil ever so slightly at the first jet as Tim groaned loudly and let loose. She seemed to be in no hurry to escape what Tim was filling her with, holding still through his last weak pulses.

Tim breathed heavily and opened his eyes as his orgasm passed. A picture frame hung above the sink to his left; it clearly reflecting the light from the door and window behind him, as well as the shadow of a figure on the behind the door's curtain. He panicked a bit, not so much at being caught, but at the thought of the shadowy figure knocking and scaring Gwen while his cock was still in her mouth. He disengaged as quickly and politely as he could, smiling down in gratitude at his wife kneeling at his feet. She looked back up at him expectantly, as if waiting for further direction.

Another check of the reflection and the shadow was gone. He pulled Gwen to her feet and kissed her. "Thanks—that was incredible."

"You're welcome. But I have to know-you you really wanted to see what Natalie and I were doing? IT doesn't upset you even a little bit that we—I—do that?"

He pulled up his pants and broke into an embarrassed smile. "Not even a little bit. I really wanted to see. Sorry, it was perverted and rude to try and sneak up on you. I guess I'm strange that way."

"I just never knew...and it's not as strange as what I do with Natalie, and certainly not as strange as the fact she's my sister-in-law."

"And the world keeps turning and no one's the worse for wear," Tim said softly. "It's fun to be strange, isn't it?"

Gwen smiled. "Maybe a little. You should get back out to the shop. Andrew is probably wondering where you are."

The young apprentice was coming out of the bathroom, cheeks ruddy, when his boss returned. One man spent the afternoon hoping he had not been discovered while the other wondered what he had seen.

***

Gwen watched from the kitchen window as Cricket's car wheezed into the driveway the next morning, right on time. She hurried into the yard to greet her with a hug, then invited her back to the house so she could pick out what she wanted for lunch on the trail.

"Is Tim out?" the young woman asked as they entered the kitchen.

"Emergency call this morning. Left about an hour ago. He says hello."

The women were almost finished packing their lunches when the phone rang. Gwen picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Gwen, it's me. I was hoping you hadn't left yet."

"Cricket and I were just getting ready to go out to the barn. Is everything alright?"

"Everything's fine, just hoping you can do me a favor and check on parts availability for a couple of things."

"Sure—let me run over to the office and get the computer up and running. I'll call you back once I do."

"Is everything alright?" Cricket asked as Gwen hung up. "I can leave if you're busy."

"Don't be silly," Gwen said with a smile. "I just need to get something from the office for Tim. Come on—we can get saddled up once I'm finished."

"My mother called last night," Cricket announced ominously as they walked across the yard to the office. "She still wants me to move back in with her so she can help me find a nice man. Apparently, she has a hard time understanding why I'm not ready to jump right back in with some older wealthy gentleman friend of hers and husband number four."

Gwen smiled. "I take it you don't think that's a good idea?"

"Oh God no! I'm off men for a while, who knows how long. And I definitely don't want to follow my mother's footsteps when it comes to marriage. The only reason I would even think about moving back there is Marvin. It would be nice to see him more. But I just couldn't bear to move back there and listen to my mother." Cricket looked over with concern at the older woman walking next her. "You don't think I should move down there, do you?"

"No," Gwen said gently. "I really don't think you need someone to run your life for you. You're perfectly capable of doing that yourself."

The young woman smiled and looked down. "I never imagined how nice it is to have someone who helps me with the tough parts, though. Thank you."

Gwen led the way into the shop and up the stairs. "Not at all what I expected in a workshop, "Cricket said as she looked around. "So neat and orderly. I should have known you and Tim run a tight ship."

"Oh, there's dirt and chaos if you know where to look," Gwen said with a laugh. "I'm usually harder on the apprentices about keeping things neat and clean than Tim is."

She called Tim while the computer booted up, and soon he was rattling off a list of products for Gwen to research while Cricket politely waited.

"And there's an induction valve that came apart in a big way—I know we don't have it in the parts rack—you'll need to check with the supplier. I don't know the part number, but I remember we put it in about 15 years ago. Maybe the part number is on the invoice from that job?"

"I'd have to go back and look at the paper invoice," Gwen said distractedly as she started checking the list against their own stock and the plumbing supply wholesaler. "That was before we were doing computer billing." She reached into the desk drawer and took out a keychain. "Cricket, could you do me a huge favor and get me an invoice folder from the top drawer of the cabinet?"

"Be glad to," the young woman said, taking the keys. "Top drawer?"

"Mm-hmm, a folder marked 'T-Z 2000'".

The manila folder appeared next to her elbow a moment later. "Thanks." Gwen began to leaf through the papers inside. "Induction valve, right?" She typed for a moment. "No, they don't have it, either. Put it on order?"

"Please, with a rush. This section of the line is down until we can get the valve. All right, I guess that means just close this up until we get the parts. I'll be home in a little while. Have fun riding and be careful. Love you."

"You be careful too, and love you."

Gwen hung up and continued to type, momentarily forgetting the other woman in the office. Satisfied, she pressed the last key with a flourish and looked up and back at the filing cabinet.

Cricket stood there, thumbing through a small catalog. "Are they one of your customers?" the young woman asked, briefly holding up the cover so Sensual Sensations could be seen.

Gwen blushed a brilliant crimson. Deny, lie, or evade, the Lady urged, but she found a version of the truth most expedient. "Oh, uh, no, N-, a friend gave me something from there as a gift and that came in the box."

I'm sorry-I didn't mean to snoop. I just saw it lying in the back behind the folder and thought it looked interesting."

"That's quite alright, nothing to apologize for," Gwen said, regaining her composure, willing her blush to recede. I don't think there's anything wrong with having some of the things in there. Do you?"

"No," Cricket replied, again thumbing through the pages, "but I'm not sure what some of this stuff even is!" Gwen laughed in agreement. "Forgive me if I'm prying, but did your friend give you," she lowered her voice, "a vibrator?"

Gwen nodded, nervously awaiting the young woman's reaction.

"And does Tim know about it?"

She nodded again.

Cricket's eyes widened a bit in surprise. "Really? I used to have one. I mean it wasn't anything fancy like these, just some cheap thing I bought at the novelty store in the mall. I bought a couple of other little gag gifts with it so the clerk wouldn't think it was for me," she remembered with a nervous laugh. "But Daniel threw it away after we got married, said I wouldn't be needing it any more. I just kind of thought men thought they were nasty, or were threatened by them or something."

"Most men don't find too much nasty when it comes to things like that," Gwen replied quietly, remembering her mother's veiled warnings, "but some men probably do think of those things in the catalog as competition. And some other men are confident enough to know they're not a threat, and even find them, uhh, interesting." It was Cricket's turn to blush. "Would you like to take that home with you and perhaps find a replacement for the one that got thrown away?"

"Oh no, thank you very much though," the young woman said as she put the catalog back in the cabinet. "The ones in the catalog are pretty expensive, and right now I couldn't even afford to buy the cheap one I had." Gwen smiled in understanding and let the subject drop as she shut down the computer and led the way to the barn.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12