All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 15'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going

Another great chapter. Thanks for the terrific story.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good to have another chapter in the story

This a great series and I am pleased you are picking up the loose ends with Cricket. Sounds as if there is more of a story to be had there. Also with the potential customers on the lake. Much earlier in the story it was mentioned that Ali was talking about her intimate life with her aunt Natalie with the intimation that her mother was not approachable over such matters. It would be nice to revisit that item so that Gwen and Ali find they can talk openly (and also find what Ali and Natalie had talked about in a little more detail). These are only suggestions but I think the story is great - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always happy to see another chapter!

This felt like one of those nice catch-your-breath chapters; colouring in the characters a bit and setting up more action down the road. I can't believe this series has been running since 2013. Keep up the good work and I hope the next wait isn't too long!

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Another amazing instalment.

I love the quality of writing, the way nothing is too rushed and the myriad options the carefully constructed storyline affords the author. I'm particularly looking forward to when/if Gwen's relationship with Cricket moves beyond mere advice, and wondering if Gwen will ever model for a second photoshoot herself. A five star instalment. I'm looking forward to the next one already.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Can't wait

To see what tomorrow morning will bring. Also the moment when Gwen gives Cricket her gifts is ripe with possibility.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Research

BusyBadger,

You have done some detailed research into the various vibrators available (or is there some first hand familiarity?).

A very good chapter, had a relaxed feel. Nice to witness Gwen and Natalie together, this chapter felt like a nice piece of exposition. Looking forward to Cricket's accepting her gifts. T'will be exciting, I warrant.

And in referring to the bathrooms remodeling... Is Tim about to be seduced?

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When

When can we expect more of this on going series?

ptcruzxxptcruzxxover 8 years ago
Excellent as allways.

So enjoy the way the story moves. Great stuff here.

petertowerspetertowersover 5 years ago

I've been picking away at this story for about six months, making it last as long as I can, I just wanted to say that without a doubt this it by far the best extended story I've read on Lit. The way you keep adding new elements, such as Cricket and Gwen sleeping with Natalie is masterful. A series I don't want to end, Thank you for posting it onto here for us.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Brief interlude

I guess that can be attributed to the other people in the apartment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...