All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 17'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeanieover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Gwen is so real, and I love the way she is gradually becoming more open about her abandonment of her previously conservative behaviour. I'm pretty sure a psychologist would advise that living a secret life isn't mentally healthy, so this gradual development of the storyline makes perfect sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still worth the wait? Not as sure...

I've been enjoying this series for a long, long time and I usually don't mind the wait between chapters. This one just felt like it was wandering a bit and series is starting to drag on. There are a lot of storylines involving Gwen now that need progress. Maybe something with Jason might be intriguing but it'll take til 2017 to get there. Or Andrew, or Cliff, or Cricket, or Liz, or Miss Ritter...will it take a year and a half, like with Natalie, for her to sort out where she finally draws the line with each of these people?

Overall, the writing is still really good, if not somewhat repetitive when covering familiar ground in her sexy times.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good chapter

Glad you are keeping this story moving along. The opening up with Ali was something that needed to happen. There are other loose ends that still need to be followed up and I hope to see these in future chapters. As for 'The Slut' v 'The Lady' battle - naturally this is going to continue but some of the better chapters have been where this has not been overdone. By now I would have hoped to see 'The Lady' in some sort of retreat to eventually be vanquished by the end of the series.

Anyway - well done. Another 5* from me.

ABNnudistABNnudistover 8 years ago
Love the story

I have been reading this from the beginning and i cant wait to read the next installment. Great character development. Looking forward to the next.

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneover 8 years ago
Ok then

Slow good... Always something to look forward to. Thank you for this installment

I actually forgot to check for a couple weeks....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Nice to read a mature story for once. I check a few times a week to see if the next chapter is out or not. If you are too busy now due to the holidays that's fine, but am really looking forward to seeing this continue.

I suspect there is probably over 7000 of us hard core fans waiting for the story to continue.

No pressure.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All right...all ready!

Lets get things moving...Gwen acts like she is 16 years old...too much repetitive bullshit by her in actions and her thinking...Let's move on...just a little quicker than cold molasses would be better than the speed you have Gwen moving at now!! And get rid of the Lady and the Slut....too much of them for sure!!

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

Fabulous ! I still love the pace. Don’t worry about those that want you to hurry up and get to the good parts. The teasing that this pace exemplifies is so delicious. It’s a form of edging and only makes the orgasm, when it finally comes, that much more explosive. Your Lady and Slut characters are very clever and portray Gwen’s mental battle reinforced by her mother’s puritanical attitude regarding sex. Very well done. Your writing is absolutely outstanding. Thank you so very much for sharing. 5-❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...