A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers

The length withdrew from between her lips and the thigh brought back over. Tim moved up beside her and lay on his back, pulling Gwen on to him. "Ride me home." She straddled him, reaching for his staff to insert him while he pulled her face to his in a forceful kiss. She tasted herself on his lips, a pungent reminder of her orgasm, and remembered Miss Ritter as tasting stronger. Gwen wondered what Natalie might taste like...

Strong hands grasped her breasts and pushed her up into a proper riding position as soon as his manhood could be forced no deeper. Tim's hips drove her upward, reminding the equestrienne of being astride a freshly broken horse. She put her hands on his stomach to steady herself, where the reins would have been, while callused palms roughly fondled and squeezed her mounds. His eyes were shut tightly as his body took over to produce an intense orgasm. Tim's hands dropped to his wife's hips and pressed down against them as he drove himself up into her. "Coming—"he hissed through gritted teeth.

***

"Alison's coming over tomorrow morning," Gwen said over her shoulder as she resumed dinner preparations.

"Going riding?" Tim asked as he set the table.

"For a little bit. We're going to have lunch and then go through the things in her room so she can decide what she wants to keep."

"Keep? What's that mean?"

"I decided to turn her bedroom into a proper guest room. No need for visitors to sleep in a horse and boy-band shrine."

Tim smiled. "So I guess that means you've given up hope she's ever coming back home?"

"Stop that! I never wanted her to come back home. She's happily married, there would be no reason for her to come back!

"Sorry, sorry, just teasin'," her husband offered, kissing her cheek. He knew Gwen spoke the truth—she had been the momma bird, prepared to kick her fledglings out of the nest the moment she thought they were ready to fly on their own. Ali had gone from home to college to an apartment to marriage, so had never really returned to her room other than the first couple of summers during school. "Gonna turn KD's room into one too?"

"KD's room stays the way it is until she's out of college and settled down," Gwen firmly declared. "When she doesn't need it any more, we can decide what to do with it then."

Alison arrived shortly after breakfast the next morning, her mother and father coming out of the barn to greet her. "No Jason?" Tim asked, looking at the empty passenger seat.

"Getting new tires for his car, then this afternoon he's going to Mark's to watch football. He says hi." Mother and daughter made their way back up to the barn while Tim headed for the shop to get caught up on some needed repairs. He was gone when the women returned from their ride just before noon.

"Emergency call," Gwen announced as she read the note on the kitchen table, "left about a half hour ago."

"Mind if we eat real quick before we get started?" Ali asked, opening the refrigerator. "I didn't have breakfast."

"No, of course not," Gwen replied. "Here, let me get it."

"Sit down, I can do it," her daughter insisted as she reached for her purse and produced a tablet. "I got some pictures of Dancer's half-sister when I was in Huntsville on business last week. Wanna see?" Ali turned the device on and set it down in front of her mother.

"You can see the family resemblance," Gwen offered as she scrolled through the pictures while the young woman worked at the counter preparing a sandwich. "Nice lines." She reached the end and began to swipe back to the beginning to view them again. One flick of her finger too many and she stopped on a picture of something decidedly not horseflesh.

It was a young man's naked torso in profile, or rather, a reflection of a naked torso in what appeared to be a bathroom mirror. The picture had apparently been taken by the subject himself, the flash of the camera obscuring his face. He was fit, with a muscled chest and flat stomach. Gwen's focus was further down, however, on the impressive erection beneath. It was long, longer than Tim she guessed, although perhaps not as thick, with a pair of testicles drawn up tightly below. The subject's manhood was shaved smooth, like his chest and stomach, making the almost banana-like curve of his penis even more evident. The tip of the pink head peeked out from a dark collar of loose skin.

"It sounds like she's got the same attitude as her sis—", Alison began, coming back to the table with her food. She struggled to put the plate on the table as she saw the photo her mother had stopped at. "OH MY GOD MOM! I'm so sorry," the young woman screamed as she grabbed for the device. "I forgot that was on there!"

Be the cool mom, the Slut counseled, be the cool mom. "It's alright. You're a married woman. What you and Jason do is none of my business. It is Jason, right?"

"Yes, of course it's Jason," her blushing daughter wailed as she fumbled for the off switch. "He, he likes to send me pictures when he's traveling to uhh, show me how much he misses me." No need to tell her that he was only responding to the one I sent him first, Ali thought, hoping her mother had not scrolled any further back.

"Well, it looked like he missed you very much. He's certainly, umm, healthy."

"Yeah, he, uhh, certainly is," Alison agreed with a nervous laugh, unsure how else to reply. Gwen broke the awkward silence by getting up to make her lunch and turning the conversation back to the pictures she was supposed to have seen.

They were sorting the contents of the bedroom a half hour later, identifying what would be put into storage for the young woman's future home or children, and what could be given or thrown away. Gwen sat on the bed watching her daughter go through the contents of her dresser.

"He had a lot of extra skin."

Alison stopped and turned to her mother. "Huh?"

It was Gwen's turn to blush as she looked down at the t-shirt she held. "Jason, uhh, looked like he had a lot of extra skin...on his...thing."

"He's uncircumcised, Mom. That's his foreskin. Haven't you ever seen an uncircumcised one?"

"Well no, not all puffed up like that. I just thought those slid back when..." You are talking about foreskins with your own daughter, the Lady cried. Please stop!

"Some do, some others you have to help a little...Mom, how many 'puffed up ones' have you seen?"

Gwen decided she didn't need to count those times on the beach. "If you must know, your father is the only man I've ever been intimate with." True as stated, she thought uncomfortably.

"Really? Never a stable hand at the place you worked before you met Daddy, or a walk on the back nine after dark with someone from the country club?"

"Your father is the only man I've ever been with," her mother repeated. "Why? How many have you seen?"

Alison laughed and sat down next to her mother. "I went to a large university, remember? Co-Ed dorm for three years? You sure you really want to know?"

Oh God, the Lady huffed. No, we don't. Gwen smiled. "You seemed to turn out alright despite the co-ed dorms. Yes, I'd like to know."

Alison smiled weakly. "Well, I saw a bunch, but maybe four...up close and personal? That includes Jason," She quickly added, deciding to keep the number low and only admit to those she had actually allowed between her legs. There had been another five she had used her hands or mouth on to keep at bay while their owners were evaluated for the full experience. And don't forget Sean Hunsicker. She had actually gone to bed with him twice, ready to open the gates to the kingdom, but he had shown such a complete fascination with her smallish breasts that more traditional means of intercourse had been ignored and he had ended up titfucking her both times. Luckily Sean had a talented tongue and both parties ended up satisfied.

Gwen looked at her daughter. A short time ago she would have been appalled at her loose behavior, but now she was maybe a little...envious? "Is that a lot? I'm sorry, I don't know much about this kind of thing."

Alison shrugged. "Average, maybe a little below average, if I had to guess from what I saw in college. You're not mad, are you? Or disappointed?"

"No, no, honey, I'm not mad and I'm certainly not disappointed," she said, patting her daughter's thigh. "As long as you were careful, and apparently you were, you sound like you were just being a normal young person. I just have a lot of learning to do still—I'm not very experienced with all this...sex stuff."

Alison did her best to hide her shock. Never in a million years would she have imagined her mother would give the okay to premarital sex. "I give you a lot of credit for even talking about it—I can't believe I would ever be having this conversation with you. I think it's great you and Daddy are making each other happy that way—you are making each other happy, right?"

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Yes Alison, he makes me very happy, and he hasn't complained." He didn't complain before you got all slutty either, the Lady grumbled.

Her daughter grinned and hugged her shoulder. "Good! So I guess the pictures you had taken for him made him happy. Can I see them now?"

"Alison Marie! No! Why on earth do want to see pictures of your own mother?"

"Because if I'm really lucky I'll still look like you when I get older," she said shyly. "I'd kinda like to see what I might look like then, if Jason might still find me attractive that way."

"Jason will always find you attractive. I mean, look at the picture he sent you!"

"Yeah, but he's still young. He gets that way a lot. I want to be able to inspire that kind of reaction when I'm older?"

"Stop that. Of course you will. You're a very pretty girl."

Alison bit her lip. "Aunt Natalie let me see hers..."

Gwen raised her eyebrow in disbelief. "She showed you those?"

"Uh-huh, the ones she had taken for Uncle Adam. They were great, but I, umm, don't look like her. People say I look a lot like you, though."

The older woman relaxed a bit at the realization the pictures of Natalie were not the most recent set. She sat there for a moment, deep in thought. "Alison, are you sure you want to see them?" she finally asked wearily. "Personally I don't think they look like me—the photographer was very good. They're very risqué. And once you see them, you can't un-see them."

"I'm sure. So does that mean you will?"

Gwen got up. "Wait here." She returned a moment later and handed the bound leather album to her daughter. "Last chance to say no."

Alison grinned and pulled back the cover. She spent some time looking over the photos, occasionally looking up at the woman sitting next to her and grinning before again focusing on the album in her lap, an occasional 'wow' escaping her lips.

The young woman finally reached the last photo. "Mom, those are stunning. Never in a million years would I have guessed you had it in you to do that. I still remember all the times you made me change before I left for school."

"You always wanted to wear such revealing outfits," Gwen protested, realizing now that they really hadn't been that bad after all. "You have to dress like a lady to be treated like one."

Alison held up the album. "And if you dress like this you get treated even better," she retorted with a laugh. "Daddy was all over you, wasn't he?"

"Alison Marie! That is your father you are talking about and none of your business! And now may I put them away again?"

Her daughter pulled the photos back. "He was, wasn't he? Can I and bring them back after I show them to Jason? It might give him hope for the future."

"You may not!" Gwen shrieked, reaching out for the album. "If he needs hope for the future because he doesn't know what he has right now, he's a fool and you're too good for him!"

Alison laughed and let her mother grab the album from her hands. "Just kidding Mom, just kidding. They really are good, though. If those were of me I'd be making people look at them."

"Some things are meant to remain private. I can't believe I showed them to you. And you better not tell Jason what you saw today—or what I saw, for that matter!"

"Like nothing ever happened," Alison replied with mock seriousness. Jason already knew of the existence of his mother-in-law's boudoir photos, the knowledge combining with his memories of her vibrators to forever shatter his perception of Gwendolyn Nelson the prude. He knew of Natalie's too, and Alison had made it clear he wouldn't see either, but he still held out hope of a slip-up somewhere. He loved taking pictures of his own Nelson, and wanted some inspiration...

"Thanks for showing them to me," Alison continued on. "I'm really touched and flattered that you would trust me that much."

Mother and daughter hugged. I didn't trust anybody until recently, Gwen thought. This is so much more dangerous.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,793 Followers
12