All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 20'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story!

Another great chapter in this story. The interspersion of new sexual situations with everyday experiences really make the characters come to life. This is my favorite ongoing series!

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Getting closer...

First her finger, then the "spreader," then where is Tim?

I used to work in a high-end department store. A good friend who worked in Ladies Shoes told me that women often came in, playing games with the sales staff. At least once a day, it was only a hint of no panties, but many times he had a full and welcoming view of the lady's treasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beyond delicious

Wow, and wow again and thanks for the shoe store adventure with Natalie and the continuous highly arousing details in exploring and enjoying each others sexuality. The slow and subtle leg teasing, Natalie and Gwen getting it on, beyond delicious, never tire of your exciting fantasy explorations!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...