A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 02 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen delicately grasped the object between two fingers, surprised at how solid and heavy the object was. "Do you still use it?"

"Sure! Change of pace, you know? I've worn it to Sunday dinner at your parents," she said with a sly grin. "There's a special thrill to listening to your mother rant about the loose morals of the young people at the firm while her own daughter-in-law is standing in front of her wearing a butt plug."

"You can't be serious! I never knew! When!? Were Tim and I there?"

"A few times, and yes, you were there. Of course you didn't know. No one ever knew. Well, except for Adam. I'd tell him before we left the house. It really turned him on."

"But isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Not really. Other than a tickling sensation against your asshole, you kind of forget it's there after a while. When you get one, make sure it has a handle or something like that, something to keep it from sliding all the way in. You want a way to pull it back out. You won't believe how many people who come into the emergency room with something stuck up there. We had a guy come in with a Barbie head stuck up there once—he pushed poor Barbie in up to her skinny little waist and her head snapped off her body."

"Incredible," Gwen said breathlessly, gingerly turning the plug over while she examined it. "But that won't be a problem for me. I'm very sure this is not on my Christmas wish list."

"You sure? You might like the results. I'll bet Tim would." Natalie held it by the base and presented it to Gwen. "Want to try it?"

"Thanks, but I'm not putting that in me. A little too scary."

"The woman who is fearless around lawyers and one-ton animals is scared of a little metal fill-me-up? Try it now, and if you're not completely satisfied, return it in thirty days for a complete refund. Get undressed and I'll help you."

"Most riding horses don't weigh a ton," Gwen sniffed. "Besides, I'm sure Adam and the kids will be back soon, and that seeing that would definitely scar all of them."

"Adam and Tyler are at the tournament, and Annie's working. You'll be home before they're back. C'mon, you're going to do this."

Gwen groaned and began removing her shoes. What was it, she wondered, that made her feel the need to treat Natalie's requests as commands? She had never been one to accept dares or do what "all the cool kids were doing;" she could say no at any time, call a halt to the game, go home and have proper marital sex with her husband to relieve the itch. The desire to give her sister-in-law this control was troubling, exciting, and strangely liberating.

Natalie grinned. "Be right back," she called, hurrying to the bathroom, returning as Gwen was undoing the clasp of her bra. The skirt was next and she stood there naked. Her nudity next to her sister-in-law's still-clothed state removed any last sense of control over the situation.

"Aren't you going to get undressed, too?"

"Maybe in a minute. Get on all fours on the bed," Natalie quickly directed. "Point your ass at me where I can reach your butt."

Gwen propped herself on hands and knees, her legs spread slightly while her pert breasts hung beneath her. She felt somewhat ridiculous in this pose, but could also feel the surge of excitement at being displayed much like she was in her dreams.

"Head and shoulders on the bed, put your ass high in the air like Tim's about to plow you good." The naked woman assumed the pose, laying her head on the comforter in such a way that she could still see what was going on behind her out of the corner of her eye. "You've got such a cute little asshole," Natalie giggled, and Gwen startled at the feel of a finger gently circling it. "Sorry, didn't mean to surprise you like that," she continued, her voice taking on the soft reassuring tone of a caring nurse. "I'm going to apply some lube first. It might feel a little cold, but it'll warm up quickly. Ready?"

Gwen nodded and the first squirt of oil landed squarely in the valley between her spread cheeks. The feeling was not unlike what she imagined Tim's ejaculation might feel like if it were chilled rather than scalding hot, and the liquid warmed as quickly as her husband's semen cooled. "I'm going to spread it around some," Natalie quietly announced, and the finger began to push the slick rivulets towards her crinkled muscle. "Try to relax and not tense up." A finger began to push ever so gently into her passage, meeting the same resistance it had that time Natalie had inserted it in the shower, the lubrication easing the way now as the soap and water had then. The finger retreated, gathering more oil, then returned. It didn't stop at the first knuckle this time like that day in the shower; instead pushing slowly until the knuckles on either side of the digit pushed against the flesh of her cheeks. Gwen felt herself gripping the intruder tightly even as it began a slow back and forth motion, trying to close and return to its normal state. After a moment, the finger withdrew and Gwen could see her reach for the shiny cylinder.

"The lube might get a little messy the first few times you use it, until you know exactly how much you need. I don't use much at all any more. And it doesn't hurt to lube up the spreader too, at least until you get used to using it," Natalie advised softly. "Either way, hold it in your hand for a little bit to warm up the metal before putting it in. You ready?"

Gwen nodded again, closing her eyes tightly against the expected shock. She felt the rounded tip of the invader pressed against her ring. "Stop! Wait!" she cried, still squeezing her eyes shut in an effort to gird herself against the pain. "Go slow, okay? And you'll stop if I tell you to?"

"Slow. Stop. Got it. Ready?" Natalie answered in her best 'this won't hurt a bit' voice. She took the lack of a response as a yes and began to push again.

Gwen could feel herself being stretched open—spread'er, get it? The Slut chose this time to joke—past the point where her muscle had flexed to accommodate Natalie's finger. She imagined it looked just like what she had seen on the video, her own puckered ring expanding every bit as much as her daughter's had. She continued to open and accept the tapered intruder as it flared towards it maximum circumference. It wasn't unbearably uncomfortable yet, and she wondered how much more she would allow herself to be stretched before calling a halt. Gwen knew her son-in-law was bigger than the thing in her now—how had Alison done it? And then her rosebud contracted, sliding slid down the other side of the bulb to clench around the narrow base supporting the drawer pull.

"It's in," Natalie announced. "How does it feel?"

Gwen could feel a washcloth cleaning up the excess oil, Natalie brushing up against the knob protruding from her and exciting the nerve endings of her rosebud. "Alright, I guess. It's hard to believe anything bigger would ever fit, though."

"Bigger things do fit," Natalie corrected, "there are some guys I was with before your brother I would not in a million years let anywhere near my ass. But, Adam's just about average, according to the studies. So he gets to visit from time to time. Tim's about average, right?"

"I don't know, I guess," Gwen admitted. "What's average?"

"How long is he?"

"He's never told me."

Natalie laughed. "Oh, never trust a guy to tell you the truth when it comes to cock size. If you want to know, you've got see and measure for yourself. There are definitely some guys that could give our dildos a run for their money, but they're pretty rare when compared to the average man's dick." Gwen twitched as a finger was slowly drawn down her sex and over her clitoris. "Wow, you're really wet." Natalie playfully slapped the naked rear. "Get up. Take it for a test walk."

Gwen gingerly eased off the bed and stood, unsure what to expect. She definitely knew there was something in her, but it was not painful, and not uncomfortable to the point of wanting to pluck the intruder from her clenched opening. It certainly didn't feel like it had any intention of falling out on its own...Her first steps towards the bathroom were hesitant, both for the feelings they might produce as well as the idea of being on display for her sister-in-law. The movement produced an almost pleasant tickling sensation,

"If Mr. Shoe Salesman could see you now!" Gwen reached the bathroom door and turned, Natalie still watching as she casually stripped. The blond flopped chest-first on the bed after grabbing a bright-green rabbit vibrator from where it was stored.

"Feel alright?" she asked, looking up at Gwen with a grin.

"I guess," Gwen admitted. "Can I take it out now?"

"Leave it in a little while, see how long it takes you to really get used to it. C'mon, lie down for a bit."

Gwen cautiously climbed on the bed, stretching out even as Natalie reversed positions so her head was at Gwen's feet. "Lemme show ya how Liz helped me like it better," she said with a giggle. Sit on my chest."

"Like the way we are now?" Gwen asked, raising her head to look past the face at her feet and to the open door beyond. If anyone came home now and saw this...she shivered at the thought.

"Yup." She lightly patted her flattened mounds of breast flesh. "C'mon, up you get."

She hesitantly put her leg over Natalie, holding back from settling her full weight on her sister-in-law's chest. Natalie lightly pushed Gwen's shoulder forward until she was on all fours over the body below her, her sex close enough to the prone woman's face to feel her breath against her wetness. She was able to see her sister-in-law's cleft below her, and she took Natalie's push as a cue to dip and kiss it.

Her movement was blocked by a forearm against the front of her thigh, pulling her back until a pair of lips kissed her sex, followed by a tongue gently dragged along its slit. The tongue retreated and the vibrator was pressed against her opening. Gwen could swear she could feel the buzzing length slide along the spreader as it entered, the two separated by only a thin layer of tissue, making the stainless steel vibrate.. The ears of the rabbit made contact with the skin separating her two openings and the tongue returned, teasing and tickling while fingers gently toyed with the spreader, rotating it in place and sliding it in and out. Gwen shivered at the vibrations of the rabbit through the metal bullet as Natalie withdrew it a bit to open her rosebud and then let it swallow it again to recapture the stem. The assault on the nerve endings of her clit and both holes was too much to bear for long.

She came, dimly aware of grinding her crotch into Natalie's face before her arms gave out and she collapsed on the body beneath her, her cheek resting on her sister-in-law's mons. She was coming to her senses as the vibrator was being pulled out, the buzzing head dragging along the short length of the spreader one more time as it withdrew. She again trembled at the sensation.

"Sorry," Gwen apologized, raising her head and mustering the strength to push herself off Natalie's midsection. "I must weigh a ton."

"You're light as a feather compared to some bodies I've had on me. But as long as you're there..." two fingers delicately pushed on the back of Gwen's head while the legs below opened wide to present the glistening lips at their junction.

Gwen used her returning strength to shuffle forward just a bit to improve her angle of attack as well as remove her own crotch from Natalie's face. Gwen could still feel the woman's breath on her wet sex as she began to push her tongue into her sister-in-law's folds, excited by the taste of her slick arousal. The feel of Natalie's hand brushing her thigh as she fondled her own breast did not startle her, but she was surprised and pleased by the other hand again toying with the spreader still in her. She continued to kiss and lick until the woman beneath hugged her tightly to her body and moaned out her orgasm.

The two women were having a glass of wine at the kitchen table when Adam and Tyler returned. Her husband's senses alerted to something familiar, yet somehow different as he bent to kiss his wife. Familiar became plain to him after he planted a light peck on Gwen's cheek and picked up the scent of his wife's arousal. Adam looked across the table to Natalie with a questioning look, to which she replied with a smile and a shrug.

The scent was fainter but still there when Tim kissed his wife upon her return home that afternoon. He too had trouble consciously identifying it, but his body had no such problems and reacted by calling his cock to stand-by mode. The rest of his brain quickly caught on, the thought of the likely method by which she had obtained the heady perfume fueling his lust.

"Good day shopping?" he asked, taking her in his arms, bringing the intoxicating aroma close again.

"Mm-hmm."

"Did you two, uh, do something after?"

Gwen looked up at him, knowing that he knew. "Yes. Sorry. We, umm, well, you know..."

"You don't have to apologize," he said as his hands found her rear end and gently squeezed. "Just wondering if you might have something left for me?"

"I will always have something for you," she said firmly, looking up at him, her eyes clearly communicating the seriousness of her words. "You can have whatever you want, whenever you want. "Just tell me what you want and I will do it."

Tim chuckled, unsure what that all meant exactly. He decided to figure it out later and settled on what he wanted right now. Callused hands began to pull the skirt up so he could make better contact with the ass beneath. "Well, now that you mention it..."

Gwen gently pushed away from him. "Just let me use the bathroom first, okay?" She hurried down the hall and into the master bath without waiting for answer, quietly closing the door behind her. She pushed her panties off for the second time that day, then bent over the vanity and gingerly removed the stainless steel bulb she had carried home inside of her at Natalie's insistence. It was thoroughly cleaned then stored safely out of sight in her travel toiletries bag before she stripped down to bare skin and returned to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that," she asked, turning the corner, "so, what can I do for you?"

Much to Gwen's pleasure, Tim did not ask politely.

12