All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 01'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44about 8 years ago
It just keeps getting better

Just finished the chapter and as usual it is great. This is one of my favorite stories, and I watch for it each month.

Hope you all are doing good, and the new year treating you well.

Take care,

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more please 😊

Great story, look forward to reading more!

singleotsingleotabout 8 years ago
True to form.

This one of the best stories on the site in my opinion. I love that your doing it at a natural pace, not just 'Oh I liked it when I got seen in the changing room, I'll run straight home and have group sex with everybody that works for us.' like so many would do on here. Not saying I'd be upset if at some time in the future something like that happened, only that you stay true to the original idea of growth here and I applaud you. If the story ever goes there, I'm sure it will build naturally. Keep it up, where ever your taking us, can't wait to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great episode

Great story always following from the starting of the series. I was enjoying all the stories but could you write at least two stories a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love this series so much

Really wonderful. I love the characters, the realism of the pacing, your writing, everything. Thank you so much for sharing it all with us. I check this series for updates before anything else. :)

One thing - I swear I recall Tim reminiscing about an ex he had anal sex with and his belief that would never happen with Gwen. I was excited to see the story building to this, but it took me out of it for a moment when he said he'd never done that before and didn't know what to do. I'm sorry I don't know which chapter, but it was pretty early in part 1 if I remember correctly.

PS I love the Gwen-Andrew tension. I hope it continues to build!

HarleyusaoneHarleyusaoneabout 8 years ago
Most excellent

You went in several directions

Very interesting

Keep good notes to address the threads

5/5 of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always hot

You go in so many arousing directions making it consistently exciting. Thanks to those exploring stimulating imaginations. Gwen's fantasy at the end, so hot!. For me the more exhibition explorations the better, Teaching Cricket some dressing room or shoe store pleasures, possibly some fun practice in front of a full length mirror. It's all delicious... Thanks again

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago

love the series throughout

hope you'l continue, although now I'll probably have to wait to get enough chapters to satisfy my reading apetite

anyway...

I wanted to point out that anal sex without preparations(cleaning inside) before hand kinda stinks... I mean for real, not playing with words, it just smells bad if you catch my meaning xD

This aspect of things means planning is necessary & is a bit of a turnoff for me.

Now just saying but maybe a little mention somewhere of that for realism would have been nice... It's not that important though.

I really love this story and how you flesh out the characters. That said I wish some drama would happen, it doesn't have to be related to their sexuality although it could....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Natalie and Cricket

Looking forward to Natalie and Cricket finally meeting. Perhaps, there will be a very awkward moment involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Quality entertainment

Great series! Always look forward to the next chapter. This has become my favorite, and I always check for something new from you before anywhere else on this site! Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...