A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen wore nothing but a t-shirt and muck boots as she went out to put the horses to bed, enjoying the feel of the slickness leaking out and down between her legs, smiling and shaking her head at how it had gotten there in the first place. She joined her husband in the shower after assuring all was well in the barn.

***

The plumbers and apprentices assumed Mrs. Nelson's stiff and deliberate walk could be attributed to a little too much riding over the weekend. They could never have guessed that riding had indeed been the cause, but she had not been the rider but the mount. Despite Tim's efforts to be gentle the night before, her bottom felt slightly abused in a way the spreaders had never given a hint of. I'll have to ask Natalie if there's a way to avoid that the next time, she thought as she sat down at her desk. Despite the aftereffects, it hadn't been that bad...maybe Tim would want her that way again, might not even bother to ask, just bend her over something and take whatever he wanted.

The phone interrupted her musings, and she picked up on the second ring. "Nelson Plumbing, may I help you?"

"Uh, yes, may I speak with Gwen please?"

"Speaking."

"Hi Gwen, this is Yvette McCallum. We had asked for a quote on a bathroom remodel before Christmas? I think we're ready to start."

Gwen began to shuffle through paperwork. "McCallum...let me find the paperwork. Do you know which of our plumbers gave you the quote?"

"I believe it was your husband Tim? We have the house up on the lake? We met at the beach there last fall?"

An image of the woman on the other end of the line, naked and holding her husband's penis, flashed into her head. "Oh, yes Mrs. McCallum, of course, how are you?"

She laughed. "Please, call me Yvette, and my husband is Bob."

"Yes, yes of course Yvette, I remember you both." Another image, of Bob squatting in front of her, flaunting his semi-tumescent length, came to mind. "So, you're looking to schedule some work?"

"We are. Our general contractors are going to begin the rip out of the master bathroom next week, and we were hoping Tim could come by and do the plumbing once they get things exposed?"

"Of course, we can have somebody out there to do the tear out next Thursday, if that will be alright, and then when your contractors get things roughed in, they can call us and we'll send somebody out to do the installs."

"That would be great! And Tim can do the work?"

"Well, we have someone we normally send out to do the first part, but I can see if Tim will be available to do both the tear out and install." Her husband would make the most sense for the job for the install anyways, Gwen had to admit. He had not yet filled the apprentice position vacated when Andrew got his journeyman's license, so to send one plumber out all that way on a relatively small job was the probably the most efficient use of manpower. It would also lessen the chance of any one of the employees finding out what their bosses had been doing that weekend last fall.

The voice on the other end hesitated. "Thank you...I know this is going to make me sound a little paranoid, but we—well, I—was hoping we could be discrete about the circumstances of how we met exactly. We try to maintain a certain level of...privacy...in our personal life. And since Tim was there and already knows...I hope you understand."

"Oh yes, I understand, certainly," Gwen stammered. "Nobody else knows—we enjoy our privacy, too!"

Yvette laughed. "Wonderful. Thank you for understanding. So we'll be seeing Tim next Thursday morning?"

"Yes, first thing, absolutely," a flustered Gwen gushed.

"Great! Thanks Gwen, I hope to see you at the lake soon!"

"Thank you, that would be nice! Take care!"

Gwen breathed a small sigh of relief as she hung up, glad that Yvette McCallum was apparently as concerned about keeping their little secret as she was. Of course, the Lady reminded her, they may have requested Tim so they would not have to be so discrete in their own home? What if they chose to walk around in the nude? Would they expect Tim strip down as well? Despite her new concern, she giggled at the Slut's suggestion of her husband in nothing but work boots and a tool belt. Was naked plumbing even legal in the state of Georgia? It was the master bathroom; the master bedroom would certainly be nearby. What if they did something more, like that day at the beach, right in front of her husband? He said he doesn't touch, you can trust him not to, the Slut counseled, even if he does get an eyeful. Maybe he'll have his own story to tell you.

She shifted to reach for her keyboard and her bottom reminded her of their activities the night before. Definitely not a spot for muscle rub, she thought ruefully. The hot tub works on sore muscles, and that's a muscle, maybe a soak might help? She made a quick stop at the house for a towel before heading up the hill to find out.

The hot water stung her rosebud as she sat, the crinkled ring clenching tight against the sudden heat. Gwen drew a sharp breath at her discomfort but continued to gingerly lower herself into the tub. Her body soon adjusted to the sudden change of temperature and she closed her eyes, enjoying the sun on her face. Between the warmer temperatures and the radiant heating system, the pool would be open for the season very soon, she thought. Skinny-dipping would be the rule this year—no suits unless absolutely required! The Slut debated whether they would be required around anybody; the Lady insisted on everyone in the interest of privacy. Gwen pondered the Slut's question and wondered who else might be inclined to join their hosts and go au naturel. Her daughters had admitted they had not felt the need for bathing suits when their parents were not around; maybe this year they would feel the same in her presence". The thought of having that level of trust pleased her, and she wondered if it would be proper for them to extend it to their father.

Gwen remembered how she had caught KD coming in from the pool that night last summer, the banana-shaped dildo unsuccessfully concealed in a small towel. A finger strayed to her clitoris at the memory of how her daughter had unwittingly helped her mother discover the pleasures of the pool jet, and how powerful the orgasm it had created had been that first muggy night. The hot tub had jets...she and Tim normally didn't use them, appreciating the quiet of their woodland setting over the whir of the pump and the slap and splash of turbulent water. Gwen looked about and found a nozzle at the right height for massaging the lower back...also the right height for something else if you turned to face it. She kneeled on the low seat before it, spreading her legs slightly to steady herself, and reached over to turn the jet on.

The watery blast that assaulted her sex was much stronger than what she had remembered of the pool jet, and she hurriedly angled her hips to lessen the onslaught while allowing the flow to continue on between her thighs and over her rosebud, soothing and tickling. With a contented sigh, Gwen lay her forearms and head on the concrete and let the water perform its magic.

She stayed like this for some time, letting her lower body dictate the force of the jet against her sex, moving close to build to a sensory overload before backing up and off a bit to tease herself. Her climax began its climb, the movement of her hips creating plateaus to be savored before different sensations were applied. Gwen was in no hurry; the water was wonderfully warm, the swish of warm water over her rear soothing, and her clitoris loved being subjected to the fast-moving current then withdrawn when it could take no more. Her orgasm was near, and she didn't have to do anything but soak in the warm spring sun...

Her head snapped up, alert for danger, at the muffled thud of the truck door down in the yard. Gwen looked about wildly, wondering if even now someone could see onto the pool deck and the naked body half-hanging out of the spa. Her clothes were nearby, thankfully left where she might collect them without being seen from below—as long as whoever was driving the truck hadn't started to climb the hill looking for her. She scrambled from the hot water and ran to her towel in a bent-over crouch. Only one door, she thought as she wrapped herself. Probably not one of the plumbing trucks unless it was Tim, or Andrew, they were solo. Maybe it was one of Tim's friends, come looking for something...

The idea of parading down the hill dressed in nothing but a smile to greet her husband had its own perverse merits, and her interrupted orgasm made the prospect of him finishing what she had started very appealing. She cautiously crept towards the fence, towel wrapped about her, hoping to peek down the hill and catch a glimpse of the visitor.

Gwen ducked and recoiled at the sight of Andrew coming out of the shop's office door. Most likely looking for me, she thought, and quickly ran through her options. Dress quickly was the obvious first step. Wait here until he left, or go see what he wants. Being caught up here hiding if he decided to check might prove difficult to explain...better to go down and see what he needs.

Gwen dressed quickly to the familiar sound of copper pipe being pulled out of the truck and tossed on the recycle pile on the other side of the shop. She hurried down the hill, the vehicle hiding her approach from the young plumber.

Andrew looked up on his way back from the scrap heap just in time to avoid running into her as she rounded the truck. "Shit! I mean—sorry, Mrs. Nelson, but I didn't know you were there!"

"Sorry Andrew," she said with a smile. "I should have warned you."

The young man's eyes quickly traveled over her body. Her denim shirt was wet in patches, not like sweat, but like she had not dried off completely after a shower. Maybe that's where she had been when he pulled in. His eyes locked in on a spot above her left breast as he conjured an image of her naked, under the hot spray...

Gwen caught his stare, looked at the patch and smiled. "I heard you come in. I was up in the spa. "I'm a little sore," she explained. "It happens when you get old. The hot tub helps."

The explanation didn't help stifle his imagination, and his cock twitched at the thought that maybe she hadn't been wearing a suit up there, like that night with Tim. She wasn't old then; to the young plumber's way of thinking, old ladies did not give blowjobs. "Oh, uhh, I guess it would. I never tried that—they always made us get in the cold tubs to ice down after baseball practice in high school."

"That doesn't sound very pleasant. You should try it sometime—you boys know you're free to use the pool and tub any time."

"Yes ma'am, I know, thank you," he replied nervously, turning back to the remaining pipe scrap he had piled on the back of the truck at the last job, anxious to hide what he could feel growing in his pants. "I'll remember that the next time I'm sore. But right now I've got to empty the truck and get a couple of things out of inventory and head out again."

"Of course. What do you need? I can go pull them for you."

She returned with the items he had requested as the last pipes were thrown on the pile. He hurriedly mumbled his goodbyes and was on his way again, Gwen waving as he went down the driveway. She headed to the house when the truck was out of sight and retrieved her rabbit, returning to the office and disrobing while she checked messages. Gwen leaned back in her chair with legs spread wide and feet set firmly on her desk, imagining the young plumber walking in on her and taking in the show. She came with a Cricket-like squeak.

Nobody was there to watch her shudder and recover, but her fantasy audience was close by. Andrew had stopped the truck a short distance down the road and snuck up through the woods to a secluded spot in the hope that Mrs. Nelson might return to the spa and confirm his suspicion about her choice of swimwear. He was disappointed she had not appeared, but his brain spent the rest of the day suggesting lurid scenarios where she had. Mrs. Nelson was anxious to satisfy his every desire as he jerked off that night.

12