All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 02'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 8 years ago
Excellent

The consistency of your writing staggers me. This series is still as fresh and believable as it was two years ago. A new instalment is always the best thing on literotica each month. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This series is ...

Astonishingly good ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

This stories gets fresh every installment and just love them. I would be waiting every month for the next installment. Hope you add new stories often as possible

graniteman90graniteman90almost 8 years ago
So good

This was one of your best yet. I get really excited every time I see you have a new chapter. The story feels so natural and the peopleasure seem real. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was really hot! Things are starting to get interesting in so many different directions now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep on keeping on

As usual... Good

Thanks for taking your time with details ... Appreciate your ongoing efforts.. Take as much time as you need, always eager for a new installment of course. I think you and your wife must consider this a labor of love..

( oops this is listed as anonymous) harleyusadavidsonone@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ongoing variations of delicious

So many pleasure roads to go down to even greater pleasures, always arousing, always exploring, opening doors, closing others! Gwen, Natalie Cricket totally delicious. The slut, the lady, visual and sound pleasures, always exciting..Looking forward to any all of the arousing areas you go to. Thanks for sharing your excellent

Creativeness with us!!

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 8 years ago
Loving this

Just finished reading my way through this saga. It just gets better and better.

bigredkerbigredkerover 7 years ago
Where Do You Get Such Inspiration?!

I swear you must live, or have lived, some or all the parts in your stories! Regardless, the way your stories unfold have a ring of truth to them. I am wondering when, or if, your story's category won't soon expand to include Loving Wife stories. Looking forward to continuing my reading.

gkrishnagkrishnaalmost 7 years ago

I usually *love* the pacing of these stories, the realistic progression of Gwen's character; so this chapter was pretty jarring, to see Gwen suddenly be so open to modeling lingerie in front of strangers. She's come a long way, but this is a sudden enormous step to go from wearing bikinis in pools or flashing nameless strangers who won't know her to being a model at a planned event. Perhaps her dreams could have influenced her a bit, but still a real Gwen would have at least had much more internal debate over this.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
This is really getting good

I've enjoyed this from the beginning, but it is really starting to be Hot! Can't wait to see where this goes with Cricket.

But I was really buying into the Plumbing aspect, having worked in that trade myself I understand the crews gathering in the morning for their assignments, needing parts and materials through out the day, etc. I dismissed the mention of acetylene as the rest of the story drug me along.

I was confused by your comments about writing this while you travel for work, having believed you were a plumber.

But who cuts copper pipes with acetylene?! There are far better ways to do that. More efficient, and far safer ways to do it.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

I love the rest of it though ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was initially reluctant to start such a long and developed storyline, but this has been well worth the time. It's been some time since the author added to the effort, so I hope you (dear author) haven't lost the inspiration to continue writing, as you have demonstrated talent and an eye for details and character development that intrigues the reader!

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

I agree with so many of your fans. Your writing, pace, character development and creativity are so incredibly good. It’s hard to believe that you are able to maintain this high level of excitement through so many chapters. Bravo ! One of the most fun stories I’ve ever had the pleasure to read. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...