All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 10'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Christmas present!

Thank you for my Christmas Present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Great writing skill and pacing. Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You!

This is one of the most imaginative and well thought out series I have ever read. Bravo! Please continue, I am always waiting to see how it unfolds, and how your characters evolve!

DrPopeDrPopeover 7 years ago
This ....

is EASILY the best story series on this site. And by a pretty fair margin too ! I just wish you could post more frequently !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love where this one is going!

I agree with the previous poster; the wait between chapters is excruciatingly long! I can't wait to see where this goes next.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 7 years ago
Whoops you did it again...

I wasn't 100% sure about the previous episode... I was worried you were running out of steam, but this confounds my concerns completely. So many opportunities, so many ways to take this. As the previous commentator said, this is easily the best story on the site. Please post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Holiday Gift

Another chapter in a great story just in time for the Holidays!

Thanks for the continuing sage ;-)

Happy Holidays

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Agree with the extremely positive feedback.

Does Tim fill his voyeuristic desire?

Does bareback riding turn to something more?

Does Cricket steel a peek at the young plumbers in the pool?

Does Tims little head go out of control in the hot tub?

Do they go together on the boat 🚣 and get naked together?

Possibilities are endless. It's always exciting to see you have posted. Love this story.

lisning2yalisning2yaover 7 years ago
Continue to anxiously look forward to the next chapter

Fascinating story and just when you think things might develop finally for Gwen, a new possibility arises. It enables author to continue in several directions, always keeping us anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great chapter, glad I popped in real quick to check today!

Great story continues on! Now we all have to wait to learn what happens next.

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
continued quality

Your work is extremely well-written but it is the continued high quality scene-setting and plot development that gets me interested - again and again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quality

Very, very good. So enjoyed the read. Thanks.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Yum X 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...