All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 11'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Anticipation

Glad to see you're back with another chapter!

The story continues to inch forward, on both fronts (Cricket/Tim and the photo shoot). I am more anxious to get to the photo shoot, but I am very curious how the Cricket relationship will develop. You keep us in suspense!

Please keep it going.

sarumsamsarumsamover 7 years ago
seeing things

I love this whole story. I eagerly await every episode.The story is always good and leaves one frustrated awaiting the next episode. Gwen is such a full character and is so slowly developed in the writers saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done...

Thank you for the next chapter. I agree with your other comments that this was another terrific step down the road for Gwen. You added a tremendous advance to the Gwen/Cricket relationship (including the massive hint that a threesome with Tim is becoming far more likely), pushed the nude equestrienne model story line into action, and kept the Bob and Yvette side story alive. Not to mention Gwen becoming more casual about her sexual growth in front of Alison.

And all that in just two pages!

I just hope we don't have to wait as long for the next installment. You've become my favorite Literotica author, and every day that I come in, I look for your story first.

Thanks so much, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

The story goes on and it is a very enjoyable tale. I could see where you could actually publish this as a book and be quite successful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

It seems like in each chapter there is less and less progress to the point where almost nothing is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice update

Love the way the story is progressing. My only request is early updates which I know you are trying inspite of your commitments.

Hats off, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

Like waiting for Christmas. I check for your posts first and often! The story is progressing nicely, and leaves the reader anticipating what progress is to be made in each facet of Gwens new life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

Your update is awesome. You are constantly on the top authors list in the category, and you deserve it. Please give timely updates to help us shagg and stay horny.

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
Big thank you.

I also look for yours first and often. You craft your story so well. I will have to try myself soon. I get really excited about the growth of Gwen. Makes me do wet. I feel as if I know her.

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Love the directions you're taking this. The quality of writing is outstanding as usual.

morlandianmorlandianalmost 3 years ago

Slow burn - love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The part of the story that concerns me is the disparity in the relationship between Tim and Gwen. She has the privilege of doing anything she wants with anyone she wants sexually. But Tim is not given that same ability. He could have off his jeans because he had on underwear with Bob and Yvette? She trusted him being alone with them? But she does whatever she wants if she tells him even after the fact. It all just seems like an unfair situation especially since he spent twenty years faithful in a basically sexless marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...