All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 17'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HappyendingsHappyendingsover 6 years ago

I absolutely love this story and it keeps on getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I love this series and look forward to new chapters each month. Since what happens in massage parlors runs the gamut from nothing to anything, your depiction is believable and well written. Another outstanding chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More cricket

I want to see more with cricket an sister-in-law

sarumsamsarumsamover 6 years ago
Gwen 's day

The story seems to go on to cover more characters as we progress through which is great but as in life things and friends come and go and I just love this saga and patiently await each episode. Great work BB.

dwr0242dwr0242over 6 years ago
Thanks

Another extremely hot episode with great characters! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story continues, at last...

You are the George RR Martin of erotic literature. Don't let anyone make you 'Season 7' your work! They're ruining Game of Thrones by rushing to tie up storylines and making the characters one-dimensional in the process. I like to see action, but I also want your characters to unfold and grow naturally. However long it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any more hot dreams on the horizon?

My favourite part of this series when it started was Gwens dreams, as the sort of gave a small glimps into just how far she could fall down the perverted rabbit hole.

Could we see any more dreams as the story progresses or even some more of those later dreams starting to become reality?

I recognise that I'm probably just being impatient despite enjoying the slow burn as you develop Gwen's character but sometimes it does feel like with each new chapter I'm chomping at the bit for the next big plunge.

Thank you for an amazing story and keep up the great work.

TroubleMKRTroubleMKRover 6 years ago
Love your stories

Playing catch up on this series and got to read several chapters in a row, made me so wet! Keep up the good work and I will be spending some time re-reading your earlier chapters, very inspirational ☺

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 6 years ago
Awesome

Another character fleshed-out in a really believable way. The quality of storytelling here is amazing. One of the aspects I really appreciate is the way you leave so many eventualities to anticipate... some of which (perhaps) will never become realities. After this instalment I can now add Gwen opening up about her earlier experiences with Miss Ritter to a list that includes but is by no means limited to:

Will Gwen ever pose for Barry again?

Will Gwen being voyeured by Tim's young employee be repeated or lead to more?

What will the visit to the outfitters involve? Customised riding outfits of the kinky variety?

Will Gwen and Natalie work for Cho again?

What will happen in the nude horsewoman photo shoot?

Is there a foursome on the horizon? Or soft swinging?

For most authors any one of these ideas would be the whole story. With you, just strands of a bigger whole.

I'm going to say it again, and mean it most sincerely.

AWESOME

SunloverSunloverover 6 years ago
Great series

I keep looking for the next installment everytime I get on Literotica. What a fantastic group of stories. I just wish my wife had taken the road Gwen is taking when we were younger. This is without a doubt the best series of stories I have found on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cannot wait for more!

Having read all your work, my only disappointment is now having to wait for more.

There are so many readers hanging on your every word.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 6 years ago
Loved every chapter

I agree. It's good to see another character fleshed out. Life is like that. Everyone has a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All ways Hot

Your explorations into the dimensions of the senses are beyond arousing, the pleasures from the treasures are endlessly exciting and varied!! Please continue your incredibly adventures...Love those mall and shoe shopping visual pleasure!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago

i am still reading and loving this. great writing. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the wsy this series has developed. One of the very best writers here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Knowing the particulars of a massage parlor isn't necessary. It is fascinating how you introduce and develop each dynamic character as you make the static characters very believable. Also fascinating is how your writing gradually morphs Gwen into a liberated woman who began as a near-cripple emotionally.

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Well done ! Please don’t feel the need to apologize for writing about something you are not intimately familiar with. Your description of the activity that happened in the massage parlor was fine. I don’t think there is a script that they follow anyway. Your writing skill set is so well developed that you could write about how to build an atom bomb and we’d all believe it. I suggest that you leave off all the disclaimers at the beginning of each chapter. I skip them every time. Virtually no one is starting in the middle of this story, and even if they are readers have to be aware of the assumptions you list. If not, so what ! You’re not responsible for incorrect or dumb assumptions made by low IQ readers. Another excellent chapter. Bravo !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1793 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...