A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen unbuckled her own belt and slid closer to her husband. "I'm glad you like the scenery."

Tim's hand was already on the move as he kissed her, fingertips pushing under the waistband of her shorts, not wasting any time in moving down through her thatch to the junction of her already parted legs and into the wet furrow between them.

"I can reach you better if you take these off," she murmured around his kiss, rubbing the fabric over his hardness meaningfully. She was sorry to feel his lips and finger retreat, but she used the moment to remove her own shorts before resuming their kiss and welcoming the hand back. "Do you think Bob and Yvette are doing the same thing right now?"

"He was probably all over her before we even got out of the driveway," Tim replied with a chuckle. "But they might be at it again right now, maybe they got a second time in 'em."

"Third," Gwen corrected, lowering her head to his lap. "They did it at the beach."

"Third," Tim agreed. "My bad."

The headlights and noise of the cars that sped by on the road they faced did little to distract Gwen as she imagined the McCallums watching her while she pleased her husband, Bob admiring her skills, Yvette envious of the beautiful dragon and what it was capable of producing. They watched her being pleased as well, the rough finger slowly thrusting in and out of her, watching her grind against the callused palm the invader was attached to, creating a delicious pressure on her mons and clit.

Tim groaned and shivered as she swirled her tongue around the tip before letting her lips slide down the length again. "I'm close, honey, really close..."

"Mm-hmm!" Her hand took over the stroking while her lips formed a seal behind the flare of the sensitive head, ready for his eruption. Fantasy Bob watched with envy as she accepted then swallowed every last drop of Tim's load while Yvette bent to take her own husband's oversized-mushroom head between her lips and duplicate the feat. Gwen shuddered through her orgasm, softly grunting around the spent cock between her lips.

They spent several moments recovering, her head in his lap and his hand between her legs, before Tim finally pulled her up for a kiss. "Two," he said with a tired smile as he released her and reached for his shorts. "We might still be one behind Bob and Yvette."

"And they're probably comfortable in their bed and we're in a parking lot," Gwen reminded him. "Cricket is probably wondering where we are. We can talk about catching up when we get home."

Any fatigue Tim might have felt as he drove was overridden by the sight of Gwen sitting in the gloom with her shorts still on the floor, her legs spread wide, letting the breeze from the open window tickle and dry her wet sex.

Author's postscript: Fair warning. I've never been to a massage parlor other than the one Mrs. Badger occasionally runs (very limited hours of operation; very exclusive client list) I've only heard about them from a "guy who knows a guy." Peaceful Dragon Asian Massage is based solely on what I would imagine it to be like in this story. If you feel the need to correct my errata, understand that I will happily read your comments for future use but will not be going back to amend what I've already written, so...well, you can't say you weren't warned.