All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 18'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sarumsamsarumsamover 6 years ago
Long time coming

Not quite the way I thought it would ,but that was to be expected. LOL we are so into this story, it's the first thing we look for when we open Lit. Our only complaint is the wait between episodes. But always worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

That was a really good chapter. I love that cricket is getting more involved in their sexual relationship.

Of course like others I'd like to see them more often. But keep them coming.

huntrehuntreover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

The only time I am disappointed in this story is when I reach the end of the chapter, knowing that I will have to wait for the next one! Please keep writing.

dwr0242dwr0242over 6 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for another amazing story and once again I am already looking forward to the next installment!

singleotsingleotover 6 years ago
Love the pace.

You know you've captured the audience when we all pounce on it the moment it gets published and all we can say is that we love it and need more. You take your time, live the life that inspires you to write so elegantly, we'll wait.

Mnghm17Mnghm17over 6 years ago
You've done it again!

I totally agree with other comments regarding the wait and the expectations we feel, then the excitement to find another contribution, We're in awe of your talents as well as your imagination.

Thanks so much for your skills

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet another great chapter!

Thank you for this chapter, I have been waiting for it to arrive.

Having read all your submissions, it must be said that you are the best author I have found on this site.

This comment will come as 'anonymous' as I have forgotten my password, I hate it when people criticise without identifying themselves, not that your work is panned in any way.

My user name is 'guzzieathome' and I wish my stories were as well written as yours.

Do please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better and better!

Each installment brings the reader closer to the characters growth and discovery. It begins to satisfy the desire to learn more about how they will evolve, yet ends with the readers desperately awaiting th next chapter! The definition of a compelling tale! If it were in book form, it would be the one you couldn't put down until the end!

droid01droid01over 6 years ago
Love Your Writing

Like so many others I wait for each new chapter. You are so good at teasing the readers. I can't wait for you next chapter. Thanks

husker506husker506over 6 years ago
5 all the way

I believe this is the best written story you have done in this series. Love the descriptive story telling that you used. Thank you for your continual progress in this series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1thoughtfuljourney@yahoo.com

Well, to say "wow" would be an understatement!, again you have taken us out on a limb, left us hanging for the next bated breath. I truly enjoye the way that you bring The human struggles of our own emotions into your story, seeing the story play out in my in my minds eye, The descriptive of nature of of your writing is both thought-provoking and Addictive. As always thank you, and will wait with anticipation for the continuing story. I may have to take a little bit of a hiatus, because I do like To binge on the story more than I ott to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five is not enough!

If the rest of this story rates five stars (and it most certainly does!) then this installment is at least a six. A definite line has been crossed. I wait to see how far into this strange country Gwen is willing to venture.

jme51usajme51usaover 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thank U for another great chapter in this continuing story. I am looking forward to the chapter with Gwen getting her picture taken.

ptcruzxxptcruzxxover 6 years ago
Most Excellent as always!!

You truly write the best of all. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is HOT!

Finally, Tim and Cricket get together albeit in a rather limited sense. Perfect that Gwen was there to tutor and supervise. I hope Gwen decides to teach Cricket the finer points of performing fellatio on her husband. Cricket will be an apt pupil, too, I'm sure. From there the sky's the limit. The FF sex is fine but the FMF sex would be ever so much better to read about. And Gwen should explore other men, too. Certainly the boat guy (Bob?), and Gwen and Bob could watch Tim do Yvette. How about Eric and Gwen together with Tim there to supervise and join in? Let that young guy copiously cum in Gwen's mouth, then give her a vigorous seeing to! Don't forget Tim with Natalie and Gwen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Oh my god! Your mind is amazing. So glad this story line has finally come to letting cricket give Tim a hand job. Didn't think this was ever going to happen. Love the story and can't wait to read where it is going.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Oh yeah

Won't be long now before Gwen is reenacting Liz's trick. Sitting on Cricket's face while Tim fucks her ;->

DarkRoninDarkRoninover 1 year ago

Superbly written - love the characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantatic --- LOVED IT and the entire story is wonderful !!!!!!

StubbyoneStubbyone4 months ago

Whew ! Hotter than hot. Your description of Crickets introduction to stroking Tim to a hard come was amazing. Gwen has come so far in her journey and all three of them have benefitted greatly. Can’t wait to see where this incredible story goes next. 5-😊❤️😊❤️😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...