All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 20'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

I love this story and the great way you develop the characters. It's great to see the different ways each person views an identical situation and how they react. Keep writing!

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 6 years ago
Happy to see another great chapter

I'm very happy to see this story continuing, especially as it has started to move beyond the confines of their home. I'm anxious to see how the story develops and how the characters develop.

Great job!

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 6 years ago
Thank you

Another amazing instalment. Really like the way you handled the 'measuring scene'. I'd anticipated it as a bit similar to Gwen's earlier department store changing-room adventures, but you found a way to make it different and believable.

Loving the way Tim is now more involved in Gwen's adventures too, though at the same time missing Natalie's influence. Unless I missed something it's a bit puzzling why a pair who were so close suddenly don't seem to socialise any longer? Also why Gwen picked Cricket to accompany her to the shoot rather than Natalie?

That said, I can't wait to see how the equine photoshoot plays out now. Thank you so much for the time you put into this story. It is undoubtedly the best thing on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great installment!

As always, I will be frequently checking for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What was that?

This should be posted under non erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Missing Natalie

Love the new chapter but it's been a long time since Natalie made an appearance. Hope she and Gwen go riding again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta be honest...

The last couple of chapters haven't really done it for me. This one didn't have much in the way of either sex or character development. Other than Tim discovering that sex shops can be classy, I don't think either of them learned much.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 6 years ago
Another competent chapter.

I like your writing very much, the latest chapter is very interesting but Perhaps not quite up to your normal very high standard.

It is understandable that having developed such a great thread there may be some difficulty in finding a new direction.

Please do continue with this great series, I look forward with anticipation to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It draws me in

My only complaint is that I have to wait so long between chapters! Easily the best continuing story on this site. Well written, the characters seem real. And the writing has gotten better as you've grown into the story. Like another commenter, I want to see more of Natalie, but I'm particularly taken with Cricket, and I can't wait for her next appearance!

Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlover 6 years ago
Another great chapter

As always we await the next installment...good work.

lisning2yalisning2yaover 6 years ago
Time is running out

Hmmmm, this fascinating, well written, continuing story, has been running since August 2013. Like the rest of your readers I anxiously look in often for the next chapter. My fear is the story may outlive me. Am thinking of cancelling my birthdays for the next three years. But I must persevere and I anxiously await the next chapter, hoping it will be five pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Christmas

Happy Christmas to both the Badgers! Looking forward to more about Gwen in the new year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...