A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Nelson, I'm guessing this your first time doing this?"

Gwen laughed nervously. "I'm afraid so. You'll have to tell us what to do."

Charlotte smiled. "I understand we'll be getting Mr. Nelson's measurements today. Don't worry, it's all very discrete," she said, turning to Tim. "It will just be you two in here. I'll be in the other room once we get started."

He laughed. "Gwen said you use lasers. Not from the next room, right?"

"No, not at all. I'm in the next room, the lasers are in here." She motioned to the blue padded triangle. "Let me explain the process. Like I said, I'll be next door and you'll have this room all to yourselves so you can get comfortable and get yourself ready to be measured—don't worry, your door locks so no one can walk in on you. We've got a wide variety of visual stimulation that you can watch on the TV to help you along, if you like. I once had a client tell me that it was a lot like getting ready to give a sperm sample. Once you're in the state you want to be measured in, you'll insert yourself into LISA—"

"Lisa?"

"Laser Imaging and Scanning Apparatus," Charlene explained with a smile, walking back to the oddly-shaped piece of furniture in the middle of the room and waving the Nelsons over to examine it more closely. She flipped up the padding on one edge on the triangle and partially withdrew a canister from the triangle beneath. "This is our measurement device. Once you're ready, you'll straddle the cushion—" the technician reached for a very lifelike dildo sitting on a nearby table and slid it into the opening—"and insert yourself here. It's best if you put your full body weight on the cushion so you're in as far as you can go. Most men take their pants and shorts off for this, makes it easier to straddle the support." Charlene brushed her fingertips over the very realistic testicles that were resting comfortably in a shallower opening at the entrance of the canister. Make sure these are all the way in the holder beneath, as best as you can make them fit. Once you're comfortable, press this button here—" she pointed to a remote lying next to the device—"and I'll start LISA from my laptop in the next room. The light on the remote will turn red, which is your sign not to move, and you'll feel the sleeve tighten around you so you're snug, but not so much that it's painful. Once it does that, don't move until we're done—you have to stay still for best results. Some men feel the urge to let nature take its course and do what guys do, but please don't—this isn't THAT much like sperm donation," she said with a laugh. "After LISA thinks she has a good fit, the light will turn green and the scanning will begin. The lasers are perfectly safe, so no need to worry about any damage or harm," the young woman reassured Gwen rather than Tim. "Once the scanning is done, the green light will turn off, you'll feel the sleeve relax, and you can get up. The scanning won't take long, and I would recommend leaving the TV on while it does its thing to help keep you in an optimal state. If you do feel like you're starting to lose the edge though, just press the remote button to stop the scan and we can start again once you've had a chance to freshen it up, however you want to do that. No cameras in here, and it's none of my business what goes on behind locked doors. And feel free to take your time unlocking the door after we're done," she said with a knowing smile. "We won't need the room for a little while yet, so if you want to...unwind...after, that's fine, you won't be interrupted. So, any questions?" Tim and Gwen looked at each other for a response. "No? Okay, then. There's a little tablet on the table next to the couch—that controls the TV. I'll, uhh, leave you two alone. Absolutely no hurry—take your time." The young woman slipped from the room, closing the door behind her with a quiet click.

Tim smiled. "Remember when we used to be safe and boring?"

Gwen smiled back apologetically. "I'm sorry. We can do the home version, if you'd rather, or not do it at all—I don't want to make you do anything you don't want to."

"Nah," he replied dismissively. "We're here, and if you want a replica of little ole' me, then well hell, I'm flattered. You're gonna help though, right?"

"Of course! Maybe we should sit on the couch? We don't want to keep her waiting too long...I'm sure she's busy." Gwen imagined a line of couples out in the retail area, waiting for their turn.

"Guess not. Don't want her to think somebody's bein' shy. Guess I should get comfortable?" he asked, unbuckling his belt. Shoes and socks were removed before his jeans, underwear stripped off after a brief hesitation. He shrugged and sat down on the couch.

Gwen slipped her shoes off and knelt with her legs under her on the leather cushion next to Tim, facing him while he sat in a less than relaxed manner.

"Looks like you've got a decent start," she said, softly petting his growing member.

"I've gotten hard-ons in weirder places," he said with a grim laugh.

"Really? Where?"

"Well, maybe not weirder, but I can get 'em pretty much anywhere, but I think you know that by now..."

"She said they have visual stimulation on the TV," Gwen said as she continued to fondle him. "Does that mean dirty movies?"

Tim picked up the tablet. "Probably. Let's see...yup dirty movies. Lots of kinds."

"Kinds? I never thought about there being kinds, just movies where people have sex. What kinds are there?"

Tim looked at the display. "Well, they got amateur, anal, BDSM, cumshots, interracial, lesbian, MILF and mature..."

"BDSM?

"Tying people up, that kinda thing..."

"Oh. What's your favorite kind?"

Tim hesitated, a little surprised by the bluntness of the question and unsure about sharing that level of detail. "Uhh, I kinda like girl on girl, a little," he finally offered.

"I should have guessed," she laughed. "So put it on."

"You sure you don't mind?"

"No, I want to see what all the fuss is about."

"It's usually a really bad plot or no plot at all. Just people doing it."

"So let's see." Tim tapped the screen and the TV came to life with his selection's title- Sapphic Soulmates Volume IV—and some very brief opening credits, followed an image of two naked young women on a bed locked in an embrace. Tim surrendered himself to his wife's efforts and sank back into the couch's cushions, reviewing the situation he found himself in. He was in the backroom of a sex shop, naked from the waist down, watching porn while his wife played with his erection. Yup, definitely the weirdest situation so far in a recent past filled with weird situations. His cock had no qualms about it whatsoever, happy to respond to the fingers stroking it while onscreen two girls pleasured each other.

"They're pretty," Gwen said, her attention split between the TV and his staff while she continued to stroke. She watched with interest as the scene continued to grow more explicit, letting out a small gasp when the petite blonde spread herself both to the camera and her lover's tongue.

"I, uhh, think I'm ready?" Tim volunteered. "Don't want to get too carried away and uhh, finish before I get measured."

Gwen looked down at what she held and bent to gently kiss the tip. "Agreed."

He stood and warily approached the device, sizing it up, absentmindedly giving himself a few last strokes for reassurance as he studied the somewhat realistic-looking slit and considered the fact he was about to stick his dick in something with lasers inside. With a deep breath he knelt on the stabilizers to either side as he straddled the cushion, his knees sliding down the small inclines to make it even easier to press himself deeply into the opening as the young technician had advised. Feels a little like getting on a motorcycle, Tim thought, the padded foam between his legs while his chest rested on the flip-top cushion, a motorcycle with a pussy. Now that would be a hell of a feature! This pussy was loose, though, so loose he could barely feel anything inside it; probably a good thing so as to help avoid what his body thought it should be doing when mounting something this way. After a quick reach below to position his balls in the hard plastic intended for them and a check to ensure he could still see the TV and girls now sixty-nining on it, he pressed the button on the remote.

The light turned red, and a few seconds later a humming came from deep within the cushion beneath him. The void his cock was occupying quickly became tighter, reminding Tim of a blood pressure cuff that stopped just before it became uncomfortable. There was another delay, the sleeve about his erection tightening a bit around the head, loosening along spots on the shaft, trying for the perfect fit. There was another pause, and the light turned green.

Tim hadn't been sure what to expect, but the absence of any sensation at all was somewhat comforting. He willed himself not to think about whether his erection might be flagging but instead concentrated on the TV where the blonde and her brunette pony-tailed lover were again face-to-face, vigorously rubbing their tits and pussies against each other while their tongues danced, the camera angles frequently switching to give the best of all views.

Gwen's attention switched back and forth between the screen and her husband, fascinated by the women's lovemaking and yet also finding her husband's naked backside and the position it was in strangely alluring. That's what it probably looks like when he's taking me from behind...only he would be thrusting if it were me, pounding me before emptying himself, and he's not supposed to do that here, her common sense reminded her.

The green light went out surprisingly quickly, and the sleeve loosened about Tim's member. He cautiously withdrew himself, stood and looked to where Gwen was still sitting on the couch. "I think that's it?"

"I think so..." she looked at his erection. "Did you want me to take care of that now?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Thanks, but we got a little while before dinner. Maybe we could find the hotel and take care of it on a comfortable bed?"

"We can do that, too."

They dressed quickly, leaving the video playing until the last possible moment before opening the door. Charlene gave them a smile and a thumbs up through the open doorway from where she sat in front of her laptop.

"Really good measurements, nicely done, Mr. Nelson," she said as if he had just been measured for eyeglasses. "You stayed very still and umm, very solid," she said with a smile. "Thanks for making my job easy."

"You're welcome?"

"What happens now?" Gwen asked. "Do we wait for...it?"

"Oh no, this will take a little bit of time. The measurements get fed into the 3D printer, some hand-tuning, make sure the pigments are right, maybe some hand touch-up. It takes a while to get everything right. We'll let you know when it's done and you can pick it up, or we can ship it."

"Will anyone be able to tell what's in the box if you ship it?" Gwen had visions of the delivery service driver handing her a plastic bag containing a replica of her husband's penis.

Charlene laughed. "Plain brown box, I promise."

"Okay then...do you need anything more from us—from Tim, I mean?"

"No, I think we're all set. Thank you both for being such good sports!"

The Nelsons said their goodbyes and started towards the front of the store, Tim slowing down as they approached the line between the lingerie and the various toys. "Since we're here and we got nowhere else we got to be, maybe we can look around a little," he suggested, Gwen agreeing with a nod and a shy smile. He wandered the aisles, again marveling at the variety of shapes, colors, sizes and suggested uses of the vibrators and dildos that lined the shelves, holding up a couple for Gwen to examine before she reminded him that she already had some, thank you very much. They eventually found their way into an area full of ropes, whips and restraints. Tim looking at them thoughtfully, thinking, before finally turning to Gwen. "I've been a good boy today, right?"

Gwen eyed him suspiciously. "Why?"

"Good enough to deserve a toy?"

"Like what?"

He grinned, pulled a package down from a nearby hook and handed it to her. The clear plastic envelope contained a set of four purple velvet cuffs, each attached to a length of black cord. "You want me to tie you up?" She asked in a whisper, looking up from the bag in confusion.

"Not me. You."

Her arousal flared. If she let him tie her up, she'd be helpless, unable to stop him from doing whatever his dirty mind could imagine..."I guess, if you want," she said quietly.

His grin remained as he took the package back from her. "I want." They moved on down the aisle, into an area where a multitude of DVDs lined the shelving, grouped in much the same categories as had been in the back room, along with others. The old Gwen would never have imagined wanting to watch such filth; the new Gwen and the events of the day so far had her actively wondering. She turned to Tim. "Maybe we should get one for us to watch—together. If you want to," she hurriedly added.

"I always like sitting down to watch a movie with you," he said with a smile. "Got one in mind?"

She quickly scanned the displayed categories, many of them interesting her even if she was not yet prepared to openly admit it. Her eyes stopped at the Couples-friendly section. "Maybe one from there?"

Okay. Which one?"

"Oh, I don't care. You pick." It only took Tim a moment to zero in on a selection and hand it to Gwen. The box art showed what appeared to be normal, everyday couples, more like her and Tim than what she imagined porn stars would look like. "Okay," she said simply, trying not to display too much interest before handing it back.

"Any others? You seemed to like the subject matter in the back room."

"So did you. If you want..." He did, picking out another title featuring two middle-aged women. Gwen's eyes stopped at the Fabulous Finishes section, curious as to what exactly that was, and lifted a title to examine it. "Oh my God," she exclaimed in a low voice, "it's nothing but men having orgasms!"

"A lot of guys like watching that kind of stuff, at least I hear," Tim said with a grin. "Don't know about girls. Videos are buy two get one free, wanna try it?"

She again tried to appear nonchalant. "If you want...but we should go find our hotel room now."

They made their way to the checkout, Gwen thankful it was Tim carrying their merchandise and therefore identifying himself as the pervert. Guys were supposed to be like that...

Dorothy was there, waiting for her. "All go well back there?" she asked the couple, a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Yes, it went fine," Gwen replied, "quite the setup!"

"It is," the older woman agreed as she began to ring up their items, Gwen blushing furiously at the implied admission to their sexual tastes. "I can't believe how popular it's gotten! Cho is about to break even on her investment on the equipment. More and more people are making their own...makes a great Christmas gift!" Gwen smiled as she imagined her mother's reaction while unwrapping a penis.

The older woman produced a white paper bag from underneath the counter and deftly placed their purchases in it before sliding a long cardboard box out of it and showing it to Gwen. "From Cho, with many thanks for modeling," she said with a smile. "She hopes you'll do it again." The box was carefully placed back in the bag and everything handed to Tim. "Have fun, you two."

Both Nelsons were blushing as they hurried to the car, looking about to see if anyone had observed where they had come from and what they were carrying. The bag was quickly stashed in Tim's overnight bag before he backed out of the parking space and began the search for their hotel.

It was as Gwen had hoped when she had booked the room; not too close to downtown, clean and affordable. The elevator doors opened on the third floor and the couple found their room down towards the end of the long hallway, the keycard opening the door on the first try.

Gwen entered first, Tim following along with the bags and setting them on the low bench next to the television. "Got some time to kill before dinner," he said with a grin as he wandered over to look out the window at the buildings of the business park next door.

Gwen said as she came up from behind and hugged him about the waist. "Did you want to go to that big fishing gear superstore you were talking about? You said you wanted to go while we were here..."

"You kidding me?" Tim said with a laugh, turning to take her in his arms. "After the day I've had so far? If I go walking through the store with this hard on, they'll probably think I like fishing a little too much. They'll be open tomorrow." His hands were already undressing her and Gwen was anxious to help, kicking off her shoes and unsnapping the catch to her jeans as he worked the buttons on her shirt.

A pile of clothes grew next to the couple, his and hers, until there was no more left to add to it. Lips still pressed together, Tim backed her to the bed and gently lowered her on to it. Gwen opened her legs to him, eager to take him into her, to be fucked by the man she loved. He obliged her by effortlessly sliding in, each measured thrust pushing her a little further up the mattress until both bodies were in the middle. Tim grinned down at the woman below him and did not ask for her consent as he rolled to put her on top. Gwen was amenable to the new position, grinding against the hardness inside her and the pubic bone above it, riding her husband, the image of a jockey bent over her mount as horse and rider surged to the finish coming to her mind.

This mount was active, flexing upwards with enough force to perhaps throw her from the saddle if she wasn't careful. Gwen would not be denied though, her pending orgasm hastened by the incessant pounding of muscle-covered bone against her clit. Tim beat her to the finish, giving one especially violent thrust while announcing he was coming as the first spurts began to fill her. That was enough to trigger Gwen's own orgasm and she twitched against the body she was impaled upon while laying limply on his chest. They lay this way for some time, catching their breath, until Tim's cock softened sufficiently to fall from her pussy, the first drops of come following it. They lay together for a longer time afterwards, sometimes dozing, sometimes just enjoying the feel of the warm body they held, their dinner reservation and Gwen's need for punctuality the only reason they eventually stirred.

BusyBadger
BusyBadger
1,789 Followers
12